Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 09:56 AM

1,161 posts, read 434,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
I doubt it. He will bow out gracefully. It's funny when the Democrats accuse others of being refusing to accept defeat but they are the ones that have shown the past three years that they are the ones that refuse to accept defeat gracefully.

I don't disagree with your point about the Democrats. Once the election was over it was over. It's understandable to a degree since the PEOPLE voted against Trump and now he's president. But still, this is reality.

But it's not just the Democrats. I hear Republicans constantly talking about Hillary still. She's a non-factor. They talk about Obama. He's a non-factor. Neither of them will ever be president.

And if you think Trump will do anything gracefully ESPECIALLY "bow out" then you've already got a jump start on exactly what I'm suggesting, because obviously you've been ignoring him since he became president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2019, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
If Trump wins again in 2020, what should we do then?
LOL. Well I guess you guys can decide that for yourselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
If he loses, we get to play with another POTUS where there will still be an extreme left & right battle, and a person people will love and hate.
It's sad because it's true. The far right and the far left are always going to fight over everything, and those of us more in the center (which I think accounts for most Americans) will just passively watch it happen because thanks to social media, 24 hour media and the almighty dollar, the extremists will always get more play.

Old 07-17-2019, 10:03 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,513,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce1 View Post
LOL. Well I guess you guys can decide that for yourselves
Well, what are you planning to do if Trump wins again? You are not planning on moving out of the country, are you?

Old 07-17-2019, 10:07 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If Trump were to lose !!!
The country will descend into anarchy and poverty where citizenship has no value !!! Living hell !!!

According to democrats the President can't be above the law but all illegals entering can be !!!

The double standard will be enforced and grow into a self-consuming monster !!!
And Democrats have it all lined up to flee the country when this happens?

Old 07-17-2019, 10:08 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,280,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce1 View Post
It's sad because it's true. The far right and the far left are always going to fight over everything, and those of us more in the center (which I think accounts for most Americans) will just passively watch it happen because thanks to social media, 24 hour media and the almighty dollar, the extremists will always get more play.
I agree. Us fence walkers are just too boring for media. Logic and common sense doesn't make $'s. And Trump has been the perfect POTUS to fuel the divisiveness whether the Trump lovers want to admit it or not.

Last edited by metalmancpa; 07-17-2019 at 10:28 AM..

Old 07-17-2019, 10:09 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
I doubt it. He will bow out gracefully. It's funny when the Democrats accuse others of refusing to accept defeat but they are the ones that have shown the past three years that they are the ones that refuse to accept defeat gracefully.
No way in hell would I have expected Trump supporters to accept defeat gracefully had Trump lost by losing the Electoral College while winning the popular vote. It could turn out that way in 2020.

Old 07-17-2019, 10:11 AM

3,405 posts, read 2,729,940 times
The democrats had a huge hissy fit when Hillary lost, and liberals vandalized vehicles and property signed as Trump supporters.

Old 07-17-2019, 10:13 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
If Trump loses 2020 we are in deep deep doodoo.......

Old 07-17-2019, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Well, what are you planning to do if Trump wins again? You are not planning on moving out of the country, are you?

Why would I do that?

Old 07-17-2019, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkcarguy View Post
The democrats had a huge hissy fit when Hillary lost, and liberals vandalized vehicles and property signed as Trump supporters.

Yep, that's what some ridiculous, piece of **** extremist criminals did. That's true. I'm not sure what your point is though?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies