Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2019, 08:53 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
so...calling out a black politician for crime and corruption..and not doing his job....is racist

That can only mean they think crime and corruption is black culture.....
No, that’s what YOU believe actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
New York city did clean up for the most part. That said there is room for improvement.

Kentucky, well there is enough trash from all races in that state, that is true. There is also a lot of good folks and beautiful places.
Every state has beautiful places. And I’m not even talking about race.

But again, Trump’s own hometown doesn’t lack for huge rats and urban decay. So what’s he doing talking about Baltimore? Baltimore doesn’t even have New York’s considerable resources. They’re doing the best they can with what they have.

Baltimore also falls at Trump’s feet too...he’s the President of Marylanders too. Last I checked,Baltimore was part of the United States. What’s Trumps responsibility in helping to fix Baltimore’s problems? Trump takes their tax money too.

Quote:
got it....elect all black politicians...and that way no one can criticize them

..I am so sick and tired of all this fake crying..it's gotten to the point as soon as they start crying..you know it's an act and a lie
Much of Trump’s home town is a dump. Why doesn’t he clean that up?

Old 07-27-2019, 08:53 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,378,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
What is wrong with my post? It brings up a legitimate discussion. Nothing racist was said. You can send my post to a moderator. I know they have a tough job and I respect what they do. What are you trying to say?
Are you white? You're racist, don't you know that?! s/

Old 07-27-2019, 08:57 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Can’t wait for the next episode of “why do blacks avoid the Republican Party like the Bubonic Plague?”

Of course, everyone will conveniently forget everything they said here.

Old 07-27-2019, 09:00 PM

17,608 posts, read 6,894,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Can’t wait for the next episode of “why do blacks avoid the Republican Party like the Bubonic Plague?”

Of course, everyone will conveniently forget everything they said here.
Now you know why whites avoid the Democrat Party like the bubonic plague.

Old 07-27-2019, 09:00 PM

3,550 posts, read 1,548,044 times
Quote:
got it....elect all black politicians...and that way no one can criticize them

..I am so sick and tired of all this fake crying..it's gotten to the point as soon as they start crying..you know it's an act and a lie
not just black, you can't criticize anyone darker than white. Oh, Asians count as white.

Old 07-27-2019, 09:05 PM

1,740 posts, read 957,609 times
What so many seem to forget is that Trump is an equal opportunity insulter. If you go after Trump, or hit him, he hits back, twice as hard. He doesn't care who you are. It just so happens, some of his most outspoken critics and those who disparage him, are "people of color". He doesn't care. He hits them back. What so many Democrats, liberals, and progressives seem to believe is that "people of color" have some kind of magic force shield that prevents them from ever being criticized. Trump doesn't believe that, and I would wager a majority of this country doesn't believe that either. Believing that a "person of color" is so delicate, so fragile, and so defenseless, that they can never be criticized, is a very underhanded, racist attitude. It's patronizing and demeaning.

Old 07-27-2019, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZone View Post
What so many seem to forget is that Trump is an equal opportunity insulter. If you go after Trump, or hit him, he hits back, twice as hard. He doesn't care who you are. It just so happens, some of his most outspoken critics and those who disparage him, are "people of color". He doesn't care. He hits them back. What so many Democrats, liberals, and progressives seem to believe is that "people of color" have some kind of magic force shield that prevents them from ever being criticized. Trump doesn't believe that, and I would wager a majority of this country doesn't believe that either. Believing that a "person of color" is so delicate, so fragile, and so defenseless, that they can never be criticized, is a very underhanded, racist attitude. It's patronizing and demeaning.
Exactly right.

Old 07-27-2019, 09:10 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZone View Post
Show me the clip of him telling some white critic to 'go back' -- just find one...thank you.

Bull to your justification of he hits harder back.

If Obama had spent half the time fighting back harder against his critics y'all would have been crazy loons.

Trump doesn't mean to be racist -- he just is.

And he's a child...in an adult job.

I don't mind if he lashes out against someone's policy. He should if he could.

But he can't.

He has a few tag lines like most reality celebrities and that's that.

Old 07-27-2019, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Show me the clip of him telling some white critic to 'go back' -- just find one...thank you.

Bull to your justification of he hits harder back.

If Obama had spent half the time fighting back harder against his critics y'all would have been crazy loons.

Trump doesn't mean to be racist -- he just is.

And he's a child...in an adult job.

I don't mind if he lashes out against someone's policy. He should if he could.

But he can't.

He has a few tag lines like most reality celebrities and that's that.
His comments about Cummings had ZERO to do with race. Race was injected by the left, as usual.

Old 07-27-2019, 10:53 PM

22,449 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVxeW1WLWpY

The uploader has tons of videos on other places as well but this is one of his more popular/most viewed videos.
We see it every time we take Amtrak to NYC --- blighted street after street. One row stands out to us --- most of the row has occupied homes, except for one home in the middle that has no walls. All that is left are the collapsed floors. I always thought that at least something should have been done about that home.

When Stephanie Rawlings-Blake was mayor, she invited illegals to move to Baltimore. Apparently, in her dream world, she figured that illegals would move into all those abandoned homes. Once they moved in, they would revitalize Baltimore. If anything, illegals would make it even worse as their anchor babies would be getting all sorts of welfare benefits. Was she ever a clueless mayor!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies