Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2019, 10:18 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Your telling me you would kick her out of bed? I highly doubt it. I mean she aint no Farrah Fawcett by miles...but she aint bad looking for a lady in her 50's.
I could see conservatives liking her looks - - she has the look of a Fox News woman, only fifteen years past their prime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2019, 10:29 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,188,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
I could see conservatives liking her looks - - she has the look of a Fox News woman, only fifteen years past their prime.
Now Martha MacCallum on Fox is truly hot...yep Fox has plenty of hotties

Old 07-15-2019, 11:30 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
How does Hillary Clinton stay married to Bill?

When it comes to other people's marriages, mind your own business.
Agreed.

It is impossible to always know what’s going on in your own relationships, let alone those of other people, especially people you have never met.

Old 07-15-2019, 11:32 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
I get the impression that he is saying some things she wishes that she could. She is just working a job after all.
Just another gig.

Old 07-16-2019, 12:07 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Funny, and I was wondering how he in good conscience could stay married to such a pathological compulsive liar.

Old 07-16-2019, 12:34 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
She is opportunistic, she will defend whoever she works for, whether she likes/agrees with them or not.

Rumor has it that they agreed as a couple to play both sides, so when all is said and done, either way, they have an in with at least one of them.

She is a known leaker to the press, and I suspect that once Trump is out of office she will come out with a book. Trump isn't really good at judging people.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 07-16-2019, 12:39 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Your telling me you would kick her out of bed? I highly doubt it. I mean she aint no Farrah Fawcett by miles...but she aint bad looking for a lady in her 50's.
I’ll leave this one alone.

Old 07-16-2019, 01:03 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
She's not in her mind 60s!? She looks rough.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 07-16-2019, 01:22 AM

37,218 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
I like Kelly Anne and yet cannot comprehend how on Gods green earth, she stays married to fat boy George. She's actually quite attractive while George looks like a tub of lard. He hates Trump. She loves Trump. She fights tooth and nail for Trump, while triple chin Georgie spews his hate for Trump on twitter and on his Facebook page. The man is obsessed with attacking Trump it seems. There are plenty of handsome conservative men out there who would gladly court Kelly Anne. I just don't get it. How on earth does she tolerate going home to this human balloon day after day, when they differ so much politically?
She's probably feeding all of the insider info to George so they can write a tell-all book once Dear Leader is gone, and getting paid to collect it. Stranger things have happened.

Old 07-16-2019, 01:22 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
I like Kelly Anne and yet cannot comprehend how on Gods green earth, she stays married to fat boy George. She's actually quite attractive while George looks like a tub of lard. He hates Trump. She loves Trump. She fights tooth and nail for Trump, while triple chin Georgie spews his hate for Trump on twitter and on his Facebook page. The man is obsessed with attacking Trump it seems. There are plenty of handsome conservative men out there who would gladly court Kelly Anne. I just don't get it. How on earth does she tolerate going home to this human balloon day after day, when they differ so much politically?
Kelly Anne got a couple of million I think when she sold her polling firm and, IIRC, she makes about 180k at the White House.

George is a partner at the firm that, IIRC, has the highest revenue per partner of any law firm among the top 100 in the U.S. He’s making over 5 million a year. Private school tuition for those kids isn’t cheap .

There’s a saying....that financier Ronald O. Perelman, who is quite short, looks taller standing on top of his money (his net worth is usually over 10 billion....ETA—last time I looked, he was worth 12 billion, but now he’s ‘down to’ 9.1 billion).

Last edited by RMESMH; 07-16-2019 at 01:32 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies