Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2019, 09:54 AM

3,812 posts, read 2,174,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I disagree. I believe all involved in sexually exploiting the underage girls enslaved by Epstein will be identified, investigated, and indicted.
Nothing is going to happen. The people involved are too powerful.

Old 08-10-2019, 09:54 AM

36,933 posts, read 18,816,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Don't take my quoting you as an insult, you were just the most convenient.

The above is a prime example of the dumbassery rampant in this thread. Epstein is dead. The investigation died the same time he did. No live subject, no investigation.
He left a safe full of photos and tapes, and was known for taping his friends in flagrante delicto. Whether those were made for his own amusement or for possible blackmail later, we have no way of knowing at this point.

What we do know is that a couple of thousand pages were released yesterday, and there are more to follow. Now that he is dead, it will be a simple matter to get warrants to search all of his properties around the world for evidence. His victims will still be filing civil suits against his estate.

Epstein may be dead, but it would be like killing Jesse James and having his gang walk free because he was dead. This is not over yet by a long shot.

Old 08-10-2019, 09:58 AM

18,131 posts, read 15,531,372 times
Ah yes. Another guy who can make things difficult for the Clintons mysteriously dead. On suicide watch in a very secure facility,cameras and the whole shebang and he managed to commit suicide. How...fascinating Captain. (raises eyebrow)

It hasn't been that long ago that a guy who could have made thing tough for Hilary wound up dead in a mysterious car accident. And wasn't there another guy who was killed in a mugging? The Clintons enemies have a habit of winding up dead.

Well, dead men tell no tales. That is a time honored philosophy. More than proven to be true. It works for the Clintons. I'm willing to bet you can't go hunting in the woods in Arkansas without stepping on a grave. Yes, very interesting. They do have the money and clout to have any obstacles removed from their path. Using the best of assassins.

I' sure there are more than a few hit men living comfortably on Clinton foundation funds. Bill and Hilary are sleazier and more ruthless than most drug cartels. Certainly more...discrete or perhaps well covered and connected would be more apt a term. Former POTUS and governor , and former senator and Secstate puts them in the right circles.

I wouldn't be surprised if government spooks could be involved. Epstein winding up ghosted like this is just to convenient. Even the most ardent Clinton defenders I think would have to clam up after this. LOL, nahh just far to convenient.

Yea, I'm just spitballing here but it smells like a reeking barrel of dead fish on hot day in August.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:00 AM

7,289 posts, read 4,060,248 times
I wonder if the victims can sue:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...atch-work.html

"If the suicide-watch system fails, a prison may be liable for civil damages"

Old 08-10-2019, 10:00 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,678,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
He left a safe full of photos and tapes, and was known for taping his friends in flagrante delicto. Whether those were made for his own amusement or for possible blackmail later, we have no way of knowing at this point.

What we do know is that a couple of thousand pages were released yesterday, and there are more to follow. Now that he is dead, it will be a simple matter to get warrants to search all of his properties around the world for evidence. His victims will still be filing civil suits against his estate.

Epstein may be dead, but it would be like killing Jesse James and having his gang walk free because he was dead. This is not over yet by a long shot.
I bet there are plenty of movies of Epstein and Bill Clinton doing unspeakable things to their victims....I hope someone gets that safe and get's that stuff out of there, if they haven't already.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:01 AM

21,697 posts, read 9,271,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Ah yes. Another guy who can make things difficult for the Clintons mysteriously dead. On suicide watch in a very secure facility,cameras and the whole shebang and he managed to commit suicide. How...fascinating Captain. (raises eyebrow)

It hasn't been that long ago that a guy who could have made thing tough for Hilary wound up dead in a mysterious car accident. And wasn't there another guy who was killed in a mugging? The Clintons enemies have a habit of winding up dead.

Well, dead men tell no tales. That is a time honored philosophy. More than proven to be true. It works for the Clintons. I'm willing to bet you can't go hunting in the woods in Arkansas without stepping on a grave. Yes, very interesting. They do have the money and clout to have any obstacles removed from their path. Using the best of assassins.

I' sure there are more than a few hit men living comfortably on Clinton foundation funds. Bill and Hilary are sleazier and more ruthless than most drug cartels. Certainly more...discrete or perhaps well covered and connected would be more apt a term. Former POTUS and governor , and former senator and Secstate puts them in the right circles.

I wouldn't be surprised if government spooks could be involved. Epstein winding up ghosted like this is just to convenient. Even the most ardent Clinton defenders I think would have to clam up after this. LOL, nahh just far to convenient.

Yea, I'm just spitballing here but it smells like a reeking barrel of dead fish on hot day in August.
You clearly haven't read through this thread. The Clinton minions are out in full force trying to pin this on Trump. It's laughable.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:01 AM

45,314 posts, read 26,829,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty Seven View Post
If I had done all sorts of terrible things in my life there's no way I would kill myself because I'd be afraid of what awaited me on the other side. I guess that's one of the benefits of being an atheist. You don't have to worry about such things. Still gotta worry about the Clintons though.
Atheists can believe what they want... God will always be.

Epstein...
Sources said Epstein, 66, hanged himself in his cell in the Manhattan Correctional Center. FDNY officials said a call came in at 6:38 a.m.
How does that happen after he tried to do it two weeks ago?

No worries... Ocasio-Cortez is on it.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:02 AM

10,311 posts, read 3,913,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
Where was the 24/7 #MeToo outrage over Epstein? Where was the 24/7 media outrage over Epstein's case?

Hypocrites much?
Good catch. Actually, not hypocrites, just showing us that these movements are very false, and are paid organizations from the same elite. I also think the student march on DC last year for gun control, and the caravans coming through Middle America up to the US are all orchestrated by very powerful people who are trying their hardest to destroy the USA once and for all.

As for Epstein, just like the massage parlor in Jupiter, they were all set up to hopefully take Trump down, but both instances backfired in their face so now they are trying to keep it hush. I am expecting another mass shooting or some other terrorist attack very soon to distract the nation from this.

16,956 posts, read 16,678,558 times
They should change the headlines to "Epstein murdered for what he knew" and then I hope they do an autopsy not paid for by Hillary!

6,712 posts, read 4,366,661 times
A pardon saved that Trump can give to one of his other friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies