Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2019, 11:44 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,056,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
I was flabbergasted.
I think there is something wrong with the guy. You know, early stage dementia or something like that. Wasn't familiar with Fusion GPS?!

The whole thing reminded me of that old Movie "Being There" where Chance, a feeble minded gardener, is mistaken for a profound guru of some sort. Shirley McClain and Peter Sellers. Every time he said something people just clung to it looking for deeper meaning.
Almost like Alan Greenspan and the way people used to discuss and debate what he meant..... and it meant nothing!
And that freaking charlatan Joy Behar today had the nerve today to say that the republicans should be ashamed of themselves for attacking Mueller (a veteran).

Please. It was the democrats (children of Satan - Nadler and Schiff) who put this old man through this sham.

Old 07-25-2019, 11:45 AM

58,712 posts, read 26,982,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
From the beginning of the Left's attempt to destroy the Trump candidacy, then presidency, it was Adam Schiff who was the most consumed by the fabricated hoax that Trump had colluded with Russia to win the election. He believed every morsel of disinformation that was carefully leaked by the collaborators at the FBI, DOJ, CIA, DNC and the Clinton gang. Once their fake news was leaked, they could and did use those articles as evidence against the President.

For these past two-years plus, it has been Schiff who has had his fingers in his ears, who refused to acknowledge the volumes of information that have been revealed, has clearly not read any of the books published that are chock full of the facts. In short, it has been Schiff who was obsessed with taking Trump down and out and it is Schiff who has the most egg on his face following the Mueller hearings. His ridiculous conclusion to his committee's two hours was clearly written before either hearing, and so was in contradiction to what had taken place with every word.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...am_schiff.html
Schiff claimed over and over he HAD SEEN THE EVIDENCE yet he has NEVER produced it.

Old 07-25-2019, 11:48 AM

2,102 posts, read 994,118 times
Quote:
I was flabbergasted.

I think there is something wrong with the guy. You know, early stage dementia or something like that. Wasn't familiar with Fusion GPS?!

The whole thing reminded me of that old Movie "Being There" where Chance, a feeble minded gardener, is mistaken for a profound guru of some sort. Shirley McClain and Peter Sellers. Every time he said something people just clung to it looking for deeper meaning. Almost like Alan Greenspan and the way people used to discuss and debate what he meant..... and it meant nothing!
I 'feel' where you're coming from, but the Dems knew exactly what they were doing: they threw Robert Mueller, indisputably a true patriot and a good American, as a pawn in their unrelenting and frenzied attempt to un-seat a duly-elected President (read Sedition), and destroyed his life and good name in the process just as they used Christine Blasey Ford in their disgusting attempt to discredit Justice Brett Kavanaugh at his Confirmation Hearing.

Democrats just don't care about morals or ethics, PERIOD!

Old 07-25-2019, 11:52 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,403,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
Democrats just don't care about morals or ethics, PERIOD!
This gets the irony of the day award.

Old 07-25-2019, 11:55 AM

1,893 posts, read 1,002,820 times
Quote:
After hearing Mueller speak I find it inconceivable that he was in charge of a bunch of type A, well educated, determined attorneys. He just wasn't.
The whole investigation was run by the staff, not Mueller.
That was apparent in the first 15 minutes. Those who know Mueller said he has significantly changed over the last half year - less energy. Happens with age, no doubt - didn't help when partisan hacks blew through the copy of the report without given him any time to review, and even for younger folks the the speed of the questions were obviously intended to fluster. Wasn't impressed by those trying to embarrass him.

Appropriate way to have done the testimony was to have a group of investigators there to answer as it obviously wasn't a one-man task.

Old 07-25-2019, 12:07 PM

46,189 posts, read 26,929,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post

There you go thinking that their are only two parties.

Go back and read.....

Old 07-25-2019, 12:10 PM

2,102 posts, read 994,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
This gets the irony of the day award.
It's really sad Hesychios: you have no comprehension (I recently had to point out a joke to you) - and that's probably the reason why your Reputation Score is less than 50% for the number of your Posts.

Ain't it a shame we can't Red Arrow and Green Arrow EVERY POST!

Last edited by Rumann Koch; 07-25-2019 at 12:39 PM..

Old 07-25-2019, 12:12 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,112,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Today? Aren't you forgetting that your guy hasn't been exonerated and came out of this (to anyone with a brain) as not being cleared of ten possible obstruction (per the investigation) that would indict any other American except an American President.

Aren't you forgetting that no investigation ever has the authority to exonerate or clear anyone of charges?

Old 07-25-2019, 12:22 PM

1,893 posts, read 1,002,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Aren't you forgetting that no investigation ever has the authority to exonerate or clear anyone of charges?
Tell AG Barr and Trump that, not me.

Old 07-25-2019, 12:59 PM

7,473 posts, read 3,991,709 times
Quote:
I was flabbergasted.

The whole thing reminded me of that old Movie "Being There" where Chance, a feeble minded gardener, is mistaken for a profound guru of some sort. Shirley McClain and Peter Sellers. Every time he said something people just clung to it looking for deeper meaning.
Almost like Alan Greenspan and the way people used to discuss and debate what he meant..... and it meant nothing!
I'm not going to criticize a guy who was put into a lose lose situation like this. No matter what he deserves some respect for this...……

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ing-in-us.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies