Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2019, 08:45 AM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
NK and Kim is not going to shoot rockets and nuke us or our allies when he is in such a friendly relation with Trump and the U.S. That's like saying the neighbor you are friendly with, attends dinner with is going to shoot you.

And how exactly is Kim playing Trump? What exactly has Kim gained? All sanctions on NK from before is still in place.
NK was just launching missiles a few months ago and Trump is rewarding bad behavior with a visit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2019, 08:46 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I think it's pretty clear that no matter the validity of what anyone posts ~ you are going to reply with the standard 'orange man bad".

You might want to find a new phrase or two.
I call them as I see them. Be honest about what Trump has accomplished for a change, and we might have a real conversation on the matter.

There is no way that anyone doing so, could NOT ignore the huge significance of Trump meeting Kim at the DMZ to talk peace. Yet that's exactly what you try do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
NK was just launching missiles a few months ago and Trump is rewarding bad behavior with a visit.
See what I mean. Totally off their rockers with TDS.

Old 06-30-2019, 08:48 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Orange...man...bad.

Did you mean to post here?

Old 06-30-2019, 08:49 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,268,913 times
Quote:
You know, I'm all for diplomacy....but deep down, we all know this is just a photo-op for both nations.

Old 06-30-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
You know, I'm all for diplomacy....but deep down, we all know this is just a photo-op for both nations.

No we don't.

Try to learn a few things about it.

Old 06-30-2019, 08:52 AM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I call them as I see them. Be honest about what Trump has accomplished for a change, and we might have a real conversation on the matter.

There is no way that anyone doing so, could NOT ignore the huge significance of Trump meeting Kim at the DMZ to talk peace. Yet that's exactly what you try do.See what I mean. Totally off their rockers with TDS.
It’s not significant unless there are results, what exactly did he accomplish on this visit, an agreement for another meeting on some vague date as yet to be determined with an unknown agenda. Kim just launched missiles a few weeks ago, was that the agreement from the last meeting.

Old 06-30-2019, 08:56 AM

Quote:
It’s not significant unless there are results, what exactly did he accomplish on this visit, an agreement for another meeting on some vague date as yet to be determined with an unknown agenda. Kim just launched missiles a few weeks ago, was that the agreement from the last meeting.

i.e. "I don't care what Trump does, I'll never acknowledge the good, and I'll always find something wrong."

Right?

Old 06-30-2019, 08:59 AM

Anyone who doesn't know what it means for the President of the United States and the leader of North Korea to meet at the DMZ is either
  • completely ignorant of modern history and world events
and/or
  • so completely eaten up by TDS they are unable to see reality.

The rest of the planet is watching this with YUGE interest because they do know what it means.

Old 06-30-2019, 09:01 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,773,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Anyone who doesn't know what it means for the President of the United States and the leader of North Korea to meet at the DMZ is either
  • completely ignorant of modern history and world events
and/or
  • so completely eaten up by TDS they are unable to see reality.

The rest of the planet is watching this with YUGE interest because they do know what it means.
It was a photo op for a dictator and a wannabe dictator.

Old 06-30-2019, 09:02 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Obama put dijon on a cheeseburger and y’all lost your minds. Why should Americans celebrate or approve of trump having a crush on Kim jong un?
Who is y'all? I never even heard of the mustard issue. What I do know is that there is not a thing Trump can do that the hard left will ever give praise for. I detest the man, to the core. That said Ill give credit where it is due. Then again I am not a hard liner that only believes in party line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies