Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2019, 01:29 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
That's the Left for you; you don't agree with them or you make fun of them you get threats, even a little girl
And these are the same left wing freaks that go into a cat 5 chimpout any time someone from the right expresses concern over an 11 yr old boy dressed like a girl dancing on stage while gay old guys throw dollars at him..that is apparently ok-but mini AOC gets death threats?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2019, 01:33 PM

19,833 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And these are the same left wing freaks that go into a cat 5 chimpout any time someone from the right expresses concern over an 11 yr old boy dressed like a girl dancing on stage while gay old guys throw dollars at him..that is apparently ok-but mini AOC gets death threats?
Excellent.

Old 07-03-2019, 05:31 PM

923 posts, read 494,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

"cat 5 chimpout", hilarious!

Old 07-03-2019, 05:34 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,378,485 times
I don't think a child should be doing this, or be used by her parents, whether it's left or right and I find it disturbing in any event.

Old 07-03-2019, 05:42 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Pint-Sized impressionist, Ava Martinez parents withdraw her from twitter due to death threats from lunatics

No link on this yet but it was reported on a network and there will be one soon no doubt !!!

Obviously this little girl is a danger to the leftist loons ?

Can anyone imagine the fear the left must be experiencing from the entertainment this little girl provides ?

Here is a great example of her work !!! One of her best !!!

https://godfatherpolitics.com/pint-s...-warren-video/
Wait... I thought when bad things happen to kids, we blame the parents for putting them in that situation? Or is that victim-blaming only for immigrants?

Old 07-03-2019, 05:58 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Wait... I thought when bad things happen to kids, we blame the parents for putting them in that situation? Or is that victim-blaming only for immigrants?
This shouldnt be a dangerous situation. Its the nut job leftists making it so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
I don't think a child should be doing this, or be used by her parents, whether it's left or right and I find it disturbing in any event.
How about any child actor?

Old 07-03-2019, 06:07 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Is that what happened to the parents of the kids on Sesame Street ?
It would be a good time to learn about the three branches of government as taught in the video posted !!!

Old 07-03-2019, 09:27 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,675 times
Quote:
Comparing parents for allowing their child to mimic a politician to parents allowing their children's lives to be put in extreme danger due to excessive conditions is ridiculous.

Old 07-04-2019, 03:58 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
No worries... the Leftists said the would kill the kid & her family if she didn’t stop her satire.
They believed the Leftists and not only stopped, but are hiding.

Mission Accomplished!

Old 07-04-2019, 06:32 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
No worries... the Leftists said the would kill the kid & her family if she didn’t stop her satire.
They believed the Leftists and not only stopped, but are hiding.

Mission Accomplished!
I think that the people who issued death threats to a child should be arrested and publicly shamed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies