Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2019, 10:28 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
We got used up by the world to the extent that we’re now hurting too much ourselves to remain that benevolent nation that you speak of. Americans are historically hugely giving people, but we’ve reached our breaking point in that many of us are doing no better now than the refugees climbing the wall to get in.
I agree we are in bad shape-and it’s not getting better. They say employment is up but we have seen that can change over night (2007) but it’s not the average American’s fault - except on who we vote for. We keep praising the dam rich while they keep raping us. They outsource - they hire the illegals - they raise the prices and they are becoming wealthier by the second. Droves of retirees moving out of an unaffordable country, Ours! This border thing is an issue but minuscule compared to what’s happening in the whole. This is the visible sore of a much bigger issue.
There is enough money to fix the issue at the border in other ways. This is being done to enrage opposite sides and to say. Our country or the aliens ? Make your choice ! Sad

Old 06-23-2019, 10:31 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Good, I agree. So quit advocating ripping them from their mother's womb.

It's quite hypocritical, not to mention ludicrous, to defend the right of an illegal to have soap and toothpaste while fighting tooth and nail for the right to kill our own American unborn. Or any unborn for that matter.
I have said over n over not pro abortion but mothers right to decide. If it’s offered or not.

Old 06-23-2019, 10:35 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I have said over n over not pro abortion but mothers right to decide. If it’s offered or not.
The three rules of dodgeball.

Old 06-23-2019, 10:39 AM

19,840 posts, read 12,099,283 times
This thread is full of ignorant hypocrites that didn’t care 3,4,5 years ago when the obama administration was being sued for the exact same thing. Stop letting your all consuming hatred of a man drive your dialog and prove you to be a fool.

” The evidence filed herewith shows that in violation of this Court’s Orders and the Settlement, conditions for

children at CBP detention facilities remain DEPLORABLE WITH CHILDREN FORCED TO SLEEP IN OVERCROWDED CELLS

ON CONCRETE FLOORS WITH NO MATTRESSES OR BLANKETS, NO CHANGE OF CLOTHES, NO SOAP, NO TOWELS OR

WASHING FACILITIES, AND ENTIRELY INADEQUATE FOOD AND DIRTY DRINKING WATER.
The evidence also shows

that in violation of this Court’s Orders and the Settlement, inter alia, Class Members are not advised of their rights...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I suffered major second-hand embarrassment watching this. It’s shameful, absolutely shameful.

It is shameful for you to have no problem when the Obama administration did the exact same thing and worse.

Also, this thread emphasizes how Trump fans will say anything—anything—to defend the incompetence of Trump and his administration.
How is your heating dish of cold crow? Your post is a prime example of projection disorder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
This is shameful! If this is what makes America great again, I am, for the first time in my life, ashamed to be an American.
Oh dear! No problem when my hero does it but I hate Trump so suddenly I’m outraged.

You people look like clowns right now.

Quote:
You don’t know that. And if Freakn pedophiles get soap kids get a darn tooth brush and toothpaste !!!
Surely you were equally outraged by the way the Obama administration treated THE CHIDREN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
That is what far-right posters do around here when they can't put together a counter argument.
Projection disorder “neutralparty”.

Quote:
PHMA, just to make sure we all understand your logic, are you saying we should be asking why six year old children, who have no say whatsoever in what happens to them or where they're taken, dont show up to the border without soap?

Just checking.
You should be asking the same thing you would have asked 3,4,5 years ago when the Obama administration did the same and worse. Just checking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
I wonder how many people on this thread, arguing that children shouldn't be treated with common human decency, went to church this morning and felt good about themselves.

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:34
As well, where were your self righteous lectures during the previous administration’s keeping these children in deplorable conditions? What does the Bible have to say about hypocrisy?

Quote:
As one of the judges said, "wouldn't that be obvious?"
Let me ask you this: Has the great America trump built include being so cheap and unemphatic that we cannot provide soap and toothbrushes to children who have been displaced at no fault of their own?

Is this the America you want?

Let me ask you this: Did you not have a problem when the Great and Powerful Obama did the same thing and worse?

Spoiler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto
Quote:
Put us (America) on your list of those neglecting to provide children with soap, blankets, and toothbrushes.
We have been on this list for years. Thanks Obama!

Quote:
Are we providing them with salt and soda to brush their teeth with? Are they able to bathe in a fresh water lake or stream. Good god man!! These are children!
THE CHILDREN!!! Did we not care about the children 3,4,5 years ago when Obama was doing the same and worse?

Quote:
I sure did, and I prayed for both those little children and the lost American citizens who have hearts so cold they have no compassion for a child based on an imaginary line. Its pure insanity.
You probably should pray for forgiveness for having a heart so cold 3,4,5 years ago that you didn’t care that THE CHILDREN!!! were being treat even worse by the Obama administration. Pure insanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Lack of hygiene is a recipe for disaster not only to the immigrants but to those exposed to the potential outbreaks that could follow. Not only is it despicable to treat a child or any other fellow human being in this manner, it's a health risk. How would you like to have a BM and not be able to wash your hands? It doesn't matter why they come, they don't have to stay, but while they're here lets treat them with dignity and like we would like to be treated. Anything less is evil.
Yes, Obama’s administration failed the children, keeping them in deplorable conditions.

Quote:
To all you Christians who blindly follow your leader (trump and company), perhaps you might want to review what your professed God says.

Matthew 18:10
10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.
Severe projection disorder.

Quote:
From their fruits they will be known - trumpettes by The Good Book can’t be called Followers if Christ.
You routinely accuse others of not being Christian. Be careful, as you judge others, you will be judged. Clean your own house, dear.

Quote:
This is your excuse for the neglect of these children?
What is your excuse for the deplorable conditions during the Obama administration?

Quote:
You are now against bible verses that address the treatment of children because they go against what trump wants to do?

Is the bible "fake news/religion" to you?
You hate Christianity, as you have made clear.

Old 06-23-2019, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
This thread is full of ignorant hypocrites that didn’t care 3,4,5 years ago when the obama administration was being sued for the exact same thing. Stop letting your all consuming hatred of a man drive your dialog and prove you to be a fool.

” The evidence filed herewith shows that in violation of this Court’s Orders and the Settlement, conditions for

children at CBP detention facilities remain DEPLORABLE WITH CHILDREN FORCED TO SLEEP IN OVERCROWDED CELLS

ON CONCRETE FLOORS WITH NO MATTRESSES OR BLANKETS, NO CHANGE OF CLOTHES, NO SOAP, NO TOWELS OR

WASHING FACILITIES, AND ENTIRELY INADEQUATE FOOD AND DIRTY DRINKING WATER.
The evidence also shows

that in violation of this Court’s Orders and the Settlement, inter alia, Class Members are not advised of their rights...

How is your heating dish of cold crow? Your post is a prime example of projection disorder.

Oh dear! No problem when my hero does it but I hate Trump so suddenly I’m outraged.

You people look like clowns right now.

Surely you were equally outraged by the way the Obama administration treated THE CHIDREN!!!!

Projection disorder “neutralparty”.

You should be asking the same thing you would have asked 3,4,5 years ago when the Obama administration did the same and worse. Just checking.

As well, where were your self righteous lectures during the previous administration’s keeping these children in deplorable conditions? What does the Bible have to say about hypocrisy?

We have been on this list for years. Thanks Obama!

THE CHILDREN!!! Did we not care about the children 3,4,5 years ago when Obama was doing the same and worse?

You probably should pray for forgiveness for having a heart so cold 3,4,5 years ago that you didn’t care that THE CHILDREN!!! were being treat even worse by the Obama administration. Pure insanity.

Yes, Obama’s administration failed the children, keeping them in deplorable conditions.

Severe projection disorder.

You routinely accuse others of not being Christian. Be careful, as you judge others, you will be judged. Clean your own house, dear.

What is your excuse for the deplorable conditions during the Obama administration?

You hate Christianity, as you have made clear.
Awesome.

Old 06-23-2019, 10:45 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Oh for gods sake, you people are complaining about providing soap, blankets & toothbrushes to kids. What in the hell is wrong with you? This shouldn’t even be newsworthy, it’s toothbrushes for freaks sake.

Old 06-23-2019, 10:49 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Quote:
I wonder how many people on this thread, arguing that children shouldn't be treated with common human decency, went to church this morning and felt good about themselves.

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:34
THIS CANNOT BE STRESSED ENOUGH.

trump supporters, most of whom consider themselves Christians, celebrate what is happening at the border. They enjoy seeing those "scary brown people" treated like animals. "Serves those kids right for coming here illegally!"

I'm sure God and Jesus just LOVE what trump is doing to those kids and smile down on all those who support it.

Old 06-23-2019, 10:50 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:

trump supporters, most of whom consider themselves Christians, celebrate what is happening at the border. They enjoy seeing those "scary brown people" treated like animals. "Serves those kids right for coming here illegally!"

I'm sure God and Jesus just LOVE what trump is doing to those kids and smile down on all those who support it.
Well, you know what they say about karma...

Old 06-23-2019, 10:56 AM

Quote:

Why aren't you insisting the government bring over starving kids from Africa? Are you afraid of "scary black children"?

Old 06-23-2019, 11:08 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,593,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Yes, it is shameful that the parents and their country of origin sent them away with nothing.

These Central American countries and those parents are POSs.

Build a wall and deport those kids so this will stop.
None of your xenophobia should condone the horrible conditions children are being exposed to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies