Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 11:30 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
It’s old news
Nah man...it ain’t old. This story is a real problem in its aftermath...especially where Trump is concerned.

Old 06-04-2019, 11:30 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,361,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Source? A transcript in context?

Coulter has been known to take liberties.
Dont think "liberties" include outright fabrication of police records. You seem to think this aspect is so outrageous she must have made it up. More like your sources have only told you one side of the story.

Old 06-04-2019, 11:35 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,361,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nah man...it ain’t old. This story is a real problem in its aftermath...especially where Trump is concerned.
Such a problem the more we look into the story the more its revealed his critics are unhinged.
Youd never vote for him, how is your condemnation a problem for him? Both sides double down.... 2020 is a repeat of 2016.
Apologia for gang violence. Brutal beatings. How classy.

Old 06-04-2019, 11:48 PM

11,120 posts, read 5,582,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
They are guilty, and there's never been any reason to doubt it. Some of them confessed to participating in the assault on the jogger without even being asked about it.

Ann Coulter - July 25, 2018 - CENTRAL PARK RAPISTS: TRUMP WAS RIGHT

On the drive to the precinct, Raymond Santana blurted out, "I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's t--s." The cops didn't even know about a rape yet.

Here we go. Exhibit "A" about Trump supporters buying into this miscarriage of justice and continuing to promote it. There is a certain type of mind that will suck up this kind of falsehood and never give it up, regardless of evidence to the contrary.

Old 06-05-2019, 12:03 AM

11,120 posts, read 5,582,785 times
Right here in Lane County, Oregon, we had our own notorious travesty of justice, in the Boots and Proctor case. Those two spent nine years in prison and were freed only by the deathbed confession of the real killer of a convenience store employee. There was never any evidence against them that was worth a nickel, but since an aggressive detective and district attorney pushed the case, two innocent young men were railroaded into a conviction. A former district attorney advised them both that it was a bad case and that they should drop it, but they went ahead, regardless. A big issue should be, what penalties do people in the justice system have to pay, when they're responsible for such aggregious actions?

Old 06-05-2019, 12:05 AM

20,758 posts, read 8,559,342 times
The Demwits have to go back decades to look for negative news on Trump. Two can play that game.

I heard Biden, known for plagiarizing JFK and RFK speeches, also plagiarized as far back as law school. I think it's in his DNA

Old 06-05-2019, 12:12 AM

20,758 posts, read 8,559,342 times
No one cares what happened decades ago while something much more important is happening now.

Fox has been breaking exclusive stories and investigating Spygate bombshells. IG Report has just been given to Barr. An avalanche of pain is coming for the Dems and Deep State so they will be trying like crazy to distract and control the narrative. When they get desperate they create False Flags so stay vigilant.

Old 06-05-2019, 01:32 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,161,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
The Demwits have to go back decades to look for negative news on Trump. Two can play that game.

I heard Biden, known for plagiarizing JFK and RFK speeches, also plagiarized as far back as law school. I think it's in his DNA
It would seem so.

Old 06-05-2019, 06:23 AM

18,557 posts, read 7,361,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
I am not a believer they did nothing legally wrong, but the Reyes confession refutes the charges they faced, by refuting the timeline of events which were the basis of the charges, and which they were convicted of. DNA evidence confirmed Reyes was the rapist.
"The" rapist? If Reyes raped her, that doesn't mean no one else did.

Old 06-05-2019, 06:32 AM

18,557 posts, read 7,361,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Here we go. Exhibit "A" about Trump supporters buying into this miscarriage of justice and continuing to promote it. There is a certain type of mind that will suck up this kind of falsehood and never give it up, regardless of evidence to the contrary.
There is no evidence to the contrary.

You're Exhibit A for the credulous people who swallow fake news and fake history hook, line, and sinker.

There was no miscarriage of justice. It's racist propaganda. It's a lie, just like the Russia collusion narrative.

One boy picked up in the park told the cops -- without prompting -- "I know who did the murder. I know who did the murder. I know where he lives and I'll tell you his name." He named one of the five convicted of the attack on the jogger, Antron McCray. (The night of the attack, no one expected the jogger to live.)

The Central Park Five confessed and were identified by other witnesses. The prosecution and conviction were legitimate. The Reyes statement is not inconsistent with anything they told the cops. It was always acknowledged that some attackers got away.

Last edited by hbdwihdh378y9; 06-05-2019 at 06:44 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies