Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2019, 02:37 PM

2,690 posts, read 4,218,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
On top of that what better way to lift poll numbers and distract the masses then going to war. Bush 1 got to 90% approval ratings during the first gulf war. All Trump needs is to get into the mid 50's to get reelected. So what if you have to throw an entire country under the bus to get reelected.
Yes, indeed. And remember, there's a tweet for everything!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2019, 03:04 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,178,741 times
Why do we have an aircraft carrier in the gulf and why are we flying drones, where are all our allies like Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Old 06-20-2019, 03:09 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
You are witnessing it right now. That's why Trump hired Bolton. There can be no other reason, because everyone, on both sides of the aisle, know exactly what Bolton stands for--war, war, war. Why else would Trump put him on his national security team? I'm no one's "son," Dear.
One more time. How many Wars of Choice has Trump started?

None you say?

Case closed son.

Oh and who is firing on American Aircraft? Iran you Say? Obama and Kerry's "friends" you say. There's your war mongers.

Hahahaha. Take that Red Pill.

Old 06-20-2019, 03:21 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,564,393 times
This administration is run by chicken hawks which seems a recipe for more wars.

war hawks and chicken hawks

a needed take?

Old 06-20-2019, 03:31 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,154,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Iran shot down a 180 million dollars drone in international airspace:
The US tells so many lies it's impossible to know if and when they're telling the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
We have funded terrorist for longer.
Yes, for more than 150 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
International air space. Nothing illegal about flying a drone in international airspace. There is everything illegal about shooting it down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
Based on the claimed crash location I don't think it could be in International Airspace. If it wasn't in international airspace you pays your money and takes your chances that whoever's airspace you were shot down in complaints on your behalf, and that you had permission to be in their airspace at the time of the shoot down.

I noticed the US confirmed the drone was an RQ-4 Global Hawk, not a Triton, which isn't good for the US credibility when they previously claimed it was a Triton, if it got something as simple as the drone type wrong, how accurately is it in claims of its location?
Good point.

The only "international airspace" that exists is over international waters.

The claim that the attack was "unprovoked" is hilarious. That aircraft was spying on Iran.

Old 06-20-2019, 03:33 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Democrat Insanity
  • Iranians shoot down an American aircraft
  • Democrat side with Iranians and blame Trump for starting war.
Their complete and total derangement has to be seen to be believed.

Old 06-20-2019, 03:34 PM

1,415 posts, read 1,093,827 times
Don't forget, this has conveniently made Hong Kong disappear from the newslines. Iran is China's ally.

Old 06-20-2019, 03:36 PM

4,543 posts, read 3,744,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Advancements aren't good if they lower the quality of life.

We shouldn't rush to a future, we should choose what future we want to live in.
Advancement in science may lead to a lower quality of life? This isn’t some sci-fi movie. Ultra-conservatives need to stop restricting everything.

I’m glad America has drone technology to prevent soldiers risking their lives. And I’m happy to fly my drone around my area to check out things, scenery, photography, etc

Old 06-20-2019, 03:37 PM

45,541 posts, read 27,157,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Trump won't go to war over this. He is dealing with Iran in other ways.
To whomever sent me this in a rep...

Quote:
You support an idiot. He’s not dealing with anything, but how to get more of you to send him money and adulation.
I don't send any money, nor have I ever sent money to political personnel - other than through taxes.

He's actually pretty smart... full of himself, definitely not perfect, but smart. You can't do what he's done without having a lot on the ball.

Old 06-20-2019, 03:39 PM

1,415 posts, read 1,093,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Advancement in science may lead to a lower quality of life? This isn’t some sci-fi movie. Ultra-conservatives need to stop restricting everything.

I’m glad America has drone technology to prevent soldiers risking their lives. And I’m happy to fly my drone around my area to check out things, scenery, photography, etc

Computers have given companies the ability to engineer everything to only be "good enough" these days, including the materials that go into houses. That makes more headaches for people like you who can't take a hit like a big multibillion dollar corporation like DR Horton can if something you bought from a major corporation failed catastrophically that was put into a customer's house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies