Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2019, 11:02 PM

39,205 posts, read 27,575,665 times

Advertisements

Can you imagine if Donald Trump said such things?

ALL Hell broke loose!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2019, 11:11 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,795,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

ALL Hell broke loose!
They obviously think he already did. The man can't even say Hi without being criticized.

Old 06-14-2019, 11:55 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,397,655 times
Quote:

ALL Hell broke loose!
What are some of the worst cases of him saying such things?

Old 06-15-2019, 12:00 AM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Why do you think Full of Schiff and Obama, to name two but there are probably more, have said to beware of deep fake videos? They live in fear of what will be revealed about them!

For 2020 candidates, probably every Demwit is hiding something. But it will see the light of day very soon...

Old 06-15-2019, 02:52 AM

1,415 posts, read 1,093,627 times
Biden is representative of the constituents he represents. Owners of private prison stock, pharmaceutical, defense, big tech, etc. Who do you think lives in the big expensive cities? Republicans? The people who can comfortably afford living in the most expensive cities are the ones that profit the most from exploitative industries. Remember the Couch kid, the affluenza stricken Dallas kid whose liberal judge empathized not with the victims of Couch, but the life of growing up rich?

Old 06-15-2019, 03:24 AM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
And what are the dates for the pre-Obama quotes? Did they dig them up from 40 years ago?
Stop embarrassing yourself.

None of those three is pre-Obama, the oldest is from C-Span’s Road to the White House 2008. His disgusting comment about putting blacks back in chains was made in 2012.

Old 06-15-2019, 03:32 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,694,459 times
Dunno why anyone would be shocked. Walking with blinders on. That's most people nowadays.

Old 06-15-2019, 05:19 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
"Student after student confidently claimed the quotes they were hearing were the words of Donald Trump. All, however, were spoken by Biden:

“You cannot go into a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking" was the first quote.

“They’re going to put y’all back in chains," was the second quote, which was spoken to a largely African-American audience.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," was the third quote.

After finding out these quotes all belonged to VP Biden, the students were clearly shocked.

“Oh snap, wow. That’s bad. They’re all pretty racist,” one student said, while another added, “I don’t think that’s something I want to support.”

“That’s really surprising… I’ve never heard any of those things. Now I’m like damn, is he really who he says he is?” said another.

Would learning of these quotes lead students to reconsider their support of Biden? Watch the full video to find out.

Article with video
"Student after student"

Which is WHY we should RAISE the voting age instead of lowering it!

Old 06-15-2019, 05:27 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
This guy has a lot of baggage for sure.

Elements of his own party are highly suspicious of him, for several reasons of their own:

He voted for Iraq War
Stood against Anita Hill (no apology to date)
Stood against Roe v Wade
Called bussing and Affirmative Action ‘racist’ policies
Voted for the Defense of Marriage Act
Told Millennials to ‘give him a break’
Said progressives are too hard on billionaires
Said proudly that a paper said he wanted to make all crimes come with the death penalty except jaywalking
Voted for the 1994 Crime Bill wanting to be tough on crime
The vote to repeal Glass-Steagall which was a key factor in the Economic Recession
In July 2006 commenting on his relationship with Indian Americans, he said: "In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."
On the day of his January 2007 announcement for president, he said this of fellow candidate Obama: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man.”

Hey, not like I have problems with some of the things he said, but he's a total joke. maybe he should run as a Republican sometimes, lol I certainly don't know what this dude really believes.
"He voted for Iraq War"

So did a lot of dems and it NEVER stopped the dem voters from voting for them, so why bring it up NOW?

Dem's who voted FOR the wars:
Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE) Current VP at the time
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY) Current Sec of state at the time(Labeled Smartest women in the world by many lefties)
Daschle (D-SD) Leader of the Senate at the time and co-sponsored the bill
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC) Ran for VP
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hollings (D-SC)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA) Ran for Pres.
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lieberman (D-CT) Ran for Pres.
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV) Current leader of the Senate at the time
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY) Current SML
Torricelli (D-NJ)
AND "Joe Biden Incidents of plagiarism both on the campaign trail and during his time at the Syracuse University College of Law became some of the final issues that dogged Biden before he ultimately suspended his floundering campaign.

Old 06-15-2019, 05:31 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
"Student after student confidently claimed the quotes they were hearing were the words of Donald Trump. All, however, were spoken by Biden:

“You cannot go into a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking" was the first quote.

“They’re going to put y’all back in chains," was the second quote, which was spoken to a largely African-American audience.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," was the third quote.

After finding out these quotes all belonged to VP Biden, the students were clearly shocked.

“Oh snap, wow. That’s bad. They’re all pretty racist,” one student said, while another added, “I don’t think that’s something I want to support.”

“That’s really surprising… I’ve never heard any of those things. Now I’m like damn, is he really who he says he is?” said another.

Would learning of these quotes lead students to reconsider their support of Biden? Watch the full video to find out.

Article with video

EVERY democrat is a weirdo, so one should not be surprised when the dem candidates are a little whacko. When was the last time you ran across a positive, well adjusted democrat? They are the party of misfits and the socially mal-adjusted, thus their representatives are going to be the same.

Why is anyone ever surprised when a democrat is strange? It is who they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies