Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2019, 04:32 AM

33,313 posts, read 12,491,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
When he spelled Kentucky, (Kentucy) that was a huge mistake, to me. I thought that whales, was a spellcheck thing. The Brits for the most part seem to have the best sense of humor; but, I wonder what they think of this. After all, the Prince of Wales, is married to the queen of England. He deserves respect; something trump know absolutely nothing about.

Well, I wish trump would resign and go back to his former life, before he does anymore damage. If bad spelling were his only fault; we would be so lucky.
I don't like Trump either, am not a Republican, and would never vote for him, but when I read someone referring to a mistake re the usage of one word (or even two if you include the previous instance you mentioned) as 'anymore damage'......I can't help but hear the world's saddest song being played on the world's smallest violin in the background .

Last edited by RMESMH; 06-15-2019 at 04:43 AM.. Reason: Added eleven words

Old 06-15-2019, 04:47 AM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
When he spelled Kentucky, (Kentucy) that was a huge mistake, to me. I thought that whales, was a spellcheck thing. The Brits for the most part seem to have the best sense of humor; but, I wonder what they think of this. After all, the Prince of Wales, is married to the queen of England. He deserves respect; something trump know absolutely nothing about.

Well, I wish trump would resign and go back to his former life, before he does anymore damage. If bad spelling were his only fault; we would be so lucky.
I don't like Trump either, am not a Republican, and would never vote for him, but when I read someone referring to a mistake re the usage of one word as 'anymore damage'......I can't help but hear the world's saddest song being played on the world's smallest violin in the background .

Also, I really, really, REALLY don't think the Royals are THAT incestuous!!!

Old 06-15-2019, 04:47 AM

37,165 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I don't like Trump either, am not a Republican, and would never vote for him, but when I read someone referring to a mistake re the usage of one word (or even two if you include the previous instance you mentioned) as 'anymore damage'......I can't help but hear the world's saddest song being played on the world's smallest violin in the background .
I agree. It's all a big pile of covfefe.

Old 06-15-2019, 04:49 AM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I agree. It's all a big pile of covfefe.
I think it's puddle of covfefe?!?!

Old 06-15-2019, 04:50 AM

37,165 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I thought democrats were the party of tolerance? Not to mention, people can be very smart, but not be good at grammar. I deal with engineers who can design and build missiles, rockets, jets and satellites from blue print to hardware, but their grammar and social skills are atrocious. Either way, I'd never knock their intelligence because of their ability to spell, or lack of social skills.
Trump is neither, if you read his tweets or listen to him speak. He uses a limited vocabulary that would be suitable to a child in the sixth or seventh grade, the lowest of any president in my lifetime. He also has a problem organizing his thoughts and creating coherent paragraphs, either written or oral.

Old 06-15-2019, 08:05 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,587,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I hate to tell you this, but this was not an auto-correct issue. This was pure stupidity.
Pure hilarious classic uncle Donny is what I would call it!

Old 06-15-2019, 10:08 AM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
If you are over 70 years old, were educated at Wharton and have been President of the United States for over 2 years you need to have the basics down.

I thought conservatives liked tough love. Not the everybody gets a trophy mentality.....
I'm not a conservative, so good job judging a book by it's cover!

Old 06-15-2019, 10:13 AM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Trump is neither, if you read his tweets or listen to him speak. He uses a limited vocabulary that would be suitable to a child in the sixth or seventh grade, the lowest of any president in my lifetime. He also has a problem organizing his thoughts and creating coherent paragraphs, either written or oral.
Actually, you are wrong. He is very smart, and I have actually met the guy in real life. He would run circles around you. Don't forget, he was at one time a democrat too! He used to have interviews with Oprah all of the time, and they were very intelligent and respectful interviews. You are just biased and your posts clearly show.

But, don't be mistaken. I have been on the fence about Trump's true agenda. I thought he would be a breath of fresh air, but he is showing all the signs that he too is another globalist puppet. They all are. Only politician who has any sense and doesn't seem to be part of the One World Order is Ron Paul and his son, Rand Paul. He's also the only one right now questioning the validity of the Japanese oil tanker attack story.

Old 06-15-2019, 10:19 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Actually, you are wrong. He is very smart, and I have actually met the guy in real life. He would run circles around you. Don't forget, he was at one time a democrat too! He used to have interviews with Oprah all of the time, and they were very intelligent and respectful interviews. You are just biased and your posts clearly show.

There is a huge difference between who he was and who he is now when it comes to how he communicates, and probably thinks.

I could speculate on the reasons, but there would be no point.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-15-2019, 10:25 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,448,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I hate to tell you this, but this was not an auto-correct issue. This was pure stupidity.
How do you know? You don't. Do you have insight into the devices Trump uses to tweet? No, you don't. And if Trump is a moron, He's a moron who out-flanks the democrats on a daily basis. Doesn't say much for them, does it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies