Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 08:32 AM

15,357 posts, read 12,678,082 times

Advertisements

Haha.. that’s not how it works.

Do racists things, win racists prizes.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:34 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,190,309 times
It's not a bad word. Most people are proud to be one since it keeps them focused on where they belong or don't belong in life. It even saves lives to know you are a racist, or either hate racists, and stay far away from the opposite side.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:34 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,706,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Serendipity is Trump winning in 2016 and again in 2020.
Also in 2024, 2028,3002, etc...…..
Some people have a positive destiny !!! Then there are the racist democrats !!!

As long as we rightfully tag racist to democrats they will come around and want it buried too !!!
It may take some time, many aren't very smart, but eventually they will figure it out !!!

Every democrat by association with the democrat party is a bigot having taken ownership of the clown "squads" positions and statements !!! According to their own rules and the voices from the collective !!!
Racist Pelosi, racist Schumer, racist Nadler, racist Schiff, etc.....

They will want to be at the funeral and put it on the docket as quickly as possible !!!
If they are smart, but there is no guarantee on that !!!

Last edited by phma; 07-19-2019 at 08:47 AM..

Old 07-19-2019, 08:35 AM

52,387 posts, read 52,861,348 times
Yes, racism exists. Is it as prevalent and as much of a problem as it's made out to be, no.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:36 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,195,645 times
How bout we replace it with 'Republican' as this party is now officially the party of the white supremacist. We can call it the r word since speaking it aloud would be shameful.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:54 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,489,578 times
Time to bury the word, "racist".

I agree that the word is over-used, but I should point out that racism is very real and still a very persistent problem.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:59 AM

15,722 posts, read 9,560,867 times
Oh, the irony of white people saying the word racist is overused. (And, yes, I am white and, yes, I know people can be racist toward a white person)

In a way, I might actually agree with the OP to a certain extent that the word is overused. I honestly do not know of Trump is racist. I have my suspicions based solely on his own words and actions. But calling him racist does not do much to the conversation. Some people close their ears and eyes and storm around the room claiming he's not racist because his daughter married a Jewish man or because he has had a lot of African-American associates. That's like saying former Atlanta Braves pitcher John Rocker can't be racist because he played with a lot of black baseball players. That argument does not hold up to the strong light of logic and common sense.

What Trump said about the four Congresswomen was really patently stupid and in my opinion unAmerican. You don't call out people's [patriotism just because you disagree with them. You don't say "love it or leave it" unless you're stupid and cannot think past a fourth grade level. And you don't stand back and soak in people chanting "send her back" for 13 seconds unless you agree with the sentiment.

By Trump's own logic, he should have left the country when Obama was president and Trump kept putting the country down.

Trump -- If you don't love our country, you can go back to where you came from.

Also Trump -- If you don't love YOUR country, you just stay there and make it better.

Old 07-19-2019, 09:01 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,557,336 times
better to ban nothing -allow liars to have center stage and they will destroy themselves
In this mr trump is spot on

Old 07-19-2019, 09:06 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,579,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
This word is so overused. It is being used to harm white people. Since the word, "ni**er has been buried its time to bury the equivalent word amoungst todays true racists. The most prolific users of the words are racist. They mostly consist of people who hate white people and want to demoralize them. The democratic party today headed by, "the squad", should be the ones to introduce this to the public and lead the funeral for the dead word. The tombs will be next to each other..ni**er and racist. I think it was Sharpton who suggested we bury ni**ger. Any language denograding a race should stop. So today we are executing the favorite word of the liberal party. Rest in peace.
Of course conservatives would love to get rid of this word.. it’s in their best interest.

Old 07-19-2019, 09:32 AM

413 posts, read 302,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Oh, the irony of white people saying the word racist is overused. (And, yes, I am white and, yes, I know people can be racist toward a white person)

In a way, I might actually agree with the OP to a certain extent that the word is overused. I honestly do not know of Trump is racist. I have my suspicions based solely on his own words and actions. But calling him racist does not do much to the conversation. Some people close their ears and eyes and storm around the room claiming he's not racist because his daughter married a Jewish man or because he has had a lot of African-American associates. That's like saying former Atlanta Braves pitcher John Rocker can't be racist because he played with a lot of black baseball players. That argument does not hold up to the strong light of logic and common sense.

What Trump said about the four Congresswomen was really patently stupid and in my opinion unAmerican. You don't call out people's [patriotism just because you disagree with them. You don't say "love it or leave it" unless you're stupid and cannot think past a fourth grade level. And you don't stand back and soak in people chanting "send her back" for 13 seconds unless you agree with the sentiment.

By Trump's own logic, he should have left the country when Obama was president and Trump kept putting the country down.

Trump -- If you don't love our country, you can go back to where you came from.

Also Trump -- If you don't love YOUR country, you just stay there and make it better.
I think President Trump was comunicating to the liberals at their own level. This is exactly why you find his language as unAmerican and below 4th grade level. He is trying to communicate to them at though he was one of them. So they can understand and see themselves in the mirror. Maybe they will learn after a taste of their own medicine. He could have just as easily said........"I am rubber and your glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to your ass." Of course they would have in chorus with the media screamed...."Racist". But he didn't and went the dignified Presidential route and held himself back. How come this squad has no white or male congress members in their pack? Could it be they are bigots and racists?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies