U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 06:47 AM

13,058 posts, read 7,475,891 times

Advertisements

New, close up, color images show the armed Iran Guard ship fleeing the bombing site:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...kers-Gulf.html
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2019, 06:51 AM

34,593 posts, read 18,813,100 times
The crew on that ship was probably funded by the CIA

Old 06-18-2019, 06:54 AM

31,002 posts, read 15,149,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
New, close up, color images show the armed Iran Guard ship fleeing the bombing site:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...kers-Gulf.html
Your reading skills are poorly lacking. You might want to work on that.

This boat was removing an undetonated bomb....there is no evidence that they placed the bombs.

Which fascinates me. The USA is in the area 'supervising' and they have no evidence of the bombs being placed -- just of one being removed.

Sure wish they got that tape.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Your reading skills are poorly lacking. You might want to work on that.

This boat was removing an undetonated bomb....there is no evidence that they placed the bombs.

Which fascinates me. The USA is in the area 'supervising' and they have no evidence of the bombs being placed -- just of one being removed.

Sure wish they got that tape.
The removed the evidence that did not go off as planned. That’s the same as placing it.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:18 AM

12,809 posts, read 9,369,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
The crew on that ship was probably funded by the CIA
Hate it when we agree but this whole thing stinks from beginning to end. Yes I can be wrong but my gut says fake.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:22 AM

55,221 posts, read 29,751,138 times
Sorry OP, but the American people just aren’t buying what you folks are selling anymore. It’s over. We can see who is on that boat, and it ain’t Iranians. Captain Pompeo and his First Officer John Bolton should’ve done a better job.

Come up with a new method to get us into war, or just throw in the towel and learn about diplomacy.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:29 AM

23,652 posts, read 10,823,361 times
First problem is the Daily Mail is a tabloid gossip rag that prints whatever suits their agenda.

Second--nothing new here.

Third--nothing to prove what ship is in the photo.

Fourth--Bolton wants a war. Pompeo wants a war. Trump wants whatever will help him get votes.

I don't believe or trust any of them--have no reason to.

If they start a war--it's on them--they own it, and all those opposing a war should make this very clear NOW--not two years into the war suddenly claiming they oppose it--as many did with the Iraq War.

Old 06-18-2019, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
First problem is the Daily Mail is a tabloid gossip rag that prints whatever suits their agenda.

Second--nothing new here.

Third--nothing to prove what ship is in the photo.

Fourth--Bolton wants a war. Pompeo wants a war. Trump wants whatever will help him get votes.

I don't believe or trust any of them--have no reason to.

If they start a war--it's on them--they own it, and all those opposing a war should make this very clear NOW--not two years into the war suddenly claiming they oppose it--as many did with the Iraq War.
The Daily Mail has been around since 1896 and is not biased. I’m not a fan of Bolton but the pictures are very detailed and, unlike the WMD thing, give good support that Iran did this.

Old 06-18-2019, 08:56 AM

55,221 posts, read 29,751,138 times
Quote:
The Daily Mail has been around since 1896 and is not biased. I’m not a fan of Bolton but the pictures are very detailed and, unlike the WMD thing, give good support that Iran did this.
Nah. We’re obviously looking at different pictures.

Old 06-18-2019, 09:05 AM

23,652 posts, read 10,823,361 times
Quote:
Again--Trump lies about everything and Bolton and Pompeo are hawks and enablers of the lies. I don't believe them.

Regarding The Daily Mail--it totally caters to a right-wing crowd--this is quite well known.

It is also not credible. My British spouse and friends call it the Daily Trash. Makes errors all the time and never corrects them.

"...In February 2017, the English Wikipedia banned the Daily Mail as an "unreliable source" to use as a reference in Wikipedia. Its use as a reference is now "generally prohibited, especially when other more reliable sources exist..."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies