Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2019, 05:33 AM

1,893 posts, read 1,009,000 times

Advertisements

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...n-2020-1411691

Not reported by Faux, but Obama's administration was responsible for a few deportations -so much that Pres Obama was labeled Deporter In Chief. Somehow this news never got to my rightwingnut acquaintances who said things were out of control.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2019, 05:54 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Looks like they are back on this Sunday.
Seems to me that they would be easier to find on a Tuesday while they are at work.

Old 07-12-2019, 07:08 AM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...n-2020-1411691

Not reported by Faux, but Obama's administration was responsible for a few deportations -so much that Pres Obama was labeled Deporter In Chief. Somehow this news never got to my rightwingnut acquaintances who said things were out of control.
Obama was not the Deporter in Chief. He only deported convicted criminals. He told Homeland Security to leave the rest of them alone and he counted those turned around at the border as deportations. He implemented by EO DACA and DAPA which gave a stay of deportation to millions of illegal aliens along with work permits. In short, his deportation record was dismal.

Old 07-12-2019, 07:12 AM

1,893 posts, read 1,009,000 times
https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ama-did-2019-6
Again.
Trump's record vs Obama.

Old 07-12-2019, 07:14 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Oh, you and your facts.

Old 07-12-2019, 07:48 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,926,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Merely your biased opinion not based on any facts. Why would his supporters think that about him and still support him? You make no sense at all.
Yes, my opinion, based on 2 years of the orange narcissist blathering on about how great he is.

It makes perfect sense. I believe that most Trump supporters know that he is a self-centered a$$, but as long as he pursues policies they approve of they are happy to support him.

For example, I doubt that Daffy Don cares a whit about a wall or border security, but he talks it up because it pleases his base. He threatens but then backs away from the most draconian measures because to carry it through would be both unfeasible and turn off too many voters.

Old 07-12-2019, 07:54 AM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! That is truly rich! Everyone, even his supporters, know that Trump only cares about himself. If he ever did anything right, it's because he thought it would make himself look good, gain votes or make money.

Yeah maybe. Trump is an egomaniac but when he does well there is a trickle down affect to the rest of America. The Dems have been telling us that Trumps plan was to ring America dry, to make him and his buddies richer but it seems they were wrong as the economy is roaring along and MAGA is happening before our eyes.

What are the Dems promoting? They are pushing for more and more Rights for illegal Aliens such as FREE health insurance while they turn their backs on citizens and LEGAL immigrants.

Trump may have his problems but at least he is trying to lift America for us all but the Democrats are pledging to destroy it.

Old 07-12-2019, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Yes, my opinion, based on 2 years of the orange narcissist blathering on about how great he is.

It makes perfect sense. I believe that most Trump supporters know that he is a self-centered a$$, but as long as he pursues policies they approve of they are happy to support him.

For example, I doubt that Daffy Don cares a whit about a wall or border security, but he talks it up because it pleases his base. He threatens but then backs away from the most draconian measures because to carry it through would be both unfeasible and turn off too many voters.
I don't care about anything else except that he wants to rid our country of illegal aliens and prevent more from coming here of which no Democrat is for. Oh sure, he cares nothing about border security in spite of all the wars he has fought with the Democrats over this issue. You make no sense at all! He hasn't backed away from anything it's the Democrats and liberal judges that are stopping him.

It should please all Americans to want a secure border and to rid our country of illegal aliens. Why wouldn't it unless you are anti-American?

Old 07-12-2019, 08:07 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
I’m a little disappointed in Trump on this. He keeps saying the raids are coming then postponing them. Don’t give warnings, just raid.

Old 07-12-2019, 08:09 AM

Quote:
I already told you why your reasoning and your article is wrong so what's your point? Re-read what I said in a prior post! The Democrats today and the liberal judges are trying to stop Trump from doing anything to rid our country of illegal aliens and to stop more from coming here yet he keeps plugging along anyway. We have had orders of removal for thousands and what did Obama do about that? Nothing! At least Trump is going after them now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies