Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2019, 03:33 PM

1,226 posts, read 633,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Trump is going to win...
And all the crying Libs will be bussed back to their safe space. Four more years!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2019, 03:38 PM

447 posts, read 208,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
She’s trolling you all, and you fell for it.
Stop the presses! Only Trump is allowed to do that and not get criticized for it.

Old 06-30-2019, 03:40 PM

365 posts, read 214,359 times
deleted meme
wrong forum/post

Old 06-30-2019, 04:17 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
And all the crying Libs will be bussed back to their safe space. Four more years!
I'm not a Trump fan but I'll probably vote for him just to send a message. The dims need to move more center and lose the far left crap. They are out of touch with mainstream. Most working class people aren't down with all of this pro illegal immigrant horse crap.

Ca has 55 EC votes and I'm sure they will all go to whatever dumbass idiot the dims put up.

Old 06-30-2019, 08:24 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Not much effort at all, as I recall it like it was yesterday.

Just imagine if some hardcore right-wing poster was predicting two radical candidates with little experience (and kooky ideas), was whom they thought were going to win the (R) nomination.
You would not only laugh, but it would stick in your memory how off their rocker they were.

It wouldn’t stick in my mind because this board is literally full of people posting their support for one candidate or another...often candidates I don’t agree with, candidates with strange ideas. One probably finds those sorts of threads more than any other here. Your obsession over my status changes sounds a bit “kooky” to me, but if that’s your thing, carry on. I’ll try to keep them interesting for you.

Old 07-01-2019, 09:44 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm not a Trump fan but I'll probably vote for him just to send a message. The dims need to move more center and lose the far left crap. They are out of touch with mainstream. Most working class people aren't down with all of this pro illegal immigrant horse crap.

Ca has 55 EC votes and I'm sure they will all go to whatever dumbass idiot the dims put up.
Newsflash. Democrats are going to nominate a Democrat. Clearly you are not a Democrat, so please stop telling Democrats to create a platform that is Republican by threatening them with a vote for the guy you probably already voted for in 2016 and who now makes you unhappy.

Old 07-01-2019, 09:50 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Newsflash. Democrats are going to nominate a Democrat. Clearly you are not a Democrat, so please stop telling Democrats to create a platform that is Republican by threatening them with a vote for the guy you probably already voted for in 2016 and who now makes you unhappy.
Newsflash. I didn't vote for Trump.
Newflash. I'm not telling dems to have a repug platform.
Newflash, I'm saying the dems need to shift center if they want win back the white house, they are out of touch with the American public.

Old 07-02-2019, 01:06 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,803,654 times
ESR | July 1, 2019 | Kamala Harris is not African American and her ancestors owned slaves
Quote:
By Rachel Alexander
web posted July 1, 2019

Kamala Harris The left is excited about Sen. Kamala Harris running for president because she’s a black female. But she’s not African American. The term “typically refers to descendants of enslaved black people who are from the United States.” Harris is half Jamaican and half Indian. And her father says their ancestors owned slaves.

Old 07-02-2019, 03:05 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,079,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Kamala Harris sells suckers 'That little girl was me' T-shirt online for $30

With all due respect, may I ask what name you give to the customers who purchase the following featured products from the official Trump Store at the Trump/Pence campaign site?

LIMITED Edition NO COLLUSION Mug
$30.00

Veterans for Trump Tee
$35.00

Official Donald Trump Make America Great Again Hat - Red
$25.00

Make America Great Again Women's Swimsuit
$55.00

MAGA Men's Swim Shorts
$55.00

Build The Wall & Crime Will Fall Bumper Sticker - Set of 2
$5.00

Firefighters for Trump and Law Enforcement for Trump Hats
$60.00

Official Trump Tee - White
$20.00

LIMITED Edition NO COLLUSION Beverage Coolers - Set of 2
$8.00

LIMITED Edition NO COLLUSION Decal
$9.00

MAGA Dog Collar
$15.00

Presidential Medal
$45.00

Trump-Pence 45 Beach Towel
$65.00

LIMITED Edition WITCH HUNT Mug
$30.00

Trump Pence Pet Leash
$16.00

These are just the featured items...there are many more.
Oh yeah, have bought a few of those.

Old 07-02-2019, 05:29 AM

2,173 posts, read 4,409,388 times
That completely fake Oscar winning act put on by Kamala about the bussing reminded me a lot of the fake little girl voice put on by Blasey-Ford in the Kavanaugh scam hearings. Both amazing actresses.

Kamala who grew up largely in Canada the daughter of two elite university professors tries to put on this act like she's Rosa Parks or something. I hope voters see through that fraud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies