Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2019, 11:05 PM

33,074 posts, read 12,328,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
"They:"? Do you mean the imaginary people that Breitbart is writing about? I'm sure someone, somewhere probably said "don't hire her, but I've certainly not heard about it. My guess this is yet again, another attempt of a right-wing half-assed rag trying to paint "leftists" as having extreme views.

I'm sure we'll all be happy if she goes away, but I doubt anyone is trying to demand that nobody hires her. I'm also sure some people will vote with their dollars, and take their business elsewhere if she gets hired. So what, this is America and that's how it works for those who care. My guess is that most don't care, and if she is out of the public eye, people will move on and forget about her. When is the last time you heard about spicer?

This is such a dumb thread. LMAO, using Brietbart as the basis for a serious discussion....
Yet, feeling that way, you still posted to it .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2019, 11:40 PM

16,406 posts, read 8,488,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
So, they advocate removing the "check the box" for hiring criminals, but want to keep her from getting hired not because she is a criminal, but because they disagreed with her politics.
Sadly this is the leftist mentality.
Even though they claim to hate fascism, they themselves use fascist tactics.

`

Old 07-01-2019, 05:01 AM

18,432 posts, read 15,186,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Oh, I’d love to see ole Sarah as a barista!
And you don’t think that maybe it’s just a little abnormal to have such thoughts?

...Just a little?

Old 07-01-2019, 05:15 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,366,230 times
Ahh, the tolerant left!

Old 07-01-2019, 07:17 AM

9,471 posts, read 9,347,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
And you don’t think that maybe it’s just a little abnormal to have such thoughts?

...Just a little?
Nope. I can’t stand that lying woman. A barista job is about all she deserves. Cleaning toilets would be an even better place for her.

Old 07-01-2019, 07:24 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,852,257 times
Quote:
Nope. I can’t stand that lying woman. A barista job is about all she deserves. Cleaning toilets would be an even better place for her.
That's effectively what she's been doing for the last three and a half years.

Old 07-01-2019, 07:34 AM

15,499 posts, read 10,444,305 times
" Leftists demand hiring boycott of Sarah Sanders (illegal aliens, activist, speech) "

The notion that Sarah will have a hard time finding a job is laughable.

Old 07-01-2019, 07:46 AM

41,885 posts, read 74,952,198 times
Your premise is erroneous and/or misleading. Can't even quote Breitbart correctly.

Quote:
Democrat PAC American Bridge is calling for a nationwide hiring boycott of Sarah Sanders, the group announced in an email blast over the weekend
One group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
How much more of this are we conservatives going to take? The left is on a crusade to destroy this country.
There won't be much of it left to destroy after Trump is done with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
They're also on a crusade to delegitimize anyone who disagrees with them and cast conservatives as inferior human beings. The scary thing is that they've repeated that nonsense so many times that many of them are actually starting to believe it.
That's rich, coming from someone who routinely dehumanizes people she doesn't agree with. Scary, indeed ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
This is such a dumb thread. LMAO, using Brietbart as the basis for a serious discussion....
You post be the end of this thread. No more discussion is necessary.

Old 07-01-2019, 08:29 AM

18,432 posts, read 15,186,935 times
Quote:
I don’t know man, there are plenty of people on the democratic side that I “can’t stand”, but I don’t fantasize about them having to become baristas, or cleaning toilets. They just aren’t worth that much of my time. In fact, once they are out of politics, I wish them well in their endeavors.

I guess your dislike of them is on a whole different level than mine.

Old 07-01-2019, 08:58 AM

52,011 posts, read 52,464,357 times
It seems like people on the far left come off like tyrants. I don't get this whole screaming at people in restaurants and the like. Totalitarian bullies. Someone pulls that crap on me I'd kick them right in the balls.

I think Sanders will be fine. She will land a job somewhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies