Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2019, 10:20 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Exactly. Did anyone actually listen to the very short video. After the "just kidding it was obama" I heard continued clapping, laughing and a boo, not sudden near silence. Which seems to me would be an expected reaction when one is deceitful in giving a speech.
Exactly what I heard. OP is excited over a high school graduation in a little town. Notice how she ignored the video of the idiots who voted for Obama?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2019, 10:26 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Speaking of ability to think on one's feet, as a medical professional, what do you think of this quote from trump?

"The mother meets with the doctor. They take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully. And then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby."~ Donald J Trump

Have you any knowledge of doctors doing such a thing in an American hospital? As a medical professional, what is your opinion of this statement from trump?

Obviously, the statement was in jest. Obama and Clinton never made off color jokes? There are no medical executions in America (with the exception of rogue elements like the guy in Ohio. Oddly, I know the guy who trained him at Cleveland Clinic, as he was in my residency).

I am not personally fond of the concept of abortion, but support that legal right. There simply needs to be refinement with regard to the existing medical knowledge to determine when life begins. One of my former partners has provided such information nationally as well as to the Illinois legislature. Such information is related to when the fetus can begin to perceive pain and process stimuli, which is an indication of a being that can process information.

Old 06-13-2019, 10:27 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 2 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,600,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Well it sounds like something that Trump would have said it also sounds like something that Obama would have said because both men were successful in their own ways.

It certainly ins't nice to be tricked like that so I can understand the crowds reaction. I don't think it says much one way or another about Trump fans. Is the OP suggesting that they are easily fooled?
It's even less nice to insult women, parents of a dead veteran, physically challenged people, certain POW's and...Gawd I can't even remember them all, and I got my point across anyway. And this is just the less controversial groups.

Old 06-13-2019, 03:21 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
What is trump's policy regarding doctors and mothers executing living babies?
To make things up, post a silly video and discuss things that don't matter.
Keep trying, it's good for a laugh.

Old 06-13-2019, 03:39 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Well it sounds like something that Trump would have said it also sounds like something that Obama would have said because both men were successful in their own ways.

It certainly ins't nice to be tricked like that so I can understand the crowds reaction. I don't think it says much one way or another about Trump fans. Is the OP suggesting that they are easily fooled?
By George, I think she's got it!

Old 06-13-2019, 05:08 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Quote:
Speaking of ability to think on one's feet, as a medical professional, what do you think of this quote from trump?

"The mother meets with the doctor. They take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully. And then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby."~ Donald J Trump

Have you any knowledge of doctors doing such a thing in an American hospital? As a medical professional, what is your opinion of this statement from trump?
If elected president, we will cure cancer. What is your opinion of Biden’s statement?

Old 06-13-2019, 05:11 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
To be fair, Obama would say anything on the TelePrompter, so....
What a snappy comeback! Try harder next time.
Quote:

Yes.

Old 06-13-2019, 05:11 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
If elected president, we will cure cancer. What is your opinion of Biden’s statement?

That President Biden will restore funding for medical research through the NHS.

Massive cuts to science and medicine in Trump budget

Old 06-13-2019, 05:14 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
To make things up, post a silly video and discuss things that don't matter.
Keep trying, it's good for a laugh.
Was that was trump was doing when he said this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mquqfrH7nRA

Old 06-13-2019, 05:19 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,370,223 times
Quote:
The video shows everything we need to know about a trump supporter!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/04/u...4h0jz_Knt_B7xc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN6WH5fT3Co
Obama did his best giving away this nation's proverbial seat at the table.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies