Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 08:13 AM

6,746 posts, read 3,361,971 times

Advertisements

This is the perfect example of the fools that let politics into every crevice of their miserable useless lives. They are employed by a company that sells furniture. Why should they give two hoots about who buys it or where it goes. Do your job and shut the hell up.

Maybe someday when they're squatting in a tent in a homeless camp they'll realize that they needed the company more than the company needed them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2019, 08:16 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
This is the perfect example of the fools that let politics into every crevice of their miserable useless lives. They are employed by a company that sells furniture. Why should they give two hoots about who buys it or where it goes. Do your job and shut the hell up.

Maybe someday when they're squatting in a tent in a homeless camp they'll realize that they needed the company more than the company needed them.
They should all be fired. As a owner of a business (oops....I said "owner".....racist!), if any of my employees had worked IN OPPOSITION to the sales of my service, they'd be fired immediately.

Old 06-26-2019, 08:18 AM

2,180 posts, read 639,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post

AOC should not be commenting on the business practices of a private company.

Old 06-26-2019, 08:20 AM

11,221 posts, read 8,292,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
I doubt seriously that these employees understand that there's a process these people have to go through. We've had an increase in numbers, so they need more furniture.

So was Trump lying when he said that he strong-armed Mexico into stopping the flow of illegals?

I don't support the walkout, but it does seem strange for our Government to be spending $200k on a problem that our POTUS tells us has been solved. Something doesn't add up here, and I think it's the words of POTUS.

Old 06-26-2019, 08:24 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,280,259 times
People are reacting like it's a company selling missiles or high tech military equipment to foreign countries.

It's furniture being sold to make human beings more physically comfortable in a terrible situation.

The fact people are bitching about this highlights how much humans in general suck.

Old 06-26-2019, 08:38 AM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
So was Trump lying when he said that he strong-armed Mexico into stopping the flow of illegals?

I don't support the walkout, but it does seem strange for our Government to be spending $200k on a problem that our POTUS tells us has been solved. Something doesn't add up here, and I think it's the words of POTUS.
That just started last week, we already have thousands here.

Old 06-26-2019, 09:02 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post

where and when did the POTUS claim the problem had been solved?

Old 06-26-2019, 09:11 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,202,565 times
AOC is just doing what Dimocrats have always been doing - trying to block solutions to the immigration problem because they want the problem to grow so large that the only solution is open borders.

Old 06-26-2019, 09:17 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Let's See.

Screaming Trump Deranged Leftists are....
  • Outraged when there are no toothbrushes to those detained at the border.
  • Outraged when beds are provided to those detained at the border.
The complete lunacy has to be seen to be believed.

Old 06-26-2019, 11:30 AM

5,335 posts, read 4,423,566 times
They need to be fired.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies