Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2019, 05:39 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times

Advertisements

Chickens coming home to roost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2019, 06:25 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
What?!? No name calling? No telling them that their beliefs are evil and that they are bigots and need to be silenced???
No demands for shutting down their businesses and plastering their addresses on the internet???

This incident just reveals the double standards imposed by the radical left and exposes them for what we all know they are.

Old 06-27-2019, 07:21 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
What?!? No name calling? No telling them that their beliefs are evil and that they are bigots and need to be silenced???
No demands for shutting down their businesses and plastering their addresses on the internet???

This incident just reveals the double standards imposed by the radical left and exposes them for what we all know they are.
good thing i read all the way to the end, i was going to post something very similar.

muslims are a protected class, they get a free pass.

Old 06-27-2019, 09:46 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Chickens coming home to roost.
Yeah, well the British should be used to it by now. Especially because they went all over the world laying bad eggs. Those chickens were bound to come home one day. I don’t feel bad for ‘em. Why should they be immune to their own medicine.

Old 06-27-2019, 09:56 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yeah, well the British should be used to it by now. Especially because they went all over the world laying bad eggs. Those chickens were bound to come home one day. I don’t feel bad for ‘em. Why should they be immune to their own medicine.

The chickens only come home to roost because people on the left like this braindead MP prevent the British from roasting a few goddamned chickens when necessary.

Let a termite problem go unchecked, and soon your whole house is destroyed.

But anyway, by your logic, everything Europeans did to Africa, Asia, etc. between 1400 - 1950 was just THEIR chickens "coming home to roost." People often forget that looooong before the contemporary European colonial period there were countless invasions and enslavement and occupation of European lands by Arabs, Africans and Asians. Southern Europe was occupied by Arabs for hundreds of years. European occupation of Arab lands lasted mere decades.

So all THOSE groups got THEIR chickens when the Europeans came by. I don't feel sorry for any of them.

And now, by your logic under the "roosting chickens" theory, the Europeans will be entitled to strike back against current and future descendants of the new invaders....once the attitudes in Europe turn to the right. (Which is already happening and is glorious to watch).

Old 06-27-2019, 11:07 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
The chickens only come home to roost because people on the left like this braindead MP prevent the British from roasting a few goddamned chickens when necessary.

Let a termite problem go unchecked, and soon your whole house is destroyed.

But anyway, by your logic, everything Europeans did to Africa, Asia, etc. between 1400 - 1950 was just THEIR chickens "coming home to roost." People often forget that looooong before the contemporary European colonial period there were countless invasions and enslavement and occupation of European lands by Arabs, Africans and Asians. Southern Europe was occupied by Arabs for hundreds of years. European occupation of Arab lands lasted mere decades.

So all THOSE groups got THEIR chickens when the Europeans came by. I don't feel sorry for any of them.

And now, by your logic under the "roosting chickens" theory, the Europeans will be entitled to strike back against current and future descendants of the new invaders....once the attitudes in Europe turn to the right. (Which is already happening and is glorious to watch).
Frankly, I don’t care about Europe’s fate one way or the other. I’m neither European or descended from Europe. My only European ties are the years that I lived there as a soldier and then a DoD Civilian. I love the continent, enjoy the food, sights and culture of the different lands. I speak three European languages (including English) with fluency. I know far more about Europe when I’m in a coma than 99% of you right wingers know on your best day. Stop it.

But listening to right wing Americans babble on about Europe’s problems while not fixing their own innumerable problems is boring and lame. Your country can’t even control its own borders, and yet you’re spinning your wheels worrying about a continent fulla people that couldn’t care less about YOUR country. That’s the problem with Americans....always yakking about what everyone else is doing while ignoring their own issues.

European nations were around long before we were, so let them figure out their own issues while your infant nation stumbles through one dumb dilemma after another. Especially now that your president is nearly getting us into yet another losing war. Figure out why we’re still losing soldiers in Afghanistan first before worrying about Europe’s issues.

BTW...Your dream of a right wing Europe that enacts some sort of mass expulsion or Holocaust of foreigners is NEVER gonna happen. Keep dreaming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies