Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 11:00 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Trump knows that left wing morons in the media focus on stuff like this-meanwhile, he is getting things done why all the leftists whine about this very thing...
Nobody's whining. Just having a good laugh over Trump making a fool of himself and the Trumpies trying to claim that it's part of the "stable genius's" master plan. You have to admit it's hilarious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2019, 11:28 AM

2,324 posts, read 2,905,224 times
Orange man bad

Old 06-17-2019, 11:57 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,590,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Trump has about the same numbers as obama at this time in their presidencies EVEN with 80 plus % of story's being negative against him.

And SO jealous of Trump's accomplishments.

The reason for all those zeros is HIS AGENCIES were running things and held info from congress.

Like they say,'It ain't over till then fat lady sings" He and his admin ARE NOW BEING INVESTIGATED.
What are Trump's accomplishments you think are there?

Old 06-17-2019, 12:29 PM

3,838 posts, read 3,064,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
What are Trump's accomplishments you think are there?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...ars-in-office/

Old 06-17-2019, 12:32 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
That's how he always talks. Listen to his rallies and other unscripted moments. I think that is part of the problem... you can't pin anything on him because what he says is unclear and unspecific. I had a grandfather with dementia, and he communicated at a higher level.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-17-2019, 12:33 PM

6,734 posts, read 4,413,618 times
"Trump might not be the best but he is our President and it does nothing to tear him down when we should be helping him."

I have no respect for liars like him. Not to mention his affair with Stormy while Melania was pregnant with his son Barron. Nice. I just saw on tv where he said he is an honest person.

Old 06-17-2019, 01:45 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,590,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Lots of assertions, no direct action->impact.

Old 06-17-2019, 01:49 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBurgh View Post
Orange man bad
With your command of the English language and ability to distill complex ideas into succinct phrases you could be Trump's speech writer.

Old 06-17-2019, 01:55 PM

20,099 posts, read 8,998,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Remember when Obama wasn't reading from the TelePrompter? "Uh......uh......uh......"
What are you talking about? I thought Obama did a great job talking into the teleprompter when he visited that sixth grade class!

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...a-teleprompter

Old 06-21-2019, 04:06 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Did you hear about how Trump managed when he was writing someone else's writing, but was floundering at the press conference, ignorant and incoherent?

It's worth reading the whole thing, but here is a small excerpt:

Thank you very much. Well, thank you very much. And I will say we’ve had great success working together, too — whether it’s the caliphate, or whether it was a couple of other things we did militarily. And you know what I’m talking about. And your military is excellent. My people report back; they say it’s absolutely excellent. But they work very well together. This was a very special day, and I want to thank you for inviting me. This was something that was — we read about it all our lives: Normandy. And there was — there are those that say it was the most important ever, not just at that time, but ever. And to be a part of it and to have number 75 — 75 years — was very, very special. So we very much appreciate it. We met some great people today, some tremendous people. Some very brave people. And I look forward to coming back. We’ll be coming back. Hopefully, over the years, we’ll be coming back. But it’s a very special place. It’s an amazing place. And it’s somewhere — when you think of those places of great importance, this is certainly one of the top. In the eyes of some, it’s the top because of what it meant in terms of the turnaround of a very, very bad situation. That was the big turn.

For the whole empty floundering:
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...nd-transcript/
He's such an idiot. When will we be free of him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies