Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2019, 02:50 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,129,622 times

Advertisements

Trump didnt know until interviewer informed him, that she was being nasty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2019, 02:55 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Trump didnt know until interviewer informed him, that she was being nasty.
oh he didn't say she was 'being'...he said she WAS.

“I didn’t know that,” he said. “What can I say? I didn’t know that she was nasty.”

Old 06-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
oh he didn't say she was 'being'...he said she WAS.

“I didn’t know that,” he said. “What can I say? I didn’t know that she was nasty.”
Yeah she was. Even reasonable libs recognize this is much ado of nothing. A for effort

Old 06-03-2019, 03:19 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I have to love these threads.

Trump's own words cause him problems or controversy, but its someone else's fault.

Get a life Trumpists and stop being whiny little cry babies.

Oh, I forgot.. Trump being a whiny little crybaby is why you voted for him in the first.
Hmm..is it possible for someone to be denser that a neutron star?

Old 06-03-2019, 03:53 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Left wing media, keeps trying to bash the President over BS that the President, never said.
Trump said “I never called Meghan Markle ‘nasty.’" But there is video of Trump saying it.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/201...rkle-fake-news

Quote:
By now, these left wing trolls, are so stupid that many more independents and democrats, are done with them and the Democratic party.

This is the time of the boomerang. It is almost funny, how dumb these left wing media "hosts" and commentators are. Every word out of their mouth is negative and sour.

It must be a rotten life to be one of them!
Fox news and republicans attacked Michelle Obama worse than Trump is being attacked.

Fox news attacked Michelle Obama for "rapping about going to college, for wearing designer clothes, for her speech on slavery, and her advocacy around eliminating childhood obesity." ex.ex.
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...le-obama.html/

And when Trump is attacked its because he said something untrue or said something highly un-presidential. But republicans attack presidents wives for singing and wearing designer clothes.

Who is more dumb, negative, and sour?

Last edited by chad3; 06-03-2019 at 04:02 PM..

Old 06-03-2019, 03:58 PM

1,442 posts, read 1,341,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusillirob1983 View Post
I'm not a fan of Trump at all, but he's had his words twisted two times that I think were taken the wrong way. I don't think he meant anything inappropriate by either of these two things:

-His debate response to Megyn Kelly. It seemed like he was just at a loss for finishing his sentence
-In another instance he was talking about veterans with PTSD "can't handle" things when they come back.

The two phrases you're discussing though:
-Very fine people - he said there were very fine people on both sides. Which there were not. There were people acting inappropriately on both sides. But one side was only people acting inappropriately. It was a bunch of white supremacists. This was perhaps the one thing in Trump's presidency that almost every Republican in office denounced. He later made a quite forced statement that someone clearly told him to make. He also has later stood up for his statement at the time.

-Access Hollywood tape: you're definitely misquoting him. The word "let" does not exist in that sentence. It exists in another sentence, but by moving it, you're changing the meaning of what he was saying. There's really 30 seconds that need to be heard together to get the point.
There were fine people on both sides of the statue issue and at that rally. Are you saying the lady who was killed was not a fine person? There were also bad people there on both sides i.e. white supremists and Antifa were both there and Trump specifically denounced those groups.

I may have misquoted the Access Hollywood tape but the media made it out like he just grab women’s p as he pleased but that is not what he said. He did say they LET him do it. Again, I’m not defending his behavior, I just think we need to be honest about what he says and what he means. Too many times, the media has spun things causing people to not trust them and adds ammunition to Trumps fake news claims.

Old 06-03-2019, 04:15 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,293,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
TRUMP versus the TRAMP. How endearing!
I didn’t realize Trump was in a spat with the First Lady.

Last edited by Bureaucat; 06-03-2019 at 04:24 PM..

Old 06-03-2019, 04:22 PM

8,498 posts, read 4,559,995 times
Trump supporters are just too much. They think that if they continually lie about something, it will make it true. Very bizarre behavior on their part.

Old 06-03-2019, 04:25 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,194 times
To watch the media and people on this tread skirt this issue, I have now decided the left has no interest in the truth. There is no reasoning with these people, so this is full out war and they are going to lose. Anyone with any common sense or common decency knows what that comment was about. For the rest of you, we are at war.

Old 06-03-2019, 04:27 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Left wing media, keeps trying to bash the President over BS that the President, never said.

By now, these left wing trolls, are so stupid that many more independents and democrats, are done with them and the Democratic party.

This is the time of the boomerang. It is almost funny, how dumb these left wing media "hosts" and commentators are. Every word out of their mouth is negative and sour.

It must be a rotten life to be one of them!

Meanwhile we enjoy another beautiful day in Paradise with the Best President we could have, to lead this Country, back to prosperity.

In our area we see "hiring" signs again. Of course we also have seen store closings, but that has often to do with bad management and/or left wing Billionaire Jeff Bezos (Amazon) who has killed off many stores, by his successful company Amazon.

Left wingers should blame Jeff Bezos for the loss of many small companies but at the same time Amazon also created jobs. Welcome to Capitalism.

Weird, that only a few left wingers, bashed Amazon, like crazy AOC. and that was also a boomerang coming back at her, for the loss of 25,000 jobs in Long Island City, NY.
Fox news and republicans also attacked Michelle Obama for being proud to be a black American, for not looking like a first lady, for being overweight, and for eating too much.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.961003201b04

And Fox news and republicans attacked Obama for his middle name, attacked Obama for occasionally smoking cigarettes, attacked Obama for the middle school he attended as a child, and attacked Obama for his religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouKJixL--ms

When the media reports on Trump saying a lie the republicans claim democrats are dumb, negative, and sour (when Fox news and republicans attacked Barrack Obama's wife for eating too much.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies