Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2019, 06:38 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,553,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Well what do you know? Trump's sycophantic AG/DOJ will do everything it can to block/prevent Mueller from testifying.

Remember when Donald Trump said he was the most transparent POTUS in American history? LOL.

They're saying this now so they can block it later. No way Trump lets this happen.

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/...88456055562240
If it happens, would you pledge to vote for Trump?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2019, 09:28 AM

2,561 posts, read 2,178,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
yes it shows how bad the cyber security of the DNC was

that's on the DNC. Not Trump and Republicans

not to mention the media did everything they could to bury any of that stuff. Hell I was told by liberals here that none of the leaked stuff was a "big deal" and it was just normal political stuff
They broke into the Republicans server as well.

If I leave my front door open and someone comes in and steals my TV, the fact that I left my front door open doesn't mean a crime wasn't committed by the thief.

Old 06-27-2019, 09:33 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,377,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
this is becoming pathetic. Mueller has already submitted his report, sorry libs, you lost, why do you continue to replay your defeat?
I hope they continue to talk about it up until the election. This is not an issue people are concerned about by and large, and it highlights how out of touch the Dems are.

Old 06-27-2019, 04:21 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,843,220 times
Didn't want to watch a bunch of liars pander to people with words... So I guess I won't watch the second part either because you already know it's going to be the same ..

Old 06-28-2019, 06:56 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,361,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
True - but he might provide more information.
Why do you need more information? Isnt it all in the report if we just read it?

Old 06-28-2019, 07:13 AM

20,090 posts, read 8,995,406 times
An "investigation" by rabid partisan politicians carries no weight with the American public. No wonder Congresses approval rating is 20%. Nobody's buying it, we've seen and heard enough. don't like Trump? ...vote for someone else.

These Congressional investigations are clownish.

Old 06-28-2019, 07:28 AM

2,561 posts, read 2,178,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
An "investigation" by rabid partisan politicians carries no weight with the American public. No wonder Congresses approval rating is 20%. Nobody's buying it, we've seen and heard enough. don't like Trump? ...vote for someone else.

These Congressional investigations are clownish.
You mean like Benghazi? Really curious if you bought Benghazi investigation the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eight, ninth, or tenth time. 10 investigations, didn't find jack. It was a terrible thing that happened, but so was what happened in Niger during the Trump administration, or the embassy bombing in Tanzania several years ago, or any of the thousands of soldiers whose lives were taken in Iraq or Afghanistant, etc.

The Mueller investigation actually found more. People were indicted, and the Russians interfered in the election. That was the last thing Mueller said at the podium.

I'd have a little more respect for Republican leadership and Trump fanboys if they can say, regardless of whether Trump was exonerated or not, "hey, you're right. I like Donald Trump, but Russia interfered in our election. We should expect our leadership in DC to prioritize preventing that from happening again, whether its done by Russia, China, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia, or whoever. Every precinct needs backup paper ballots, and social media sites need to provide more transparency regarding the source of what people post."

Please think real hard about that when you're hanging your flag outside next week. Make sure you hang up the flag with the red, white and blue flag with 13 stripes and 50 stars, not 3 solid red, white and blue lines.

Old 06-28-2019, 08:08 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,071,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusillirob1983 View Post
You mean like Benghazi? Really curious if you bought Benghazi investigation the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eight, ninth, or tenth time. 10 investigations, didn't find jack. It was a terrible thing that happened, but so was what happened in Niger during the Trump administration, or the embassy bombing in Tanzania several years ago, or any of the thousands of soldiers whose lives were taken in Iraq or Afghanistant, etc.

The Mueller investigation actually found more. People were indicted, and the Russians interfered in the election. That was the last thing Mueller said at the podium.

I'd have a little more respect for Republican leadership and Trump fanboys if they can say, regardless of whether Trump was exonerated or not, "hey, you're right. I like Donald Trump, but Russia interfered in our election. We should expect our leadership in DC to prioritize preventing that from happening again, whether its done by Russia, China, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia, or whoever. Every precinct needs backup paper ballots, and social media sites need to provide more transparency regarding the source of what people post."

Please think real hard about that when you're hanging your flag outside next week. Make sure you hang up the flag with the red, white and blue flag with 13 stripes and 50 stars, not 3 solid red, white and blue lines.

Americans died....the rest of your post is useless....

Old 06-28-2019, 10:10 AM

13,212 posts, read 21,816,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Americans died....the rest of your post is useless....
Trey Gowdy admitted at the end of the investigations that nothing could have saved those Americans at the Embassy and has since moved on.

Shame on you for exploiting their deaths to try to win a losing argument.

Old 06-28-2019, 10:52 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,071,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Trey Gowdy admitted at the end of the investigations that nothing could have saved those Americans at the Embassy and has since moved on.

Shame on you for exploiting their deaths to try to win a losing argument.

Well, that flew completely over your head...not surprised though....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies