Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2020, 09:45 PM

2,486 posts, read 825,912 times

Advertisements

George T. Conway III, Steve Schmidt, John Weaver and Rick Wilson are not Republicans, they are shills!!!

The arrogant morons just spat in the face of 63+ MILLION Americans!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/17/o...n-project.html

These loons are what drove me, after 25 years a Republican (Reagan was the first President I could vote for when I came of age), to become a Libertarian.

Everything has changed, except, thankfully, the Republican Party. They were dragged kicking and screaming back to reality. They have moved back to the middle. The sweat spot of the Constitutional doctrine.

The Democrat Party is lost. They will be anything but liberal, except in name. They have abandoned the premise and traded their values for political expedience. They are, sadly, full blown Marxists.

Unfortunately, there are many blow hard RINOs who didn't get the memo. Thank GOD HRC didn't win and Bolton is gone. We would be in another endless war.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2020, 09:48 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,123,803 times
They should just give up. At this point, Trump has the support of something like 92%-94% of the Republican party, BECAUSE HE HAS SHOWN THE RESULTS THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS BEEN PROMISING FOR 30 YEARS.

The 20 to 30 Nevertrumpers who are still out there, along with frauds like these and David Brooks, should just stop the seminar caller bull**** and accept the inevitable.

Old 01-12-2020, 09:51 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,125,281 times
Donny has not kept his promises on immigration.

Birthright for illegals still in action (million more anchors since Donny got in)

Still talking about needing more legal immigrants(this is a lie) and stapling green cards to diplomas

Wussed out on the fisher sand and gravel 30 foot concrete wall with roads and viewpoints up top(settled for 18 foot steel slats)

"I love the DACA kids"( pfffffft)

Where are those additional 10,000 ICE AGENTS he talked about?

Still better than Shillary but again another lesser of two evils situation. Donny getting in just slowed down the demographic destruction of USA

Were balkanized. This country will not last

Old 01-12-2020, 09:52 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,561,248 times
There is no viable candidate for a Republican or libertarian to vote for besides Trump. So while you may want Trump defeated, your only options are holding your nose and voting for him anyway, voting for someone worse, wasting your vote on a 3rd party candidate, or not voting at all.

In the previous election, I took the last option, I'll probably do so again this time around.

Old 01-12-2020, 10:13 PM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
I'll bet that cool aid was delicious. Sour grapes with a hint of nuttiness.

Old 01-12-2020, 10:14 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,123,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Donny has not kept his promises on immigration.

Birthright for illegals still in action (million more anchors since Donny got in)

Still talking about needing more legal immigrants(this is a lie) and stapling green cards to diplomas

Wussed out on the fisher sand and gravel 30 foot concrete wall with roads and viewpoints up top(settled for 18 foot steel slats)

"I love the DACA kids"( pfffffft)

Where are those additional 10,000 ICE AGENTS he talked about?

Still better than Shillary but again another lesser of two evils situation. Donny getting in just slowed down the demographic destruction of USA

Were balkanized. This country will not last
Relax.

He can't end birthright citizenship, which is established by Constitutional amendment. Even a Supreme court Decision against it would be meaningless.

As for the wall, he "wussed out" of nothing. He is fighting for every inch. In the meantime, he has induced Mexico to start enforcing its side, and is ending catch and release.

This turned out to be a little harder than he expected, but he is working on it, and winning.

Old 01-12-2020, 10:39 PM

1,086 posts, read 442,750 times
Rick Wilson is comical, cnn loves him

Old 01-12-2020, 10:54 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Relax.

He can't end birthright citizenship, which is established by Constitutional amendment. Even a Supreme court Decision against it would be meaningless.

As for the wall, he "wussed out" of nothing. He is fighting for every inch. In the meantime, he has induced Mexico to start enforcing its side, and is ending catch and release.

This turned out to be a little harder than he expected, but he is working on it, and winning.
That is absolutely hilarious! LOL

Trump sure has conned a whole lot of people, i will give him credit for that.

Old 01-12-2020, 11:01 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,364,933 times
Put a sock in it. Hes right. Trump cannot autonomously do everything he wants. He has taken more action on illegal immigration than any president in modern history. Thats what I expected.

Old 01-12-2020, 11:21 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,596,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
There is no viable candidate for a Republican or libertarian to vote for besides Trump. So while you may want Trump defeated, your only options are holding your nose and voting for him anyway, voting for someone worse, wasting your vote on a 3rd party candidate, or not voting at all.

In the previous election, I took the last option, I'll probably do so again this time around.

It's really amusing to read the insults the right-wingers make here, about how bad the democratic candidates are. But who do the Republicans have, besides Trump? If Trump was out of the picture, who would they nominate? They have no one who could make even an attempt at becoming a presidential candidate. Trump's bootlickers in congress and his cabinet members are despised by most people outside his base of supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies