Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2019, 04:37 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Not going to happen. The democrat party has been infiltrated by enemies of the USA who want to destroy the country in every which way possible. From taxing the citizens to death, to pumping in massive amounts of immigrants that will over run the natural born American citizens. And the best way for them to really destroy this country is by keeping it divided. It's why they use identity politics because it's the easiest way to do this.
You said it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2019, 04:38 PM

46,946 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Whoah. A whole frigate.

Old 07-01-2019, 04:53 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,484,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
But according to Chinese news this little 4800 tones frigate took soooo long to build. It was designed in 2005, and it was supposed to be completed by 2015 but it didn’t get commissioned until 2018. Clearly it’s an advanced air defense ship but there are plenty of western and Chinese ships which are far more capable. For example, China’s 055 class destroyers, which displaces more than 13000 tones is vastly better. And China has 8 ships at various stages of completion. Russia has only this relatively small ship addition to its fleet in so long. So russia is steadily declining as a military power and its just riding on the coattail of the soviet military superpower legacy.
I guess that explains why Trump is focused on N.Korea instead; their ships are so much superior to Russia's and they constantly cruise to within Cuba distance of the U.S.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Old 07-01-2019, 04:56 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,364,890 times
I am not sure what to think? it was just recently that Putin and Trump talked.

Why is Putin and Iran acting like this? could it be the Trump sanctions and and they feel backed into a corner? That is my guess, the sanctions are the cause of the aggressiveness of Russia and Iran. could it be why Iran wants to float around the pacific with missiles?

Yep, it is a sad time but for the war mongers they are frothing at the mouth with joy.

Old 07-01-2019, 04:58 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,484,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Not going to happen. The democrat party has been infiltrated by enemies of the USA who want to destroy the country in every which way possible. From taxing the citizens to death, to pumping in massive amounts of immigrants that will over run the natural born American citizens. And the best way for them to really destroy this country is by keeping it divided. It's why they use identity politics because it's the easiest way to do this.
Oh really? "Identity politics"?

Allow me:

i·ro·ny1

noun

a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

Old 07-01-2019, 05:00 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,669,238 times
Oh, Iran will have nukes soon enough and it will be 100% on Trumpers for breaking the treaty. The choice was there to bring them partially into the western orbit, but Trump decided he's rather give them to Putin...along with Turkey, Syria and many other such places. Of course, Trumps friends (Manafort, etc.) were paid 10's of millions to try and get Ukraine back into the Russian hands....lots of dead people there now.

A Russian ship is no joke. It's not the size of it......it's a question of where alliances are going to fall by the end of Trumps Reign. Right now they are all heading in the wrong direction.

Old 07-01-2019, 05:08 PM

46,946 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
You think the Ruskis don't have assets off our coastline all the time and one more surface ship is going to be a problem?
It's not a military problem, it's a signal.

We could have had detente with Cuba, but the idiot-in-chief couldn't have that, because that was an Obama policy. So now they're seeking allies elsewhere. Another lost foreign policy opportunity.

Old 07-01-2019, 05:16 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Same old game, left wing nut job spin.

Right wing nut job in the Oval Office

Old 07-01-2019, 05:22 PM

25,842 posts, read 16,522,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Right wing nut job in the Oval Office
I don’t know about that for sure. Sometimes I think he’s still a NY Democrat in disguise.

Old 07-01-2019, 05:41 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,877,477 times
Psssst. Here's a secret. Cuba has been a favorited port of call for the Russian Navy for decades. Sort of like our Navy allowing our ships to make port in the Virgin Islands. Cuba is still an ally of Russia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies