Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2019, 12:35 AM

15,582 posts, read 7,461,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
No, they are not: US public K-12 educational results. The US is increasingly sinking into third world under-educated and unskilled worker status. Fewer workers will be qualified to fill demanding jobs. The US will become a cheap labor country like many of the countries from which goods are now imported.

Here's the reality.

Percent of 12th grade students of each race/ethnicity who are proficient or above, by race/ethnicity group:

Mathematics:

Overall: 26%

Asian/Pacific Islander: 47%
White: 33%
American Indian/Alaska Native: 12%
Hispanic: 12%
Black: 7%

Reading:

Overall: 38%

Asian/Pacific Islander: 47%
White: 47%
American Indian/Alaska Native: 26%
Hispanic: 23%
Black: 16%

National Assessment of Educational Progress - NAEP - 12th Grade Mathematics and Reading

BTW, it isn't a funding issue. Many school districts (e.g., Camden, NJ, Washington, DC, etc.) spend $20,000+ per student per year and still yield abysmal results.

Furthermore, the dramatic increase in an under-educated and no/low-skilled cheap labor class will decrease federal income tax revenue, exacerbating the problem.
What is the education level of the women, that have chosen not to reproduce or to reproduce later in their life? I already know the answer, but you can look it up if you like.

Women with lower education levels will have more babies, than their college educated counter parts ...

Now look at your numbers you have cited and the op again ... which is something when I researched low birth rates (globally) I found most fascinating ... non-developed countries are having more babies than developed countries.

Civilizations have been evolving since time began and there was man, establishing societies ... knowing this as we do one can deduce ... not every society that exists today will be around in the future centuries to come. America has already lasted a lot longer than those that are of ancient civilizations.

So rather than last man standing it becomes, last society standing. I'd wager bets, but I wouldn't be around in the future to collect. With that said, I know of a person that because he had an interesting given name we asked and he disclosed that his lineage could be traced to the Aztecs. Again, just something I find interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2019, 01:01 AM

2,010 posts, read 859,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
It appears the democrats nefarious plans are coming to fruition. Kill off the evil and racist white race.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/l...-census-shows/

I guess the Quiverfull movement is gonna have to get busy.

Old 07-05-2019, 01:31 AM

2,485 posts, read 1,381,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Whites are reproducing at normal levels. They aren't killing themselves off. Congress has just decided to flood our country with minorities both legal and illegal and this all stared back in 1965 under the evil Ted Kennedy.
Well just how many white folks is it going to take to rule and give out orders anyway. Population numbers dont mean a thing to that...

Old 07-05-2019, 01:32 AM

72,797 posts, read 62,092,261 times
This is how I see it. Marriage rates and birth rates have been dropping. For Whites, birth rates have been dropping. I do notice a few things. White persons that I've seen have a relatively large amount of children fell under these categories:
1) Very religious. I've notice that among Whites who have more than 3 children, they are often Mormons or very devout Roman Catholics.
2) Those in the lower income level. I've noticed in my neck of the woods, many lower income/working class White families tend to have larger families than middle class/middle upper class White families.
3) Home-school types. These are often the type of families that have 4 or more kids and home school them.

I observe that birth rate over all are dropping. With Whites, it is a matter of people simply having fewer children. Many delay having kids until age 30. The older one is when having kids, the fewer kids one is likely to have. And I notice that it's among the middle and middle upper class having fewer kids.

Old 07-05-2019, 01:40 AM

15,792 posts, read 6,201,871 times
MAGAnificent! Just kidding, I don't care how white or non white the country is. The only thing that would scare me is a proliferation of holy rollers.

Old 07-05-2019, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is how I see it. Marriage rates and birth rates have been dropping. For Whites, birth rates have been dropping. I do notice a few things. White persons that I've seen have a relatively large amount of children fell under these categories:
1) Very religious. I've notice that among Whites who have more than 3 children, they are often Mormons or very devout Roman Catholics.
2) Those in the lower income level. I've noticed in my neck of the woods, many lower income/working class White families tend to have larger families than middle class/middle upper class White families.
3) Home-school types. These are often the type of families that have 4 or more kids and home school them.

I observe that birth rate over all are dropping. With Whites, it is a matter of people simply having fewer children. Many delay having kids until age 30. The older one is when having kids, the fewer kids one is likely to have. And I notice that it's among the middle and middle upper class having fewer kids.
And you would be correct on all points. If there was a class, you'd get an A. I'd link you to the relevant reading material, because that is how I learned it, but I don't think reading it now would do you any good.

Just to add ... the global birth rate is that of 2.5 on the average. Meaning of course where as one group has more than others, it averages. And the birth rate for women in the u.s. is 1.77 or 1.88, I know it isn't 2 children per. A birth rate less than 2 does not repopulate a society ...

The u.s. hasn't a population problem because of the population of immigrants. And we're lucky there in that some countries with their aging population is aging out of the workforce, they haven't workers to replace them.

Some States in the u.s. are having an issue and have devised incentive packages for the young people to stay living in their States. (Vermont, Main and one other, I can't remember)

Old 07-05-2019, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
MAGAnificent! Just kidding, I don't care how white or non white the country is. The only thing that would scare me is a proliferation of holy rollers.
The Millennial population is less religious than their parents and I gave birth to three.

Old 07-05-2019, 05:00 AM

1,705 posts, read 532,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Furthermore, the left doesn't want these kids to grow up assimilated into American culture and identifying as regular Americans.
Source?

Quote:
They want to maintain pride in their parents native countries and want them to identify with Mexico, Pakistan, Guatemala etc more strongly than with America.
Source?

Quote:
And if these kids are black the left doesn't want them integrated, but raised in a black environment full of "black culture" and activism.
Source?

Quote:
The left likes to promote hyphenated identities where minorities aren't totally Americanized and assimilated.
Source?

Old 07-05-2019, 06:39 AM

6,003 posts, read 3,705,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
That's backwards. What do you have against whites that would make you want their numbers reduced? People like you are changing the racial status quo. People like you are the racists.
People like me? What do you think you know about me? What color is my skin?

Old 07-05-2019, 06:43 AM

6,003 posts, read 3,705,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Source?

Source?

Source?

Source?

I stopped asking the righties for proof to confirm the truth of what they spew a long time ago because they never provide any. They just come in here, drop the regurgitated crap the get from Breitbart or Fox and then vanish from the thread without so much as a shred of proof. It never fails.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies