Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2019, 10:12 AM

18,490 posts, read 9,151,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Income equality.
Where have they advocated that everyone should have the same income? Where have they advocated communism? Where have they advocated for the extermination of the rich?

All of us are waiting for specific examples.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2019, 10:13 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Where have they advocated that everyone should have the same income? Where have they advocated communism? Where have they advocated for the extermination of the rich?

All of us are waiting for specific examples.
How do you achieve income equality without slaughtering or threaten to slaughter all the rich people?

Old 06-20-2019, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Once again, how does that work when voters decide who gets the job? If the politicians don’t do what the voters want, they will be fired by the voters.
Voters get to choose which candidate will represent the people with the big money. No politician works in the interests of ordinary voters. Why should they? Ordinary voters have nothing to give the politicians in exchange for representation.

Old 06-20-2019, 10:18 AM

Quote:
How do you achieve income equality without slaughtering or threaten to slaughter all the rich people?
None of the mainstream media outlets are advocating income equality. You can’t give a singe example where they do. You look like a fool.

Old 06-20-2019, 10:19 AM

181 posts, read 82,006 times
Quote:
Heard this many times from the leftists. Just exactly who is in this ruling class?

In America, 70% of rich people lose their wealth by the third generation and 90% by the fourth. That’s on top of 80% of millionaires are self made and first generation.

So what is this ruling class? Does it even exist?

This is true. Most descents squander. We don't have these ongoing dynasties like in Europe and other places.

Old 06-20-2019, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
None of the mainstream media outlets are advocating income equality. You can’t give a singe example where they do. You look like a fool.
You are being willfully blind. Please open a separate thread and I am happy to continue.

Old 06-20-2019, 10:23 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
You have not answered even one question.
Your questions have been answered several times already. Your inability (or unwillingness) to comprehend the answers is on you.

Quote:
I don’t remember I have received any money from my party or any politicians.
Case in point. You have no comprehension of what money in politics means if you think it somehow means the politicians are giving you money. I called it naivete in a previous post but I think I was being too generous regarding your ability to comprehend any of this.

Old 06-20-2019, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Your questions have been answered several times already. Your inability (or unwillingness) to comprehend the answers is on you.

Case in point. You have no comprehension of what money in politics means if you think it somehow means the politicians are giving you money. I called it naivete in a previous post but I think I was being too generous regarding your ability to comprehend any of this.
I’d appreciate that you point me to the answer.

Old 06-20-2019, 10:25 AM

Quote:
You are being willfully blind. Please open a separate thread and I am happy to continue.
Ok.

Old 06-20-2019, 10:34 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,009,848 times
Quote:
Are you saying the voters have no independent thoughts and they are entirely controlled by the media?
Yes and it makes matters worse when there's tons of lobbyists for big business in government branches all over including federal state and local levels. This is how they buy out the lawmakers.. Its not that complicated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies