Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 05:26 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,838,791 times

Advertisements

The hatred started when they knew he might win and expose their crimes.

The DEMs knew if Hellary lost and they no longer had control of the criminal evidence against themselves, they knew that they have to discredit, slander, find a way to get rid of, President Trump any way possible.

The DEMs believe if they can get ahead of the truth that is coming out about them that the can sway the public to believe President Trump is the criminal.

It didn't work for the 2016 election and it isn't working now.

THIS is why they hate him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2019, 05:27 AM

58,916 posts, read 27,229,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
The big hate started when he broke the rules and was rewarded for it. When he made his first politically incorrect comment about illegal immigrants the script was supposed to be "well Mr. Trump you had your fun but now we GOTCHA so it's time to apologize and drop out of the race". But instead of following the script he doubled down on his comment and instead of turning on him as they are supposed to the voters supported him even more. If you break the rules and the people don't demand you drop out for it, you can't be controlled. Can't have someone like that in charge of things.
"When he made his first politically incorrect comment about illegal immigrants"

Do you mean when the left media and politicians DISTORTED what he said? As usual!

Old 06-19-2019, 05:29 AM

58,916 posts, read 27,229,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You did all that cogitating and came up with THAT rambling, incoherent explanation?

The one emotion that Trump has never in his life been able to elicit from a single person is jealousy. If anyone dealing with him even managed to feel the slightest pang of jealousy, 30 seconds into any conversation with him turned to pity, embarrassment (for him), and utter disgust.

That’s the long and short of everyone’s feelings on Trump.
" incoherent explanation?'

I KNEW it would unable for many libs to understand. Reading comprehension is NOT one of their their STRONG suits!

Old 06-19-2019, 06:49 AM

23,938 posts, read 15,043,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
All I can say is wow! So much hatred, so little reasoning.
I do not like Donald Trump because he has no respect for the United States Constitution.

And it show every day.

Old 06-19-2019, 07:15 AM

24,383 posts, read 23,028,062 times
Its that he's an outsider to the political machine that wants to control the country. He gives them plenty of ammunition to use against him, personal idiosyncrasies as well as his bucking the system of misfeasance and malfeasance and the selling out of the country to the highest bidder. But he could be George Washington or Abraham Lincoln reincarnate and they'd still try to destroy him.

Old 06-19-2019, 08:09 AM

29,368 posts, read 14,591,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Strange that opinion didn't seem apparent before he decided to run for the presidency.
He was well liked, and respected as a private citizen, and I might add, envied by many.

Bob.

Just look at the hate and distain for him in these clips....

https://youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI

https://youtu.be/bv-BaDbGHuE

https://youtu.be/A8wJc7vHcTs

https://youtu.be/y4CqF4hjCGI

https://youtu.be/i5Iuq8psx4o

It is amazing, watching some of these clips, seeing how consistent he has been through the years. It is a shame how the media hasn't been...

Old 06-19-2019, 08:16 AM

29,368 posts, read 14,591,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Strange that opinion didn't seem apparent before he decided to run for the presidency.
He was well liked, and respected as a private citizen, and I might add, envied by many.

Bob.

Quite a list of accolades for someone that is so vile and filled with hate...
Attached Thumbnails
I   F I N A L L Y  figured it out.-awards.jpg  

Old 06-19-2019, 08:19 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,780,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" incoherent explanation?'

I KNEW it would unable for many libs to understand. Reading comprehension is NOT one of their their STRONG suits!

This is funny to me.

Old 06-19-2019, 08:43 AM

34,620 posts, read 21,584,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I do not like Donald Trump because he has no respect for the United States Constitution.

And it show every day.
You mean the United Nations not the US constitution, correct?

Old 06-19-2019, 08:51 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,819,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post

And it show every day.

Oh horse poo! There isn't a single elected person in Washington DC who fully respects the Constitution. Certainly not any member of Congress, at least not since Ron Paul retired. You probably can't name a single elected democrat in DC who fully supports the 2nd amendment. They may claim to, then in the next breath or in a closed meeting with other democrats will turn around and try to prohibit something else protected by the 2nd amendment.

Heck there isn't even a single sitting Supreme Court Justice who respects and obeys the Constitution. The very last SCOTUS nominee to fully do so was Robert Bork and he was "Borked" because of it. What do I mean when I say no sitting Justice Obeys the Constitution? Every last one of them looks back upon precedent rather than looking back to the law of the land, the true limits placed upon government via the actual US Constitution.

If you're complaining about executive orders, President Trump has full legal counsel via the Attorney General and their staff to root out the supposed constitutionality (using today's standard on what is and isn't constitutional via legal precedent) of any executive order signed by President Trump. Furthermore, most of President Trump's executive orders deal with overturning the executive orders signed by President Obama. If it was constitutional for President Obama to sign an executive order, it makes perfect sense that President Trump can reverse an executive order that was signed by President Obama.

So again, all I can do is say, "Oh horse poo!" to your statement.

But then again, that's just MY opinion, for what it's worth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies