Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2019, 03:51 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
We don't need baboons. Child psychologists have known for as long as there has been psychology that at a certain age, girls stop bashing each other on the head, sit down, and have tea parties whereas boys keep bashing each other on the head. People knew this by observation and common sense long before there was a such thing as psychology.

The left's attempt to turn women into men and vice-versa will be the nail in the coffin of western civilization, not only because of the disastrous effects on society, which are real enough, but because it brings us to that literal point of madness describe in 1984 where we not only have to say that two and two equal five, but we have to believe it. If people swallow this crap, there is nothing they will not believe.

Stop the perversion today, and get on the right side.
I say, give a kid the toy that s/he wants. Regardless of whether you think it's only for girls or only for boys.

I really don't see why you think that giving a girl an erector set, or a boy a doll, if that's what the kid wants, would be perverted, but oh well.

Reminds me of the apocryphal story about the patient undergoing a rohrschach blot test who asked the tester why he had so many dirty pictures.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2019, 03:56 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,146,486 times
The left is still scratching their heads over concepts that are obvious, even to baboons.

Old 07-21-2019, 03:59 PM

2,448 posts, read 893,900 times
Ah, but what of the "internalized misogyny" of the baboons who identify as females?

Just for clarification, when I refer to "baboons," I'm referring to the animals under study here and not the gender theorists who coined and propagate ideas like "internalized misogyny." I wouldn't want to tar our primate brethren by likening them to gender theorists and third-wave feminists. Studies have clearly demonstrated that real baboons far exceed the intellectual capacities of the latter.

Old 07-21-2019, 04:10 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiociolliscalves View Post
Ah, but what of the "internalized misogyny" of the baboons who identify as females?

Just for clarification, when I refer to "baboons," I'm referring to the animals under study here and not the gender theorists who coined and propagate ideas like "internalized misogyny." I wouldn't want to tar our primate brethren by likening them to gender theorists and third-wave feminists. Studies have clearly demonstrated that real baboons far exceed the intellectual capacities of the latter.
Yes, but that's not in the leftist book of anarchy !!!

Sometimes things are simple and its not necessary to make them less than that !!!

Sometimes it takes a dad and some simple math !!!
( Contrary to leftist ideas that men and dads are bad )

Greater Than and Less With Simple Operations - Dad's Worksheets
https://www.dadsworksheets.com/works...perations.html

Last edited by phma; 07-21-2019 at 04:21 PM..

Old 07-21-2019, 04:14 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azureth View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...cumentary.html

Very interesting article, it makes total sense though. This whole "gender-neutral" crap is ridiculous.

Since the earth was created 4-10,000 years ago and we don't come from primates or evolution, these "theories" hold no water at all.

Old 07-21-2019, 04:14 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Baboons are sexist and possibly racists
.................... and homophobic........... liberals have another thing to hate.

Old 07-21-2019, 04:17 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Most girls like girl toys and most boys like boy toys but yet none of my three nieces particularly liked dolls and tea sets and preferred neutral toys and even cars and trucks. What does this baboon study actually prove?
Quote:
Evolutionary psychologist, professor Ben Garrod, told the Express: 'Very often toy preferences in human children are quite clearly distinct from one another.

'What we don't know is how far it goes back. Is it nature or is it nurture?'

The documentary also highlighted the important role playing has in growing up, across all species.
And that is all the conclusion the study came to OP. You added you own spin and interpretation.

Old 07-21-2019, 04:21 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Most girls like girl toys and most boys like boy toys but yet none of my three nieces particularly liked dolls and tea sets and preferred neutral toys and even cars and trucks. What does this baboon study actually prove?

And that is all the conclusion the study came to OP. You added you own interpretation.
I have some great pics I took with a zoom...of some 3-6 year olds playing on the beach. The male older kid picks up a piece of driftwood that looks exactly like a rifle and points it at the heads of the other kids.

Yep......gender specific for sure. If you saw the pic and the body language you'd be shocked.

Old 07-21-2019, 04:23 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I have some great pics I took with a zoom...of some 3-6 year olds playing on the beach. The male older kid picks up a piece of driftwood that looks exactly like a rifle and points it at the heads of the other kids.

Yep......gender specific for sure. If you saw the pic and the body language you'd be shocked.
And that was likely "Nurture".

Old 07-21-2019, 04:44 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
I say, give a kid the toy that s/he wants. Regardless of whether you think it's only for girls or only for boys.

I really don't see why you think that giving a girl an erector set, or a boy a doll, if that's what the kid wants, would be perverted, but oh well.

Reminds me of the apocryphal story about the patient undergoing a rohrschach blot test who asked the tester why he had so many dirty pictures.
But you are playing ignorant, and it is not going to work.

The issue is that modern leftist theory is that there are no actual differences between boys and girls, only those placed by society. In leftist theory, given a choice, boys and girls will take the truck the same amount of time. This is gibberish, and flies in the face of reality.

You get that there is more going on here. You are just pretending.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies