Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 04:26 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,766,996 times

Advertisements

Watch the video I have cued up to the proper time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cnRM00...ature=youtu.be

They lie with such grace and ease.

Quote:
I have never witnessed a concerted effort by any news organization to take a stand one way or the other on a political issue, to damage one particular party or help another,” he responded. “We have been far more honest and straightforward with the American people than President Trump has. Are there times when we fall short? Sure. But the press issues corrections. When was the last time you saw the president issue a correction or a clarification? It’s a rare thing for Donald J. Trump
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...utlets-trying/

BTW...Jimmy boy your blowhard book Drops to #268 on Amazon in Its First Week

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ts-first-week/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2019, 05:01 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
One million lies by media and they complain about Trump !!! What a bunch of clowns !!!

Old 06-17-2019, 05:02 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
CNN is a left slanted news organization catering to those left of center. Damaging Trump plays to that audience.
Just as Fox is for right of center. Damaging Obama played to that audience.

Neither organization actually cares about their viewers. They are in it for the money.

Old 06-17-2019, 07:26 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,060,202 times
Unbelievable if he really said it. President Trump is even a better truth teller.

Old 06-17-2019, 07:31 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,650 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Ted turner admitted years ago that he pushed political agenda on his programming. Its been going on forever. Its been nice not hearing about Acosta. Nothings changed it seems.

Old 06-17-2019, 08:25 AM

52,272 posts, read 52,700,922 times
I watched a clip of Don Lemon talking about how he and CNN aren't biased against Trump and they journalist blah blah blah. It's laughable that he thinks that, five minutes in watching CNN you can tell they are anti-trump, I mean just own it, everyone can see it, even anti-trump people get that CNN is against this administration.

Surely he cant be that delusional.

Old 06-17-2019, 08:29 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I watched a clip of Don Lemon talking about how he and CNN aren't biased against Trump and they journalist blah blah blah. It's laughable that he thinks that, five minutes in watching CNN you can tell they are anti-trump, I mean just own it, everyone can see it, even anti-trump people get that CNN is against this administration.

Surely he cant be that delusional.
Lemon is the worst at hiding his disdain for Trump when he talks about him. You can hear it in his voice, and see it on his face.

To any reasonable person, hearing that come out of his mouth is absurd.

Old 06-17-2019, 08:53 AM

52,272 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Lemon is the worst at hiding his disdain for Trump when he talks about him. You can hear it in his voice, and see it on his face.

To any reasonable person, hearing that come out of his mouth is absurd.
Its obvious he has disdain for Trump, if he truly thinks that it isn't obvious then he really is delusional.

I can't think of one person at CNN that is a straight news person that plays it down the middle. Wolf Blitzer sorta does. At FOX I think Brett Bair and Bit Hume do a pretty decent job of being straight Journalist.

So much programming on the big three news channels is really just commentary and editorializing. Not much straight unbiased programming.

Jim Acosta is an activist disguised as a Journalist. Nothing more, nothing less. He's a joke.

Old 06-17-2019, 08:59 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Its obvious he has disdain for Trump, if he truly thinks that it isn't obvious then he really is delusional.

I can't think of one person at CNN that is a straight news person that plays it down the middle. Wolf Blitzer sorta does. At FOX I think Brett Bair and Bit Hume do a pretty decent job of being straight Journalist.

So much programming on the big three news channels is really just commentary and editorializing. Not much straight unbiased programming.

Jim Acosta is an activist disguised as a Journalist. Nothing more, nothing less. He's a joke.
And don’t forget Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith.

It’s odd to read myself typing this, but when you think about it, these days, FOX actually has more real journalists than CNN.

Old 06-17-2019, 09:14 AM

52,691 posts, read 47,963,336 times
Jim Acosta (or is that Accoster? ) is the epitome of an entire network set out to damage one particular party (Republican) and the most successful President since Ronald Reagan (Donald Trump). A once-great network is now a pile of shambles. The CNN which I remember from thirty years ago would not do anything like this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies