Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2019, 05:45 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
It's the needle in the haystack. Most people are fully aware that most Americans don't like Trump. His base stays steady at 40%.
Yet his approval is at all time highs, and he will most likely win reelection. Oh boo hoo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2019, 05:46 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
It would be awesome if he was gay.

Gay, black and a conservative that doesn't embrace victimhood. Stuff that drives the far left insane.
I sort of suspect that he is...……..not that there is anything wrong with that.

Old 07-07-2019, 05:48 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yet his approval is at all time highs, and he will most likely win reelection. Oh boo hoo.
His approval rating is at an all-time high for his presidency! That doesn't say much. WOW, 44%.

Trump reaches career-high approval, yet faces a range of re-election risks: Poll
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=64117018

Old 07-07-2019, 05:53 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
My gaydar was going off, for sure. And, I agree with the poster here, that when you can put as many of these factors in place together, yet the person is conservative, it drives the left mad.

My partner and I, (interracial white and Asian, gay married couple) are always assumed to be liberal Democrats, so people are surprised when they discover we're conservatives.

Of course, the left has always had an issue with Asians, as they don't fit into the narrative that minorities should be poor and taken care of. Why is that? Because, generally Asians believe in the conservative views of personal responsibility, have family intact and a strong focus on education.

However, the left simply cannot stand to see people making it on their own without the almighty hand of government, that they, the left, has instilled on us all!

Old 07-07-2019, 05:56 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotha View Post
I am a black conservative and not a fan of Trump. I believe the left (not all) hate us because they don't like black people to think for themselves. Most of the left hate us because we always knew they like to use the black votes as pawns and if a black left supporter leave their plantation they are a coon or an Uncle Tom.
That’s because a lot of black conservatives sound as if they hate their own people. A lot of black conservatives try hard to appease their white counterparts in order to curry favor and move to the front of the line.

That’s Tomming, and it’s mandatory to call it out.

Saying that your own people are on a plantation and that only black conservatives can think for themselves is coonery to me. You guys seem to think it’s cute

There’s nothing wrong with being a conservative, but when you trash your own people, it’s called being an Uncle Tom. And I’m calling out all Toms in a very vicious and cruel way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Indeed- it is unfortunate, as if most black Americans thought like that kid, perhaps they would be better off.
Maybe you should spend time worrying about how whites can be better off.

After all, you white males are setting records for suicides. Whatever you guys are doing politically obviously ain’t working.

Old 07-07-2019, 06:25 PM

12,963 posts, read 13,676,205 times
Why is it that I only see these types of black people on the internet?

Old 07-07-2019, 06:32 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,703 times
Trump even has a black preacher who thinks he is a good man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YFLBjR-swo

And this, my friends, is how a man like Donald J Trump got elected.

Old 07-07-2019, 06:35 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
It's the needle in the haystack. Most people are fully aware that most Americans don't like Trump. His base stays steady at 40%.

Trump's RCP average is currently 45%.

That's enough to beat any Democrat.

Old 07-07-2019, 06:46 PM

52,266 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Reminds me of the Seinfeld bit, "not there's anything wrong with that"

Funny stuff.

Old 07-07-2019, 06:51 PM

73,014 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
High among whom? I don't see much approval for Trump among Blacks. And I speak from personal experience, what I see around me and what people tell me to my face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies