Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2019, 08:13 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times

Advertisements

One of the definitions of devil is the accuser

Old 06-22-2019, 08:17 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
I wonder how long liberal media will roll with this one. I also wonder why in the world they waited so long to say something? Yep just another TDS accusation

Old 06-22-2019, 08:18 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Women who accused Bill Clinton are victims.

Women who accuse Trump are liars.

Maybe the Democrat Nominee will bring Trump accusers together to sit front row and center to give him the stink eye during a future debate as Trump did when debating Hillary.

Never mind that Trump defended Bill Clinton during and after the “ women troubles”. At the time, Trump said Clinton was a victim of bad lawyering and should have taken the 5th. He also referred to Clinton’s accusers as lying bimbos.

Old 06-22-2019, 08:19 AM

Gold diggers didn't get the long term contract so now after he becomes president they can get a payday by accusing him.

Old 06-22-2019, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post

Maybe the Democrat Nominee will bring Trump accusers together to sit front row and center to give him the stink eye during a future debate as Trump did when debating Hillary.

Never mind that Trump defended Bill Clinton during and after the “ women troubles”. At the time, Trump said Clinton was a victim of bad lawyering and should have taken the 5th. He also referred to Clinton’s accusers as lying bimbos.
Clinton - Dems defended Clinton, Hillary tore the women to shreds.

Old 06-22-2019, 08:31 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Lightbulb Or do you think he’s the most victimized man alive?

Victimization

Grievances

"Woe is me"

"They're out to get me!"

A big part of tRump's appeal to his followers is all of the above.

For two decades, right wing media has been telling their easily-led audience that they're all victims.

Victims of some over-arching, all powerful "liberal agenda" that's going to diminish them while making all manner of females, minorities and immigrants their overlords.

They're scared.

They're angry.

They're SO desperate that they think tRump is on their side.

Old 06-22-2019, 08:35 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Your hero (Bill Clinton) did violently rape and ya'll just celebrated it.

Fake rapes that the Dims make up for political purposes don't faze me.
Both Bill Clinton and Trump have similar histories with women, albeit Trump thought it a good idea to have his squeeze fly to and stay at the same ski resort as he, his wife and three kids were at where it publicly exploded. That stunt made Trump front page news in NY for years.

It took Broderick 20 years to openly accuse Clinton.

Both men have current wives who dismissed accusations and stood by their respective man. That’s their business.

I don’t track how all Clinton accusers are victims and all Trump accusers are liars, beyond people believe anything when it seems to validate their perceptions.

Only thing certain about the 2016 election outcome, no matter who won, was that a serial cheater would reside in the WH.

Old 06-22-2019, 08:42 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post

^^^Yes. And have them all cough every time Trump opens his mouth.

Old 06-22-2019, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Victimization

Grievances

"Woe is me"

"They're out to get me!"

A big part of tRump's appeal to his followers is all of the above.

For two decades, right wing media has been telling their easily-led audience that they're all victims.

Victims of some over-arching, all powerful "liberal agenda" that's going to diminish them while making all manner of females, minorities and immigrants their overlords.

They're scared.

They're angry.

They're SO desperate that they think tRump is on their side.

Actually I'm not a victim, and I know Obama wasn't on my side so you got your pick and your pick was a fail. Trumps a change from a smooth talking do nothing politicians we are used to.

Old 06-22-2019, 09:09 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,696,468 times
Unfounded.
The biggest witch hunt ever in the US history of politics.
Sad that the Dems have to resort to these silly tactics. But the Americans with half a brain can see right through their BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies