Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2019, 07:58 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,883,423 times

Advertisements

ABC television network wants to hire her for their new host on “To Tell The Truth”. You might see her in the new series this fall.

Old 06-13-2019, 08:01 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
No he didn't. She was with him prior to the election and taking the job.

From the transcript.......

[Transcript] […] THE PRESIDENT: Thank you.

And I thought maybe I’d just a take moment. So, at the White House — and been with me now three and a half years, before I won, before the election — is a person, a friend, a woman — a great, great magnificent person, actually — named Sarah Huckabee Sanders. And she’s very popular. She’s very popular. (Applause.)

And — and she’s done an incredible job. We’ve been through a lot together, and she’s tough but she’s good. You know, you also have tough and bad, right? (Laughter.) She’s tough and she’s good. She’s great.

And she’s going to be leaving the service of her country, and she is going to be going — I guess you could say private sector, but I hope she’s going to — she comes from a great state, Arkansas. That was a state I won by a lot, so I like it, right? (Laughter.) But we love Arkansas, and she’s going to be going back to Arkansas with her great family — her husband, who’s a fantastic guy, and her family.

And I don’t know, Phil, and folks, if we can get her to run for the governor of Arkansas, I think she’ll do very well. And I’m trying to get her to do that. (Applause.)

But I just saw her in the room and I really wanted to call her up. She’s a special person, a very, very fine woman. She has been so great. She has such heart. She’s strong but with great, great heart. And I want to thank you for an outstanding job.
Assuming that you are correct, then what Trump said to the people assembled is correct.

But what Trump said to the people assembled (assuming you are correct above), and what Trump Tweeted that he said are two different things.

Most of us on both sides of this in this thread (and the news and opinion stories that many have linked to) are dissecting Trump's Tweet re this.

I wonder why he wasn't as exacting in his Tweet as he apparently was in front of the people at the White House .

It's not as if he is shy re composing long Twitter posts .

Old 06-13-2019, 08:02 PM

2,068 posts, read 999,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Did you actually watch his press conferences, he actually answered questions and was respectful to the press, like night and day between the two.

Yeah, right. As long as the question didn't come from someone with Fox News.

Old 06-13-2019, 08:08 PM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
She’s done a great job of being a lousy liar & being a trump butt licker. That’s about it.
Did you apply? A shoe in? That's good money for any job.

Old 06-13-2019, 08:10 PM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
She did not do a great job, and will be easy to replace, real easy.
Public speaking is not everyone's strong point. Especially in front of the entire US population.

Old 06-13-2019, 08:23 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,193,482 times
Good job Sarah, you put up with our idiotic press for over two years along with their ridiculous obsession on the Russian collusion conspiracy theory. She has a bright future.

Old 06-13-2019, 08:31 PM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Good job Sarah, you put up with our idiotic press for over two years along with their ridiculous obsession on the Russian collusion conspiracy theory. She has a bright future.

Yeah. Lets take a look at her two years down the line.

Old 06-13-2019, 08:32 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
You mean she's still there?

Haven't seen hide nor hair of Sarah Sanders for months.

I guess she's grown weary of the constant lying.

Old 06-13-2019, 08:35 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,431,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
No press conference in the past 94 days. I don't know of any other job that pays so well, provides such good benefits and perks without any productivity required.
Any goverment job.

Old 06-13-2019, 08:39 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,087,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Good for her, she's put up with being personally attacked by the left since the day she took the job and she's done a great job of putting the left in it's place on a daily basis. I hope Trump replaces her with someone just as professional and just as blunt.
Me too. I will miss her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies