Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2010, 11:50 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxCRUSADERxx View Post
@Wayland Women... Tim was a fanatical white supremecist nazi who's "reasons" where motivated by more than just politics you forget that he was a disgruntled ex-soldier who was pissed about the "lack" of aid veterans got after returning home from desert storm. So no he was just a sick racist man with a vendetta. Bill was much the same too. The reasons put forward by the OP are quite legitimate however radical. It is by clear analysis that one can surmise that a "Red Letter Day" is quite inevitable if present conditions persist.
Timothy McVeigh may have been a racist BUT he was motivated mostly by his hatred for our government. He may have also been sick and paranoid but no more sick and paranoid that the premise put down by the OP of this thread. He and the militia group he belonged to here in Michigan were well known long before he blew up the federal building in AZ and they had many things in common with all of you people on this thread talking treason. Don't try to separate yourself from him and Bill Ayers because you're not that much different.

By the way, that militia group has moved out of our state and up to Alaska. Thank goodness!

Old 01-01-2010, 11:53 PM

47 posts, read 77,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingLiberal View Post
Wow! 74 pages of tin-foil hat-esque posts.
the first post tells me what all 74 pages are.
Wow! One post of pure BS! Go post your useless comments in some other section the grown ups are talking here.

Old 01-01-2010, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Timothy McVeigh may have been a racist BUT he was motivated mostly by his hatred for our government. He may have also been sick and paranoid but no more sick and paranoid that the premise put down by the OP of this thread. He and the militia group he belonged to here in Michigan were well known long before he blew up the federal building in AZ and they had many things in common with all of you people on this thread talking treason. Don't try to separate yourself from him and Bill Ayers because you're not that much different.

By the way, that militia group has moved out of our state and up to Alaska. Thank goodness!
But, you don't deny its inevitability?

Old 01-02-2010, 12:05 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
But, you don't deny its inevitability?
Yes, I deny its inevitability! The little "over throw the government" groups---let's call them them what they are, domestic terrorist cells---are no doubt being watched closely and if they make a move they'll be smashed by U.S. government forces. Then you'll all be sitting in a federal prison. Do your really think a handful of unhappy radical people who are too impatient to work within the system to make changes have wide spread support in mainstream America? If so, you have vivid imagination and you're delusional.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 01-02-2010 at 12:15 AM..

Old 01-02-2010, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Yes, I deny its inevitability! The little over-throw-the-government groups---let's call them them what they are, domestic terrorist cells---are no doubt being watched closely and if they make a move they'll be smashed by U.S. government forces. Then you'll all be sitting in a federal prison. Do your really think a handful of unhappy people who are too impatient to work within the system to make changes have wide spread support? If so, you have vivid imagination.
Well first let me make clear that I damn sure ain't one of "them". But we both must admit thats it's ironic how "they" will end up in federal prison feed, clothed, housed by the same government "their" trying to overthrow. Plus, I wouldn't be welcome with those nazi's anyway I'm Catholic and Hispanic! But, I'm a realist in the sense that they will make a move and thats what I mean by "inevitable" and NOT that they will seceed.

Old 01-02-2010, 08:25 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,246,649 times
Quote:

There was NO federal building blown up here in Arizona

Old 01-02-2010, 08:27 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,246,649 times
Quote:
Perhaps not but I returned from Iraq! Too bad cowards like you who never served before like to talk out their "arse".

Thank you for your service

Old 01-02-2010, 09:35 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:
Yes, I deny its inevitability! The little "over throw the government" groups---let's call them them what they are, domestic terrorist cells---are no doubt being watched closely and if they make a move they'll be smashed by U.S. government forces. Then you'll all be sitting in a federal prison. Do your really think a handful of unhappy radical people who are too impatient to work within the system to make changes have wide spread support in mainstream America? If so, you have vivid imagination and you're delusional.
I'm looking at the OP a little more literally here. The question being 'WHEN is it time for armed revolution". Is there no situation in which you would fight? Granted, it's a big 'what if' we are discussing here, but there are situations that could arise in which US citizens may need to take up arms. It's not all about 'overthrow the government groups'. I think the basic question here is when would it be proper for rational and loyal citizens to take up arms. The wackos are already there, they just don't have the real stones to do much more than talk, and their reasoning is quite faulty. At least that is how I am viewing the premise of this thread.

Old 01-02-2010, 09:39 AM

1,763 posts, read 7,332,123 times
marshmallows don't revolt, heck they hardly get involved enough to do much more than vote

they just sit there, all soft and white

Old 01-02-2010, 11:07 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,908,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caution View Post
marshmallows don't revolt, heck they hardly get involved enough to do much more than vote

they just sit there, all soft and white
good thing we have an election coming up then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies