Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2019, 05:52 PM

17,622 posts, read 6,908,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I think people should stop pretending that Trump is building new wall. That's what I think.
I think people should stop pretending Trump is a Russian agent. That's what I think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2019, 05:53 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I think people should stop pretending that Trump is building new wall. That's what I think.
Trump is building a new wall. Trump is building a wall that will remain in place.
And we will continue to build new sections.
The new wall works. That's why people are storming guarded gates; they can't get through or over or under the wall.
But I'll listen: Why do YOU think people are storming manned checkpoints? You think it's just fun for them?

Old 07-25-2019, 06:20 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
There is the right wing absurdity once again. The vast majority of the illegals are not going to be deported or self deported. They are going to remain here and be given a permanent legal status. Fact of life.

It may be that we can contain and manage successfully a few hundred thousand illegals. The 11 million present are way passed our capability. And we are not going to increase it by the huge numbers that would be required by a deportation attempt.
Where did you get the crystal ball? And is it available in one that doesn't resort to name calling?

Old 07-25-2019, 08:07 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,347,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
Where did you get the crystal ball? And is it available in one that doesn't resort to name calling?
I have had a long and active life including many years running large and complex endeavour.

It is always amazing how many people in hopeless positions appeal to the future. It is kind of like trying to call 911 for assistance while falling off a cliff.

And I learned early on that it is basically better to call a cow pad a cow pad. BS by other names smells the same.

Old 07-25-2019, 10:31 PM

16,587 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Yet border crossings are down where these walls exist, as much as you claim how easy it is to defeat.
Remember one of the idiot reporters from the MSM went to one of the places where the wall was in place and claimed there was no crisis at the border.
Needless to say the illegals are not going to try and climb the wall when they can go elsewhere were no wall exists or is in disrepair.
He made an a$$ of himself, but his fellow liberals in the MSM didn't take him to task.

`

Old 07-26-2019, 05:35 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Try charging them with that. Good luck.
Thank you for admitting you were wrong in your claim.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:06 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Thank you for admitting you were wrong in your claim.

They're not breaking that law. Otherwise they would be getting charged with that crime. Unless you think every US attorney is "in on it", too?

Old 07-26-2019, 07:25 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
I have had a long and active life including many years running large and complex endeavour.

It is always amazing how many people in hopeless positions appeal to the future. It is kind of like trying to call 911 for assistance while falling off a cliff.

And I learned early on that it is basically better to call a cow pad a cow pad. BS by other names smells the same.
Are you calling yourself out? You're the one pretending to be Nostradamus.

Old 07-26-2019, 07:25 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Good news. What will it take for Congress to finally step up and modernize our flawed immigration laws that encourage people to use children as pawns.
How about integrity, guts, and looking beyond getting reelected next time.

Well....that isn't going to happen. Our so called leaders have proven themselves a failure in all of these regards.

Old 07-26-2019, 09:00 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,347,290 times
Quote:
Are you calling yourself out? You're the one pretending to be Nostradamus.
You can't understand the situation. And that is your problem.

To project that the situation which has existed for the past couple of decades will persist into the next does not require a crystal ball.

Nor is it required to have any future sight To understand the reality of the present situation.

Too bad so many of you on the right lack basic insight and judgement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies