Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 01:46 PM

18,492 posts, read 9,159,286 times

Advertisements

Benty,

In America, justice has always been sold to the highest bidder. Wake up and smell the freedom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2019, 01:15 AM

8,229 posts, read 3,490,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If you want to plead no contest. They will never fight for your innocence.

They will even stipulate you to charges when you want to plead not guilty. They will plead you guilty without your permission. They won't fight for you.

Old 06-19-2019, 05:27 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,367 times
I went to Olmos Park for the open carry rally where they had between 200 and 300 people, most were openly carrying, some were carrying concealed. This entire situation should never have occurred. Just like the 1st amendment folks who in Olmos Park were arrested and had their cameras and cell phones stolen, on multiple occasions, including one where the Chief of Police claimed he was going to have a press conference, then sent his goons out to arrest everyone there. I was fortunate that I didn't show up to that event as it would have cost me much more than many of the folks who were fairly local. Arranging a legal defense from another State, having property stolen (unlawfully seized), travel expenses, hotel expenses, etc., especially when cases are often continued without any reasonable reason, rather than having a chance to have your due process and say in front of a jury, just because the city, the Chief of Police, the prosecutor and the judge are all crooked F#@ks who want to cost everyone as much money as they can plus as much pain as they can, when they themselves were the ones breaking the law, not the people they unlawfully arrested.

I've personally met CJ as well as a ton of the 1st and 2nd amendment auditors involved in this situation. I've shook the hands of many of these folks like Jack (TXsheepdog), David (News Now Houston), Phillip (Battousai of the famous Turner v Driver case), Mike (Southsideslacker), Chief Damon Jones, James Freeman, Patrick (NNP) and many, many more. I've broken bread with these salt of the earth folks. These are good folks who put it on the line nearly daily, not to get some paycheck or to get views but to hold our government, especially law enforcement, policy makers, law makers and administrative staff accountable, attempting to compel them to OBEY the damn law and to not violate peoples' natural rights. I've donated tons of money to these folks and supported their cause for years.

It's a damn shame it takes people like these brave folks, as well as serious money for legal fees and good attorneys in order to get our government servants to OBEY their limits and respect not only the law but the natural rights of ALL of We The People. Every single one of these public servants should be held to account, and when they violate peoples' rights, they should be stripped of their positions, have their property seized to assist in making reparations, and jailed for knowingly breaking the law, violating the respective Constitutions and knowingly and willfully violating peoples' natural rights.

Those of you who believe these people do this stuff for money have no idea how much their activism costs them, not only in effort, but in harm and serious financial harm, just to get public servants to act within the law, you folks who feel this way are pathetic people who will allow any injustice by government public servants to go unpunished as you worship at the alter of government. If you sit by idly as you witness crime after crime committed by LEOs, city, county State and federal public servants upon other folks, who the hell do you think will come to your aid when the unlawful actions affect you or someone in your family?

99% of you cannot be bothered enough to attend a city or county commission meeting AND voicing your opinion in that meeting... because, well you just don't want to be bothered or it might interfere with your planned TV shows or whatever the pathetic excuse is you have for not getting involved and not letting your government know you won't tolerate it when they violate the law and peoples' natural rights. I see and hear different people complaining all the time. They complain about local issues or State issues and after listening to them complain, I've often stated something to the effect of, "I didn't see you at the [insert government meeting or forum here] to voice your opinion, so how the hell are these idiots in government supposed to know what you think when you can't even be bothered to show up at a meeting and say something?"

It really upsets me that people like those I've mentioned above and myself get labeled as trouble makers, people trying to stir the pot, just because we get involved and refuse to stand by and do nothing as these horrific things are being done by our public servants and so few will get involved. Finally, it infuriates me that there are so many who think these unlawful acts by our government public servants are acceptable and that the people on the receiving end of their tyranny probably deserved what they got. Just go ahead and keep on doing absolutely nothing and sooner or later the tyranny will affect you, one of your family, a friend, a neighbor or some other person you know to be a decent person. Then maybe you'll realize that your laziness and complacency allowed that event to happen... because you just can't be bothered to try to do anything about it. You may also realize that laziness and complacency is the very same reason no one will come running to your aid when, not if, that tyranny affects you or yours.

Thanks for the post BentBow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies