Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 06:09 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Some white women love abortion. They tend to wear ugly pink hats and scream uncontrollably in public.
Uh huh!

And that’s the group that’s having ALL the white female abortions, huh?

Yeah, I don’t think so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
No, you've presented a ridiculously low intelligence "argument" that is nothing more than race baiting hate. Last I checked trolling was against the TOS here, but you are on a roll today.
There was no trolling. I just struck a nerve, that’s all.

They say a hit dog will holler. Where’d you get hit at?

Old 06-26-2019, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Umm............. because they want to do so? I would assume it is generally done by someone who is not financially or emotionally prepared to have the responsibility of a child.

It is ridiculous to presume that one would think of "race preservation" when considering an abortion. I would offer that the frequency of that being a factor in such a decision is somewhere between never and non-existent.

I do not know of anyone that makes decisions "for the white race" or even considers such a notion as a factor. Are blacks so obsessed with race that they actually make decisions based on "the black race" , rather than just for their own best interest?

Race is a political assignment, not a genetic one, such that notions of "race preservation" and "eugenics" make absolutely no scientific sense at all.
Oh, so NOW race is simply political...not genetic, huh?

You guys love asking all kinds of dumb questions about the black community even though you’ve already drawn your simplistic conclusions. But god forbid we do the same to you. Lol

Old 06-26-2019, 06:23 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
If white women are the majority of 60% or more then I would expect them to be the majority of abortions.

Old 06-26-2019, 06:28 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Oh, so NOW race is simply political...not genetic, huh?

You guys love asking all kinds of dumb questions about the black community even though you’ve already drawn your simplistic conclusions. But god forbid we do the same to you. Lol

"We do the same to you"? What exactly are you talking about?

Are you saying that race designations are genetic? If so, that is in contrast to scientific evidence.

Culture, on the other hand, is markedly different. The culture of "black America" is toxic and destructive to those who participate. One simply needs to look at America's inner cities to see the effect.

Simplistic conclusions? How the hell else do you explain a crime rate 5X higher than expected?

Old 06-26-2019, 06:30 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,972,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Uh huh!

There was no trolling. I just struck a nerve, that’s all.

They say a hit dog will holler. Where’d you get hit at?
You don't have the ability to strike anything in me, you are like the big dog that barks a lot, then pees down its own leg when presented with any sort of intellectual challenge.

Nothing you said to me in this thread held any water, had any truth to it, or struck any nerve.

But feel free to keep telling yourself those lies, lie to yourself enough and you will believe it...pretty sure you are already there.

Old 06-26-2019, 06:37 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
But 60% is still the majority. If those babies were born yearly, that would result in a significant boost for the white population. Just wondering if anyone really believes this has anything to do with the push to ban abortion or actually supports the ban for this reason.

How ridiculous.

Only in the fevered swamps of liberals' minds would not performing abortions on a particular group, be seen as a boost in numbers for that group.

Identity politics, again, from the usual suspects.

Unfriggin'believable.

Old 06-26-2019, 06:38 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,595,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Not really. Just throwing it out there.

Honestly, most reports and discussions I have seen about whites becoming a minority have been brought by whites. Why should black people be concerned about Mexicans? Many whites also seem intent on telling black people that they should feel threatened by other minorities, when they are not. It’s like the immigration issue when they often try to tell black people that they should be afraid the immigrants are going to take their jobs when that’s really the fear that whites have.

I agree that this argument is strange but with the whole concern that whites are going to be a minority, figured that perhaps it deserved a bit of discussion
I'm not telling anyone what they should be concerned with. I'm stating how I would feel.

I've heard no whites say they're afraid Mexicans are going to take their jobs. What I have heard are certain groups celebrating the reduction in the number of whites in the country - but the end result of that is not going to mean the same thing for all groups. Mexicans will benefit. I think it's naive to believe blacks will benefit from it.

White people aren't going to start procreating more or having fewer abortions just because they're going to be in the minority. Is something at play with the recent push against abortions? Probably so. I would be very interested in uncovering what that something is.

Old 06-26-2019, 06:42 PM

19,826 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
You don't have the ability to strike anything in me, you are like the big dog that barks a lot, then pees down its own leg when presented with any sort of intellectual challenge.

Nothing you said to me in this thread held any water, had any truth to it, or struck any nerve.

But feel free to keep telling yourself those lies, lie to yourself enough and you will believe it...pretty sure you are already there.

Funny, I imagine a yappy insecure chihuahua which is why I just laugh at his posts.

Old 06-26-2019, 06:46 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,972,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Funny, I imagine a yappy insecure chihuahua which is why I just laugh at his posts.
Lol, true...and they are all pretty laughable. I should probably just ignore the non-sense.

Old 06-26-2019, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
"We do the same to you"? What exactly are you talking about?

Are you saying that race designations are genetic? If so, that is in contrast to scientific evidence.

Culture, on the other hand, is markedly different. The culture of "black America" is toxic and destructive to those who participate. One simply needs to look at America's inner cities to see the effect.

Simplistic conclusions? How the hell else do you explain a crime rate 5X higher than expected?
African Americans and their culture are EXACTLY what you white folks wanted it to be. It’s the inevitable result of your treatment of us.

And we got the culture from southern whites. It has all the hallmarks of Southern white culture. Ask Thomas Sowell.

You’re just upset because you don’t like the results of your handiwork. Blame your ancestors for that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies