Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 07:21 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,481,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post

Someone wearing an AOC hat in a crowd of Republicans will always be safer than someone wearing a Trump hat in a crowd of liberals.

What's an AOC hat?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2019, 07:22 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delahanty View Post
the property owner's surveillance showed her driving through the fence to hit part of his display, and getting out of her vehicle to spray paint a sign.

When she couldn't extricate her car from the fence, she abandoned it there. Charges were filed.

Tds. It's real.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsb...rges/968312297
lol!

Old 07-23-2019, 07:22 PM

2,923 posts, read 977,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Here, maybe you will understand it if I put into more simple terms. I do not think it is "right" for some people to support Donald Trump, but I can "understand" it. In other words, I think it is wrong to support a man with his low morals and ethics, but I can understand how some people might be drawn into that because they want to rub the faces of established politicians in the mud, just to show them how dissatisfied they are.

Does that help ? If not, I can draw some pictures.
Don, we understand your post loud and clear. You are morally bankrupt.

Old 07-23-2019, 11:36 PM

9,977 posts, read 5,677,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
What's an AOC hat?

Old 07-23-2019, 11:52 PM

6,913 posts, read 3,375,177 times
Quote:
Not right for her to do that, but totally understandable. Trump has created an atmosphere of hate and division, and he is reaping the benefits. If this idiot had come into office, kept his head down and worked hard, and not felt the need to be childish in his attacks on others, things might have been different. But there are certain things you can't polish, and Trump is one of them.
So the left can't help but stoop to name calling and defending those that are clearly wrong actions as "understandable". I think many if not most believe that the Left has created most of the atmosphere of hate and division, not Trump by criticizing him for anything and everything, no matter what the purpose or outcome. You clearly never would have let him "work hard" by including multiple put downs as you say it. Clearly TDS.

Old 07-23-2019, 11:55 PM

6,570 posts, read 6,736,907 times
There is an endless supply of idiots on the left. Another one will pop up tomorrow.

Old 07-23-2019, 11:59 PM

1,594 posts, read 1,411,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
She got what she deserved then. Good
Dumb enough to be a Trump supporter.

That is what paint ball guns are for.

He should have just kept the car.

Old 07-24-2019, 12:01 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Here, maybe you will understand it if I put into more simple terms. I do not think it is "right" for some people to support Donald Trump, but I can "understand" it. In other words, I think it is wrong to support a man with his low morals and ethics, but I can understand how some people might be drawn into that because they want to rub the faces of established politicians in the mud, just to show them how dissatisfied they are.

Does that help ? If not, I can draw some pictures.
Yet you (who obviously will try to find a way to disagree) supported a woman with low morals (Hillary) .

Old 07-24-2019, 03:57 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly652 View Post
I dont think being a supporter of the best president in decades is dumb.
The first true Pro-American President since Reagan. Even Bush was a Globalist, New World Order, Progressive.

Old 07-24-2019, 04:04 AM

2,898 posts, read 1,867,350 times
Quote:
Not right for her to do that, but totally understandable. Trump has created an atmosphere of hate and division, and he is reaping the benefits. If this idiot had come into office, kept his head down and worked hard, and not felt the need to be childish in his attacks on others, things might have been different. But there are certain things you can't polish, and Trump is one of them.
Exhibit 10568.7 of TDS being very real.

He's trying to condone her completely unprovoked crime.

What is going on in this country where people think this is ok. We have serious societal decay and mental health issues.

Just wow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies