Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 10:33 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,843,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Notwithstanding the fact that this guy is clearly a cross-dresser, one cannot change one's sex. And this is what ensues in Canada (and some would like to see here), when they think that they can, or when they're "identifying" as women.
I think the bottom line (pun!) is that the waxer had no training in male parts, and that's ALL that matters. None of his other activities, choice of dresses, or fingernail polish matter.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2019, 10:45 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,194 times
Don't tell Julian Castro! He'll be down there offering him a free abortion.

Old 07-23-2019, 10:57 AM

21,120 posts, read 19,707,707 times
So this is what “Human Rights Tribunals” are for?

Old 07-23-2019, 11:01 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,523,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Hey...I'd put alot of wax on his dick and rip it off real fast.
Thats what i was thinking only rip it off slowly...

Old 07-23-2019, 11:29 AM

37,462 posts, read 61,388,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Notwithstanding the fact that this guy is clearly a cross-dresser, one cannot change one's sex. ...
Trans-sexuals go through a long process.

If they start as a man, there will be a period of time when they are cross-dressing.

Then they get the surgery, their male genitals [penis and testes] are removed and they have female genitals [vagina] installed.

Finally they need to tweak in the appropriate hormone therapy.

They certainly can, and they do, change the sexual genitals of individuals.

Old 07-23-2019, 03:48 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,417,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
Trans-sexuals go through a long process.

If they start as a man, there will be a period of time when they are cross-dressing.

Then they get the surgery, their male genitals [penis and testes] are removed and they have female genitals [vagina] installed.

Finally they need to tweak in the appropriate hormone therapy.

They certainly can, and they do, change the sexual genitals of individuals.

Yes, they can, and do, have surgical procedures that give them artificially constructed sex organs. However, there is no way of changing the XY chromosome to XX so in that sense, no, they cannot "change their sex". (And vice versa.) DNA is for life. (So far.)

Old 07-23-2019, 03:57 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagrape Grove View Post
Yes, they can, and do, have surgical procedures that give them artificially constructed sex organs. However, there is no way of changing the XY chromosome to XX so in that sense, no, they cannot "change their sex". (And vice versa.) DNA is for life. (So far.)
^^^^^This. You can "identify" as anything you want, but that doesn't change who and what you are. My cat identifies as my master and ruler of the house, yet he is my master and ruler of the house. See?

Old 07-23-2019, 06:30 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
^^^^^This. You can "identify" as anything you want, but that doesn't change who and what you are. My cat identifies as my master and ruler of the house, yet he is my master and ruler of the house. See?

The women get their breasts removed, and men who have their penis removed get a bag. And they both take hormones for life.

The bigger issue regarding this guy, and you'll be seeing a lot of it, is that he isn't even a "transgender" woman, using the alphabet community's own terminology.. He has all his junk, and just wants to expose it to women. So it seems he's identifying as a "trans." He's a cross-dressing dude in a dress, wig, and heels.

And now we know why they don't want people inquiring as to whether they've even had surgery, not that it matters. They're whatever sex they think they are. That day. And everyone else is supposed to pretend, as they do.

Old 07-23-2019, 06:34 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I think the bottom line (pun!) is that the waxer had no training in male parts, and that's ALL that matters. None of his other activities, choice of dresses, or fingernail polish matter.
Well, that's an interesting point, too, because that was the defense a few years ago of a barber who wouldn't cut women's hair--he said he simply hadn't been trained to do so.

Old 07-23-2019, 07:51 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,417,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post

Yes, Kitty gets to "rule the roost" in his own home and you are both happy with the arrangement. This doesn't translate well to TG's trying to force society-at-large to accept them as a gender they want to be but were not born to. Other people won't allow your cat to rule THEIR roost no matter how much your cat might want to and many--maybe most--people are never going to accept an XY male as a woman no matter what. No one hates the cat for wanting to be the king in someone else's house and they don't hate the TG for not being happy with the way they were born. They just don't want to have to "role play" that Kitty is the king in their house or that the TG is a "real" man -- or a "real" woman. (There are exceptions concerning TG's but that's not part of this discussion.)

But back to "Jessica Yaniv"--more and more information is coming out that indicates he is a pervert that preys on young girls in their mid teens and who seems to think he would have more success if he assumed the role of a female TG looking for sympathy and friends among teen age girls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies