Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2019, 01:19 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Then you yourself are the source of the 5,000 lie claim. And I thought you would come up with a credible source. Like Alex Jones.
You still dont know what the **** I was talking about with the 5,000 lie reference even though I explained it in.detail. Alex Jones? Do you read his garbage? Find a better source.

Old 06-11-2019, 01:35 AM

Quote:
You spend several thousand words trying to deny that Trump pushed the "birther" crap for all it was worth, but you claim that you yourself are not a birther. Right. And what did you say was the basis of your claim that the Washington Post has told 5,000 lies "and counting"? Oh, that's right. You didn't say.
I asked who called me a birther, you replied directly with the above in which you completely distort the arguments I have made here and dont even have the integrity to stand behind your own ankle biting words. Oh no youre not accusing me of being a birther. And you didnt completely fabricate my position in this thread and you didnt misquote me on the WaPo list of 5000 lies.
I dont speak in sarcasm, that is the language of weasels cowering behind words they are afraid to speak.

Old 06-11-2019, 06:51 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
You still dont know what the **** I was talking about with the 5,000 lie reference even though I explained it in.detail. Alex Jones? Do you read his garbage? Find a better source.
BS. You have no source for your 5,000 lie claim. Not even a psycho like Alex Jones. If you do then provide a link.

Last edited by r small; 06-11-2019 at 07:18 AM..

Old 06-11-2019, 06:57 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
Quote:
I asked who called me a birther, you replied directly with the above in which you completely distort the arguments I have made here and dont even have the integrity to stand behind your own ankle biting words. Oh no youre not accusing me of being a birther. And you didnt completely fabricate my position in this thread and you didnt misquote me on the WaPo list of 5000 lies.
I dont speak in sarcasm, that is the language of weasels cowering behind words they are afraid to speak.
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and leaving open the remote possibility that maybe you are not a "birther". But now I have changed my mind: you are a "birther".

Old 06-11-2019, 10:19 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,347,290 times
Quote:
You want others to be unbiased then present this argument of half truths. The poster you replied to, the account as related, is the story as I understand it. You did little to address any of the relevant points. The only thing we can say is we know that another man confessed to the rape. Its requires suspension of reality to assert these men.were innocent of any of the violence that happened their that night. They will not be tried again for it.
They got off reaaal lucky with time served.
And you again mislead. What I presented are the actual facts. The actual perpetrator of the rape has clearly stated that he acted alone. Whether they were involved in some other crime that night is irrelevant to the central crime which was the rape.

The prosecutors had no actual evidence against the 5. No twigs, no dirt, no semen, no blood. Nothing that actually tied them to the victim or even the location. And a number of the facts in the so called confessions were wrong.

You appear among that set who simply will not see the truth.

Old 06-11-2019, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
And you again mislead. What I presented are the actual facts. The actual perpetrator of the rape has clearly stated that he acted alone. Whether they were involved in some other crime that night is irrelevant to the central crime which was the rape.

The prosecutors had no actual evidence against the 5. No twigs, no dirt, no semen, no blood. Nothing that actually tied them to the victim or even the location. And a number of the facts in the so called confessions were wrong.

You appear among that set who simply will not see the truth.
LOL you take the word of a convicted murderer who became friends with one of the 5 in prison as absolute fact. Is this a joke?

Its too bad you dont know what youre talking about. Reyes met Wise in prison. Plenty of motivation to lie.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...xvQjCTBKkAaTqJ

Last edited by phinneas j. whoopee; 06-11-2019 at 06:51 PM..

Old 06-11-2019, 06:43 PM

Quote:
BS. You have no source for your 5,000 lie claim. Not even a psycho like Alex Jones. If you do then provide a link.
This is hilarious. You still dont have a clue what I meant about 5000 lies even though i explained it in detail. There is nothing to reference nor link.
I did not claim the WaPo lied 5000 times. I was referring to a list in the WaPo of Trumps lies which (by their accounts) is appx 5000. You got that now, mr genius? Since the relevance was explained in detail pages ago you are only displaying laziness or illiteracy. Now stop pestering me.

Old 06-11-2019, 06:58 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.807728d33bb9

I was way off. 10,700+. I already explained the point.

Old 06-11-2019, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipsCity View Post
I'm a hardcore Trumper and they definitely got screwed
Read this or part of it and see if you still think so.

Old 06-11-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Actually if you dig through the record with an unbiased view it is reasonably clear that the 5 were not guilty of the rape. In fact all of the factual evidence would indicate they were not involved...which is the testimony of the actual perpetrator.

It is common to point out that they were up to no good that night. Which may well be true but is not proven.

And please they do not require exoneration! Our system is clear. You are innocent until proven guilty.

I can find no record that the 5 were convicted of anything else that was not reversed by the vacation of the convictions l.You have some other cite.
Im curious about what "record" it is that you have dug through.

Is it better than this one?

I would look at yours if you have one, if its not from netflix, ken burns or youtube.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies