Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2019, 04:55 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times

Advertisements

Oh, please. Antonio Meucci invented the first telephone.

Bell simply beat him to the patent office.

Old 07-08-2019, 05:39 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,370,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
We enjoyed the Salute to America. Dems are dizzy with jealousy because our President did an awesome job, never mentioned the miserable democrats, and stuck to the script.....America, The Beautiful!
(democrats hate that kind of stuff....it gets them all out of shape and their blood pressures sky rocket)
He didn’t stick to the script when the TelePrompTer failed. LOL

Old 07-08-2019, 09:50 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,426,948 times
LA Times only had minimal article and only because they had to. No pictures of the crowd. Their professional writers belittled it as much as possible. LA Daily news, a smaller paper had a Associated Press article, same thing.

Old 07-08-2019, 10:10 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It was a YUGE event. The left hates it. The MSM hates it. Real America Loves It.

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/...37811846803456
Sorry but the DC fireworks always get this crowd.

Old 07-08-2019, 10:16 PM

2,984 posts, read 1,748,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Sorry but the DC fireworks always get this crowd.
Our great President Trump supplies the fireworks! Huge, great crowd to hear our great President speak!!

USA USA USA!!!

Old 07-08-2019, 10:30 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Our great President Trump supplies the fireworks! Huge, great crowd to hear our great President speak!!

USA USA USA!!!
He does not supply the fireworks Can You honestly tell me that people would rather hear a boring Trump speech than watching the wonderful entertainment. And the crowd seems to be having a bit more fun and more patriotic there lol. Now this is what DC fireworks are all about.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h1MXjtkLaJc

Old 07-08-2019, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
He does not supply the fireworks Can You honestly tell me that people would rather hear a boring Trump speech than watching the wonderful entertainment. And the crowd seems to be having a bit more fun and more patriotic there lol. Now this is what DC fireworks are all about.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h1MXjtkLaJc
A great speech about our awesome military by a Great American President followed by fantastic fireworks!!! Awesome display!!

USA USA USA!!

Old 07-08-2019, 11:31 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
How many threads have City-Data had on the Trump Campaign Rally tonight and how horrible it would be? Hard to even count them -- they have been posted for weeks.

The Network stations refuse to televise it. Cable News MSNBC refused to televise it, PBS refused to televise it ......... AND there are no Threads about the Speech itself.

I wonder why that is ........ Best Guess, if they can pretend it NEVER happened, then it Never Happened. How insane is that? Pretty Darn Insane.

There was NO Trump Rally. It was a pure America Celebration.

The Leftists Boycotted the one person who Celebtated American Greatness on our 234fth Birthday and reminded the American People of our tremendous accomplishments, while honoring not just the Military that has been willing to give their Lives for our Freedoms, but also the regular Normal People who have worked long and hard because they LOVE this Country and what it represents to all who love it.

Not a “Trump Rally” ... the Leftists Lied about that. an American Salute to the greatest experiment/experience the world has ever known. The Leftists should hang their heads in shame .... but they won’t of course.

Happy Birthday USA !!!
If he was handing out VIP tickets to the RNC and his top donors? I was a campaign rally that we were all charged for him to hold.

Yes, there were fireworks and the usual 4th of July stuff, but we have that in DC every year.

This was a typical Trump thing... mostly about him (and his lack of knowledge of history... how about those 1776 airports!) and his "crowd size."

So, nobody really is going on about it because there's a good bit of desensitization to him spending money like a sailor on leave and more people were busy just enjoying the holiday.

I know I was.

Old 07-09-2019, 07:18 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
If he was handing out VIP tickets to the RNC and his top donors? I was a campaign rally that we were all charged for him to hold.

Yes, there were fireworks and the usual 4th of July stuff, but we have that in DC every year.

This was a typical Trump thing... mostly about him (and his lack of knowledge of history... how about those 1776 airports!) and his "crowd size."

So, nobody really is going on about it because there's a good bit of desensitization to him spending money like a sailor on leave and more people were busy just enjoying the holiday.

I know I was.
give us quotes from just three times he made it about himself.

you can't. because all you know about what he said is what you were spoon-fed by leftists on this board and in the media prior to the event happening.

Old 07-09-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post

I know I was.
Either you didn't watch it, or you're lying...which is it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies