Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2019, 09:30 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
But, dude...

You're a corporate shill, you realize, because... of Ayn Rand and Rand Paul and because Salon said so.
The irony of corporations being legal fictions of the prexisting fictional State.

Statism is like an episode of the Twilight Zone. If it didn't result in hundreds of millions of bodybags I would probably be amused at such tomfoolery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2019, 09:49 AM

1,031 posts, read 638,771 times
Great news for all of you that are looking for absolute freedom and liberty from government tyranny

There are a handful of places on this Earth where you can live in complete and total freedom...

you don't have to to be enslaved by the overbearing evil government anymore

no taxes no laws no government

A land of complete, total freedom and liberty

https://youtu.be/oYgJOCY7aUk

https://youtu.be/J5iJSXaVvao

Old 06-23-2019, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
The irony of corporations being legal fictions of the prexisting fictional State.

Statism is like an episode of the Twilight Zone. If it didn't result in hundreds of millions of bodybags I would probably be amused at such tomfoolery.
And to think you guys were worried about a fictional entity putting a gun to your head

Whew...thats a relief

Old 06-23-2019, 09:51 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
TAXES= "GUN TO YOUR HEAD" propaganda 101
They are not saying it now that their own party (GOP) if taxing the living crap out of us.

Old 06-23-2019, 10:19 AM

22,216 posts, read 21,667,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
Oh no corporate propaganda can't do that by itself

you see they already have gree, jealousy and all those other normal human emotions

Corporate propaganda isn't designed to change Minds it's designed to Rally the base of people who already believe the government is evil into defunding it

a pretty simple process if you Analyse it

I never called you a Libertarian...I said that you sounded like libertarian, a whole lot like a libertarian

No intention to offend
Amongst people I know with a strong libertarian bent -greed and jealousy are not traits I associate them with-more typically self-reliance, forth rightness, and integrity are the traits I associate them with.

Your case for corporate propaganda is still weak - successful corporate propaganda aimed at Libertarians, would result in getting them to vote for a particular candidate. But I don't see US elections as being waged between those who support the State and Libertarians, rather between parties who have different taxing/spending priorities and values. Neither party comes even remotely close to true Libertarian values, so perhaps when you talk about corporate propaganda, you're not actually speaking about Libertarians?

You referred to me as "you people", not that it matters -I still seeing taxes as a form of might is right, and understand that force is the bottom line whatever my view on taxation is-that doesn't make a person Libertarian though

Last edited by Joe90; 06-23-2019 at 10:30 AM..

Old 06-23-2019, 10:23 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Quote:
And to think you guys were worried about a fictional entity putting a gun to your head

Whew...thats a relief
The people are real.

The authority to do so is not.

Old 06-23-2019, 10:26 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:

Whew...thats a relief
Once again, if you don't pay your taxes, the government will send people to take them. If you refuse to hand them over, they will threaten you with guns.

This is a FACT.

Old 06-23-2019, 11:09 AM

8,278 posts, read 6,273,469 times
Quote:
Lol...the draft, you mean the one that dosent exist anymore?
You wanna bet?

What is selective service if not registration for a draft?

If it doesn't exist why are you required to register for it?

Quote:
You want the liberty to duck out of defending the the nation...
I'm more than happy to defend myself, my friends my family against real enemies. I'm not so happy to be forcibly required to potentially die in a war or corporate greed, and propping up the petro-dollar like the last several.

Because you know they've been solely for economic reasons don't you?

Further I spent a decade in the military, back when I thought that there was more to government than smoke and mirrors. how about you?

Quote:
Look out, they Wil use a gun to force you to fight !!!

i remember when they executed all the hippies....LOL
I don't remember when they did that, but if they had what is funny about it? You know hundreds of thousands died fighting enemies that literally did execute groups based on nothing but specific traits, we didn't find it too funny that they did this at the time. You might want to think about that.

Quote:
Nobody's forcing you to pay...

You have the liberty to move
No you don't, one of the pre-requisites of not paying US taxes is to renounce citizenship. To renounce citizenship you must have alternate residency, with a recognized state, otherwise you still owe the FedGov their pound of flesh. Further one of the conditions for renouncing citizenship is that you are not doing so to avoid paying US taxes, if the adjudicator of your application to renounce your citizenship believes the sole purpose is to avoid US tax liability they can and do refuse.

When you have to request that the tax lien is lifted that's forced, when you never agreed to pay those in taxes in the first place that's tyranny.

Old 06-23-2019, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
They are not saying it now that their own party (GOP) if taxing the living crap out of us.
Oh yeah LOL the big-spending GOP doesn't seem to register on their taxation radar

It's only enslavement when the Dems do it

Lol

Old 06-23-2019, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
Amongst people I know with a strong libertarian bent -greed and jealousy are not traits I associate them with-more typically self-reliance, forth rightness, and integrity are the traits I associate them with.

Your case for corporate propaganda is still weak - successful corporate propaganda aimed at Libertarians, would result in getting them to vote for a particular candidate. But I don't see US elections as being waged between those who support the State and Libertarians, rather between parties who have different taxing/spending priorities and values. Neither party comes even remotely close to true Libertarian values, so perhaps when you talk about corporate propaganda, you're not actually speaking about Libertarians?

You referred to me as "you people", not that it matters -I still seeing taxes as a form of might is right, and understand that force is the bottom line whatever my view on taxation is-that doesn't make a person Libertarian though

Yeah Fairplay

It's very likely that you rest somewhere in the middle of the political landscape...like me

My case for corporate propaganda is 100% locked

Some people like the taste of that Kool-Aid and ask for seconds

I have done my duty if I have at least lead the horse to water..., you would think they'd want something to wash that awful taste out of their mouth

Once again propaganda isn't designed to change people's minds it's designed to Rally the base

Donald Trump lost the election by 3 million votes but still got to take the seat of the presidency thanks to the Democracy defeating electoral college

If it weren't for corporate propaganda he would have lost by more Millions and perhaps even the democracy defeating Electoral College couldn't have installed fake President Trump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies