Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2019, 07:08 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times

Advertisements

She’s a good player on a team nobody cares about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2019, 07:11 AM

5,104 posts, read 2,050,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I love her!

Conservatives should love her cause she definitely is all that 'non PC" that they profess to love.
Yeah, that soccer player is now a new internet meme just like Cora Segal who became a well known internet meme under the nicknamed of "Trigglypuff" back in 2016.

Btw, I wonder if they might go far as shown in that clip from Robot Chicken who show Women's soccer team?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rucLKxJTIo

Old 07-09-2019, 07:13 AM

39,220 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Don't love her, don't hate her either.

...wondering why she's called the most annoying female. I can't read the link op provided.

Old 07-09-2019, 07:13 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,775,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Megan Rapinoe is a breath of fresh air from an American athlete. What’s not to love about her? She’s tough, competitive, expects to win and doesn’t accept anything less, and she’s not mealy mouthed.

Europeans have a taste for a different kind of female athlete. The less in your face type. That ain’t our girls. USA women’s soccer doesn’t abide shrinking violets and pearl clutching debutantes. Our soccer players handle their business.

So really, I don’t care what they think about our athletes just like you guys don’t care what they think about Trump.

Well ...

All Right!

Old 07-09-2019, 07:32 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
She’s a good player on a team nobody cares about.
You sure about that? Fox News did several live segments about Team USA's big win and it was on the homepage of their website.

As did every single other news outlet in America.

Old 07-09-2019, 08:09 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Who cares what those nutsock Dutchies who just got their asses handed to them on a world stage think? You think they're going to like American players responsible?

The President doesn't like her because she practically told him to go **** himself. Didn't she refuse a White House visit. He doesn't like anyone that does that.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...x-news-856204/

Besides if we care what the Euros think about anything, lets start with what they think about the orange groper/accused rapist President of yours.

https://www.dw.com/en/donald-trump-p...him/a-46938501

=
Lol, excellent! trump supporters lost all credibility long ago. Their words are worthless.

Old 07-09-2019, 08:15 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
I remember our olympians years back, embarrassed us on the world stage with their elitism, bad sportsmanship. This reminds me of that time, except I dont really care. Do you?

Old 07-09-2019, 08:16 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
https://www.telegraaf.nl/video/18828...n-de-wk-finale

Many people including the President, most likely share the same feeling as the Dutch newspaper and how this purple hair player is perceived by the public in Holland!
Many people, including diplomatic ambassadors and leaders of our allies, think Donald Trump is the most annoying human on the world stage. Let alone how he is perceived by the public. I'll be concerned about an athlete's reputation once we in America fix our presidential problem.

Old 07-09-2019, 08:18 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Many people, including diplomatic ambassadors and leaders of our allies, think Donald Trump is the most annoying human on the world stage. Let alone how he is perceived by the public. I'll be concerned about an athlete's reputation once we in America fix our presidential problem.
I doubt the OP will address this.

Old 07-09-2019, 08:45 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
I don't care if he annoys foreign diplomats and leaders. I like that under Trump we have.

A great economy
Historically low unemployment, even for Blacks and Hispanics
Great Stock markets
Great Housing Markets
LOW energy prices which help low and middle income people the most
LOWER TAXES
Better regulatory environment
An effort to lessen Illegal Alien numbers
Better trade deals to help U.S. companies and WORKERS
Low inflation

So, worry about a few foreigners, but ignore all the positives that Trump is doing. We don't have a presidential problem, we have half the country having the WRONG PRIORITIES.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies