Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 05:39 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,979,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I like the idea of a no nonsense equal justice for all ideology. I would also like Harris to adopt the Progressive ideas of Bernie and Liz Warren. Or maybe Harris as AG.
Even better would be the former accountant Nimrata Randhawa. She's got my vote if she ever chooses to run.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2019, 05:42 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Don't expect a real response, other than, you're a racist....
"Don't expect a real response, other than, you're a racist..."

"racist". The SAME thing anyone who DARED come out against ANYTHING obama said or did was called, and still is.

The SAME is thing is said today if you are AGAINST ILLEGALS. pelosi just did it yesterday.

As the say, "if you CAN'T take it, DON'T dish it out!"

Old 07-10-2019, 05:45 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
I would never vote for any candidate who plays the race card. Harris, on her own merits is a loser. Her work record is a tale of ineptitude an laziness. Harris is to the democratic party what Trump is to the republican party. A loser. Haven't we had enough bullcrap for one decade?

We will do far better for every American if we all backed Elizabeth Warren. I think it is way overdue that we have a woman president. Sen Warren is a woman who cannot be bought by corporations and the elitists and they are shaking in their shoes. Isn't about time we had a person who really is concerned about the average American working folks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DReAY7-55zU
You say this, " Her work record is a tale of ineptitude an laziness. Harris is to the democratic party what Trump is to the republican party." Then say this, "We will do far better for every American if we all backed Elizabeth Warren."

Now THERE is a REAL LOSER!

Old 07-10-2019, 05:47 AM

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Agree! so long at said female ex-prosecutor is a conservative running in 2024

Old 07-10-2019, 06:03 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,112,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Harris is a non-serious candidate. Her demeanor and annoying voice will assure her exit very soon. Further, she was on camera abusing Judge Cavanaugh. This will be replayed often. It's over Dems!
We all thought the same about DT. I must admit that I did not at all for a second think DT was a serious candidate. Been kicking myself ever since election night.

Old 07-10-2019, 08:20 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I like the idea of a no nonsense equal justice for all ideology. I would also like Harris to adopt the Progressive ideas of Bernie and Liz Warren. Or maybe Harris as AG.
Harris supported the thug from Chicago who faked the hate attack

she has zero creditability
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies