Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 11:16 AM

4,553 posts, read 3,752,342 times

Advertisements

Out of the women, is she the only free-thinking, independent moderate, center, that the Democrats have? She seems to shoot from the hip also, and certain statements are getting attention from far-right people? Not too impressed with the other women the Democrats have.

Need a center and moderate to have any chance against Trump. He is going to try to associate the Squad to whatever Democrat candidate is the "final" person and make people hate the - it's the only way Trump has due to a low favorable rating and to use the electoral college to his advantage vs the popular vote.

Need a quick-thinking candidate that he would have trouble associating the Squad to.

Joy Behar Grills Tulsi Gabbard: Why Do Ann Coulter and David Duke Like You So Much?
https://news.yahoo.com/joy-behar-gri...163113582.html

Old 07-22-2019, 11:42 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
The media arm of the dnc is far left.

Old 07-22-2019, 11:57 AM

4,903 posts, read 3,360,590 times
It is likely due to the fact that Tulsi is not a neocon warmonger.

Old 07-22-2019, 12:11 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
I would vote for her in a New York second. She's sane. That means everyone will go after her if they suspect she's even thinking of running - especially those lunatics on The View.

Old 07-22-2019, 12:11 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
It is likely due to the fact that Tulsi is not a neocon warmonger.
She had the guts to go overseas and kill babies with her own hands. I guess that's admirable? At least she didn't contract it out.

She also routinely votes in favor of funding the DOD's gigantic budget so that more babies may be slaughtered around the globe.

Gabbard 2020: I'm coming for the babies

Old 07-22-2019, 12:13 PM

2,486 posts, read 824,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Out of the women, is she the only free-thinking, independent moderate, center, that the Democrats have? She seems to shoot from the hip also, and certain statements are getting attention from far-right people? Not too impressed with the other women the Democrats have.

Need a center and moderate to have any chance against Trump. He is going to try to associate the Squad to whatever Democrat candidate is the "final" person and make people hate the - it's the only way Trump has due to a low favorable rating and to use the electoral college to his advantage vs the popular vote.

Need a quick-thinking candidate that he would have trouble associating the Squad to.

Joy Behar Grills Tulsi Gabbard: Why Do Ann Coulter and David Duke Like You So Much?
https://news.yahoo.com/joy-behar-gri...163113582.html

She is the only Dem I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
She had the guts to go overseas and kill babies with her own hands. I guess that's admirable? At least she didn't contract it out.

She also routinely votes in favor of funding the DOD's gigantic budget so that more babies may be slaughtered around the globe.

You're confusing her with Obama and his drones. He killed over 5000 innocents including American citizens.

Old 07-22-2019, 12:14 PM

52,255 posts, read 52,668,250 times
She would be my pick, I don't think she'd make it though, doesn't seem to have the momentum going for her. I would like to know more about where she stands. She seems reasonable to me, the little bit I've heard from her.

Old 07-22-2019, 12:19 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
She is the only Dem I like.

You're confusing her with Obama and his drones. He killed over 5000 innocents including American citizens.
No, Obama's on my list too. Remember him back in 2013?

Quote:
Turns out I'm really good at killing people. Didn't know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.
Gabbard has voted "Yea" on all the appropriations bills that I scrolled through. If you're voluntarily funding and then actively voting for the war machine the blood is on your hands.

Old 07-22-2019, 12:24 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post

Another insane liberal who thinks that the US military seeks to kill children.

Well.......................... my brother and my uncle saw a few of their pals get killed by children so they wasted them. What do you think that does to the psyche of an 18 year old kid?

When an enemy uses children in a combat role, blame the enemy, not the soldiers who are defending themselves.

I wonder how many libs have been in the same circumstance (probably none, as they were draft dodgers). What would YOU do in such a circumstance? Allow Charlie to splash your body parts around the jungle and just accept it, or prevent it?

Old 07-22-2019, 12:28 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Another insane liberal who thinks that the US military seeks to kill children.

Well.......................... my brother and my uncle saw a few of their pals get killed by children so they wasted them. What do you think that does to the psyche of an 18 year old kid?

When an enemy uses children in a combat role, blame the enemy, not the soldiers who are defending themselves.
Another confused person who thinks 1 example is the norm. Here's a fact for you, 1 in 10 killed by the Obama drone program was the intended victim. 9 innocents murdered for every "bad guy". But why do they hate us. Right?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/civil...b028dd7ea6c4ff

btw Your brother and uncle deserved better and should never, ever have been over there risking their lives over something that had nothing to do with protecting our borders. Not one of those countries attacked us. Not one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I wonder how many libs have been in the same circumstance (probably none, as they were draft dodgers). What would YOU do in such a circumstance? Allow Charlie to splash your body parts around the jungle and just accept it, or prevent it?
I would wonder wtf is Charlie doing in Dallas fighting America? Just like we sure as hell didn't belong in Vietnam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies