Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2019, 06:05 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,924,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyoutwalkintheblacklab View Post
Trump is not a racist, he is a TROLL. You would think after all of this time the media and the dems would GET THAT?!
He cares about attention, about getting his face on TV, dominating news cycles and never backing down.

I'm not a fan. I didn't (and won't vote for him) but I do take some enjoyment out of how he drives the politically correct and the SJWs absolutely bat-crp insane over his refusal to play by their rules.
The best thing in the world they could do is what you do to all trolls and attention seekers. Ignore him or at least tone down the outrage. If you tune into CNN, it's a non-stop outrage carnival. You would THINK they would get it by now!!
He does this for the attention and you are giving it to him.

Perhaps CNN should devote some of their outrage-air time to covering the possible candidates who might be taking on Trump in 2020 and informing the voters on their positions and backgrounds.
No. instead it's a non-stop parade of open mouth outrage when he's been acting like this since forever.
In other words, Mr. Trump is taking a few pages from Fred Phelp & the Westboro Baptist Church's playbook.

Lovely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2019, 09:22 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,015,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
In other words, Mr. Trump is taking a few pages from Fred Phelp & the Westboro Baptist Church's playbook.

Lovely.
Trump does not protest at Veterans funerals and say that they deserved to die...……..

Old 07-20-2019, 09:29 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
My observation is that the media began calling his comment 'they can go back to where they came from' RACIST and that is the meme every single news outlet has picked up and carried since then. 'racist comments' 'racist tweets' I did not think that what he said was inherently racist but that it was more akin to "America - love it or leave it."
I do personally have a real problem with a couple of these women, for their political philosophies and their Alinsky 'tactics' if you want to call them that. They don't seem mature to me, or even that intelligent. I think AOC can be quite articulate but I wouldn't let her watch my dog, much less vote for her to represent me. I find Omar simply offensive. AntiAmerican AntiSemite. But that's ok and even celebrated. Tell her to love it or leave it and you're a racist.
?????? Social media did call Trump out on his racist comments.

That's the thing now....your 'media' sources aren't the ones that make things go viral all the time.

Within minutes of Trump's tweet, individuals - -not media sources 'reporting' commented on how racist his comments were.

This philosophy of yours implies that the people who think his comments were racist aren't as smart as you and as able to make up their own minds.

It was a racist thing to say.
Send her back was a racist chant.
Trump is creating this environment.

The media didn't make any of that up......

Old 07-20-2019, 09:35 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,666,126 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPTD0yt1IRc

of course, call the other side racist because that what your own side is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

It was a racist thing to say.

No, it was not racist.

Quote:
Send her back was a racist chant.

No, it isnt.

Quote:
Trump is creating this environment.

The lefts and its media/puppets misrepresentations of things is whats creating this environment.

Quote:
The media didn't make any of that up......

The media is using hyperbole and misrepresentation to push this false racist narrative.

Old 07-22-2019, 11:38 AM

4,504 posts, read 4,615,442 times
Trump dictates the conversation. The media plays along. He loves the controversy. He loves stirring up people. It's entertainment. He loves to be entertained. Nothing is more fun and entertaining and profitable than watching the white racists and the blacks go at it with a vengence against one another. It's fun for him. He's playing people for his own entetaiment. He's not really a racist. He likes black people. He just likes to push peoples buttons and then watch the reactions. I bet he enjoyed the hell out of watching the Detroit race riots in 1967.

I'm beginning to think we're going to wake up one morning to find that we don't live in America anymore but are now now living in The Merry ol' Land of Trump. Turns out we've elected a dictator, afterall. America now belongs to the Trump Family instead of it's citizens. Trump played America like a finely tuned fiddle to the point that we trusted him while full well knowing he's been a liar and a cheater all his life and yet we unwittingly turned the country over to him and his family anyway because we thought we'd be winning all the time and we'd all be so happy, just like he promised we would.

Before it's all over with, we'll be pledging our loyalty and allegiance to the Trump Family and Trump Flag unless we wanna go to jail or something much too worse to mention so not to scare the innocent children who might possibly be reading this. Suffice to say, Daughter Ivanka will be First Queen of America. Son Baron will take over as leader at some point. He even has a name that sounds like a leader. Baron Von Trump. It sounds more like a leaders name than Eric or Don Junior. And what a Personal Story he will have, the First and only Son of President Sugar Daddy and First Lady Trophy Wife of the Country he inherited. It's been a slow moving cou'p all along, we just didn't realize it or believe it could really happen.

I am convinced Trump is an out-of-control drug addict, and POWER is his drug of choice. I bet he's high as a kite most of his waking hours, high on POWER. He's so passionate over POWER and the feeling it fills his empty self with that he is posessed. He won't be outdone. I'm sure Trump thinks along the lines that if the Kim Sun Jun family can have North Korea as their own personal country, then the Trump family should be able to have the United States as their own personal country as well.

Without a doubt Trump is thinking somewhere in that huge mind of his, "today the United States, tomorrow the world".

Last edited by Ivory Lee Spurlock; 07-22-2019 at 12:41 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies