Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2019, 02:24 PM

19,822 posts, read 12,084,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Buzzfeed. Can’t scrape much lower than that.

Nonetheless, I did read the piece in buzzfeed and it appears that Jameson was in the DG with three friends when Jones with four friends approached the store. Hair was pulled, words were exchanged and the idiot who never should have a gun fired a shot in the air. There is so much stupidity in this scenario and I’m sorry for any children being raised by either of these women.

NO ONE looks good here. Jones seems to have been obsessed over the baby’s father, who was a supervisor in the warehouse all three worked at. She was jealous when he spoke with female employees. This ended up in court before it could make it to Jerry Springer.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Starting a fight, you mean pulling someones hair.
What about women who are driving over the speed limit, eat too much shell fish or deli meat, initiate rough sex, take drugs (what if its prescription) exercise, climb ladders, live with an abuser, or any of the things pregnant women do that might put a fetus at risk. Even conceive when they know the fetus has a 50/50 chance or 50/50 chance of being born with a debilitating disease. If they miscarry are they guilty of manslaughter?

You don’t think pulling another woman’s hair is starting a fight? As Jude says, this is dreck at it’s finest.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:29 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,859,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You don’t think pulling another woman’s hair is starting a fight? As Jude says, this is dreck at it’s finest.
I'm not sure that I would think that someone pulling my hair is threatening my life. So I probably wouldn't pull a gun in that situation.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:33 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,866,999 times
Quote:
So pulling someone's hair is a life threatening situation that calls for a response of deadly force?

Yep, more dreck.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure that I would think that someone pulling my hair is threatening my life. So I probably wouldn't pull a gun in that situation.
Quote:
Quote:

Nowhere was a gun mentioned so try to follow along.

Starting a fight can easily turn deadly for a 5 month fetus. Haven’t you seen dozens, if not hundreds of videos of females fighting? It gets nasty and they can throw down like men if they are pissed about something. Pulling her hair is asking for a fight, especially with four friends there to back you up.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:40 PM

Quote:

Starting a fight can easily turn deadly for a 5 month fetus. Haven’t you seen dozens, if not hundreds of videos of females fighting? It gets nasty and they can throw down like men if they are pissed about something. Pulling her hair is asking for a fight, especially with four friends there to back you up.
The woman got shot in her stomach. That's how she lost the 5-month fetus. Of course a gun was mentioned.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
So pulling someone's hair is a life threatening situation that calls for a response of deadly force?

Yep, more dreck.

Quote:
Buzzfeed. Can’t scrape much lower than that.

Nonetheless, I did read the piece in buzzfeed and it appears that Jameson was in the DG with three friends when Jones with four friends approached the store. Hair was pulled, words were exchanged and the idiot who never should have had a gun fired a shot in the air. There is so much stupidity in this scenario and I’m sorry for any children being raised by either of these women.

NO ONE looks good here. Jones seems to have been obsessed over the baby’s father, who was a supervisor in the warehouse all three worked at. She was jealous when he spoke with female employees. This ended up in court before it could make it to Jerry Springer.
Other than the idiot with the gun, who is claiming hair pulling is a life threatening situation that calls for deadly force? Even she regrets her stupidity.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:52 PM

Quote:
The woman got shot in her stomach. That's how she lost the 5-month fetus. Of course a gun was mentioned.
I specifically quoted and responded to one post that claimed hair pulling is not starting a fight to which I countered that it certainly is. That’s it. No mention of the gun, just the claim on it’s face. This shouldn’t be so confusing for you.

Old 06-28-2019, 02:56 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
What about women who are driving over the speed limit, eat too much shell fish or deli meat, initiate rough sex, take drugs (what if its prescription) exercise, climb ladders, live with an abuser, or any of the things pregnant women do that might put a fetus at risk. Even conceive when they know the fetus has a 50/50 chance or 50/50 chance of being born with a debilitating disease. If they miscarry are they guilty of manslaughter?
ALL these women are ripe for prosecution in the state of Alabama.

Old 06-28-2019, 03:03 PM

Quote:

Your specific response included my post, where "gun" is actually mentioned.

Pulling someone's hair isn't asking to get shot. But that is what happened. Then the person who did the shooting got to walk away, and the person who got shot got charged with manslaughter, because she was pregnant when she got shot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies