Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2019, 01:51 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,447,916 times

Advertisements

Another failure of a thread here ...

This reminds me of that Jade Helm nonsense conspiracy theory set. Everyone gets mutually excited and work one another into a lather ... it takes a certain type to fall for that over and over again.

Contrails are real, 'chemtrails' are click bait for the gullible. There's one born every minute, and if anyone doubts that, they can just come to City-Data P & OC and read these threads.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2019, 05:18 PM

18,489 posts, read 9,149,606 times
Bent Bow,

Carbon dioxide from thousands of power plants couldn’t possibly have an affect on the climate. Global Warming is government conspiracy.

But chemicals from airplanes are definitely affecting the climate. The government is part of a conspiracy to deny that fact.

That’s the truth.

Old 06-06-2019, 05:44 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
https://twitter.com/allidoisowen/sta...51452703760385

Listen to this evil crap. They are purposely placing chemicals in our atmosphere.

Good-or-Bad?

Climate Change is MAN MADE. by our own government on purpose, so they can liquidate the people to pay for "fixing it", by giving up freedoms and liberties.... Used to control you as their property, in the end.
The means, justifies the end.

It is not surprising that those who believe in chemtrails believe in global warming.

Old 06-06-2019, 06:34 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:

Listen to this evil crap. They are purposely placing chemicals in our atmosphere.

Good-or-Bad?

Climate Change is MAN MADE. by our own government on purpose, so they can liquidate the people to pay for "fixing it", by giving up freedoms and liberties.... Used to control you as their property, in the end.
Dammit, I have been found out. I guess those nozzles on my Cheyenne are too conspicuous.

Old 06-06-2019, 06:49 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,610,184 times
I will be flying on Sunday. I will make sure the pilot pushes the chem trail button when we are over Texas. Actually, never mind. We aren't flying over Texas.

Old 06-06-2019, 07:41 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Bent Bow,

Carbon dioxide from thousands of power plants couldn’t possibly have an affect on the climate. Global Warming is government conspiracy.

But chemicals from airplanes are definitely affecting the climate. The government is part of a conspiracy to deny that fact.

That’s the truth.

The hot air you exhale sure does! The plants & trees love it.

Old 06-06-2019, 11:39 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,575,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBear View Post
Even with my audio turned up full, I can't hear what they are saying. I looked up another one on Youtube from two years ago, and that also has audio so low it's hard to hear.

So, this proves that the Chemtrail conspiracy people are correct, and they really ARE being used to modify weather in an area?
I thought Chem-trails and weather modification was proven to be real years ago?? Pretty silly if some people still believe its all 'shady conspiracy theory lies'! LOL

Old 06-07-2019, 03:39 AM

24,385 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Certainly possible. We know they can make rain by putting particles in the clouds. And they have been caught lacing the atmosphere with compounds that have no known purpose. But is this being done to help push the global warming fakery?
David Icke was on "Radio Ground Zero" last night with Clyde Lewis and he tied in the global warming campaign as part of the globalist one world government agenda. You can think what you want about his beliefs in aliens, but if you listen to him talk about social and economic and government issues he comes across as extremely well researched and very intelligent.

Old 06-07-2019, 03:45 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,269,210 times
Quote:

Good-or-Bad?

If chemtrails are supposed to some how control the way people think reading your posts i can conclude its a cospiracy theory that might be working

Old 06-07-2019, 05:00 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,057,521 times
Quote:

Good-or-Bad?

If it is on the internet it must be true!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies