Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2019, 01:42 PM

56,989 posts, read 35,112,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
^

Well, well, well;

White male condescension, huh?
Undoubtedly no matter what comes from the thoughts of whites (didn't realize you also had an issue with men in particular) is automatically viewed through your myopic racial prism.

Therefore my comment to you was taken as I suspected you would take it. But here is a news flash that might help to begin to burst your ingrained race related thinking.
The above quote assumed to be from a condescending and paternalist white male, is actually the words of a black male.

How does that square peg fit into a round hole?

Also while your at it (assuming your head has not exploded from a blown mind), try answering the relevant question, about why you don't know if white farmers are being treated unjustly in South Africa?
`
Why should I care where the quote came from originally? The point is that IT coming from YOU to ME is an absurdity. It’s advice from someone in no position to dispense it. That’s the real issue.

And I don’t know if white farmers are being treated unjustly on the scale you claim because I’m not there, nor am I armed with any firsthand information. And I certainly can’t take your word for it. You’re self interested because whites are on the losing side in your estimation. If blacks were on the losing side, the whole matter would escape your attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2019, 02:29 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,176,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
This is a little bit long ,but well worth the watch. And the second one is Tucker Carlson responds to backlash over South Africa. Watch and set your opinions in motion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=FLnivak8A14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...tbChannel=null

And yet just more proof that black people and other races of people do not fit well together, yet the conquerers are determined to force it for land and resources and then wonder why things never go smoothly. Lands and resources always come at a price no one likes. Go figure.

Old 07-08-2019, 03:11 PM

30,554 posts, read 18,055,250 times
The story of genocide against whites in South Africa is pure and utter hogwash. South Africa may have many problems, but genocide against whites isn't one of them.

Old 07-08-2019, 10:31 PM

3,693 posts, read 1,348,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
The story of genocide against whites in South Africa is pure and utter hogwash. South Africa may have many problems, but genocide against whites isn't one of them.
The savage and brutal manner in which these people have been murdered, usually tortured to death in horrific ways, are not consistent with simple farm robberies. In fact if they are simply being robbed why murder them at all?
Deny all you like here is absolute proof.

https://youtu.be/NKiePbTcAfY

Nelson Mandela singing with others that they pledge to Kill the whites. The ANC refuses to condemn this song saying its part of their heritage.

Old 07-08-2019, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
I'd say The African record on The African continent is embarrassing ...

'It Was As if We Weren’t Human.' Inside the Modern Slave Trade Trapping African Migrants

Africa is again the world’s epicenter of modern-day slavery

paywall hit but the title tells all that needs to be said and it is true, slavery out of Africa, as well as other countries ... did not stop because it was deemed illegal --- they continue to capture; kidnap and sell people in the black markets and yes, many are in the u.s. today.

I'm not saying anything people do not already know and understand. There was a photo in one article I was reading on the current situation of a march of protest on the farm murders. (I wish I could back track and find) Within that picture, depicting those representative of those murders were several black citizens wearing T-shirts, that said, stop the farm murders ...

Not all of the farmers are White and I do not believe those acting with malicious intent are prejudice in who they torture and kill. And I am theorizing that, because the situation did not and would not garner international recognition, they came up with the idea that maybe exposing the killing of White farmers may get more attention; thereby putting more pressure on the local authorities to act, rather than cover up.

FACTSHEET: Statistics on farm attacks and murders in South Africa

Who are the victims of farm attacks?

"South Africa’s official crime statistics revealed that 46 of the 62 people murdered on farms and smallholdings in 2017/18 were white.

In 2001, the police’s Crime Information Analysis Centre revealed that of the 1,398 people attacked on farms, 61.6% were white, 33.3% were black, 4.4% were Asian and 0.7% were listed as “other”. This data is now more than 15 years old and should not be assumed to be representative of the current situation. "

If the countries leaders on the African continent would get their chit together, they wouldn't need any one's help in making those countries a thriving, productive and competitive powerhouse on the global market scale and in doing so level up the average lifestyle of their people. Their hearts need to change though, before that will ever happen.
They say people on farms who have been murdered. The blacks who were killed werent owners they were usually employees who tried to stop the crimes. Blacks in SA who ally with whites are treated more brutally than whites themselves..That was the story behind necklacing.

Old 07-08-2019, 11:34 PM

16,389 posts, read 8,477,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why should I care where the quote came from originally? The point is that IT coming from YOU to ME is an absurdity. It’s advice from someone in no position to dispense it. That’s the real issue.

And I don’t know if white farmers are being treated unjustly on the scale you claim because I’m not there, nor am I armed with any firsthand information. And I certainly can’t take your word for it. You’re self interested because whites are on the losing side in your estimation. If blacks were on the losing side, the whole matter would escape your attention.
You are a piece of work.
I am not sure I have ever interacted with someone so myopic and racially warped in their thinking.

So the words of a black male to others (including white people) is ok, but not for a white person to give the same advice to you?
Anyone can give sound advice to others regardless of race and gender, but in your sad little world, the race of the person is paramount above all else.
I'd also note I never claimed to be better in any way to you, yet you claim I am not on your level.
What do you mean by that, whether it be above or below "my level"?

As to SA, rest assured others can read you being obtuse at best, dishonest at worst.
I didn't create the documentary, write the NYT articles, make up stories about death and mayhem occurring. Yet you pretend since I am bringing that to you attention, it is somehow untrue?
Must it be a fellow black male otherwise you do not accept it?
Please, don't insult everyones intelligence.

As to "whites on the losing side", I didn't agree with the Afrikaners form of government, and that was blacks on the losing side if you want to put it in those terms.
Presumably blacks could have been capable of co-existing with whites without apartheid.
Then again, the way things are turning out now, maybe that is not possible.

Regardless, one can see injustice regardless of race. Attempted genocide by whites against other whites is wrong, just as it is with blacks against other blacks.
What happened with the Tutsi vs. the Hutu was especially sickening. Not because of the color of their skin, but because of the heinous brutality by chopping up living human beings. Even worse was the pictures of young boys with bloody machetes in their hand. What type of human beings are they going to be like as adults, if they are capable of such inhumanity at such a young age.

Open your eyes and your heart before it is too late, as you seem on a wrong path.
Since one of the few things we have in common might be an appreciation of movie Ben Hur, never forget the most powerful aspect of the story, when after all the injustice he had been put through, he said " I felt His voice take the sword out of my hand".

`

Old 07-08-2019, 11:40 PM

16,389 posts, read 8,477,796 times
Quote:
Call it what you like, as genocide is certainly too strong a word at this stage. "Many problems" does not cover it either, as far too mild.

Semantics aside, rest assured the murders, rapes, theft of land etc. is based on race, and most of the ones perpetrating the crimes are unapologetic about it.
If white liberals/leftist find it unacceptable that minorities can be harmed and killed based on race (which I agree with), then they should be equally outspoken against what is happening in SA as we discuss this issue.

`

Old 07-09-2019, 12:16 AM

1,687 posts, read 1,277,512 times
Even if it does degenerate into full genocide, like white South-Africans being lined up zip-tied by the dozens by a ditch and machine-gunned to death ...the international community does not give the slightest s--t about white people.

It isn't at that stage yet... and thankfully, the white South-Africans could still legally emigrate to other countries like Australia or Canada, where agriculture is an in-demand skill.

Old 07-09-2019, 12:38 AM

30,554 posts, read 18,055,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
The savage and brutal manner in which these people have been murdered, usually tortured to death in horrific ways, are not consistent with simple farm robberies. In fact if they are simply being robbed why murder them at all?
Deny all you like here is absolute proof.

https://youtu.be/NKiePbTcAfY

Nelson Mandela singing with others that they pledge to Kill the whites. The ANC refuses to condemn this song saying its part of their heritage.
If there was a genocide against whites in South African, they'd make up a much higher percentage and total number of deaths in South Africa.

Granted, there does seem to have been some targeting of white farmers in South Africa, but nothing genocidal about it, either in total number or via intent. Former Australian PM Greg Abbott claimed that there were 400 South African farmers murdered in 2017, which was a baseless claim. In actuality, there were 84 total farm murders that year, 59 of whom were white farmers. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-...d-year/9591724

Whites still make up a tiny fraction of homicide victims in South Africa.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't condemn the targeted killing of anyone, especially if done for racial reasons, but we also need to speak based on actual evidence and not conjecture.

Old 07-09-2019, 05:07 AM

Quote:
If there was a genocide against whites in South African, they'd make up a much higher percentage and total number of deaths in South Africa.

Granted, there does seem to have been some targeting of white farmers in South Africa, but nothing genocidal about it, either in total number or via intent. Former Australian PM Greg Abbott claimed that there were 400 South African farmers murdered in 2017, which was a baseless claim. In actuality, there were 84 total farm murders that year, 59 of whom were white farmers. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-...d-year/9591724

Whites still make up a tiny fraction of homicide victims in South Africa.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't condemn the targeted killing of anyone, especially if done for racial reasons, but we also need to speak based on actual evidence and not conjecture.
You didnt actually address anything I said, and even deny intent in the face of mandelas celebration. The ANC states the song is part of their heritage. Kill the white people? Pay no attention its all in good fun right?

Just because blacks kill alot of blacks in SA does not preclude the reality of whites being killed to take their land and drive the remaining ones out of the country out of fear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies