Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 04:41 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,741,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Yeah not one person slamming Trump mentions anything about Bernie.

It’s so much easier to keep hating Trump than focusing on the actual issue. Can anyone deny there are some major issues with Baltimore??? But y’all are more worried that Trump didn’t say it nicely! Talk about priorities.
I don’t care for either Bernie or Trump, but it’s not a president’s job to fix a city. He might guide some aid, but the president really doesn’t have the focus or the scope to do that

Old 07-28-2019, 04:46 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,741,154 times
Quote:
I’ve bet you’ve seen some major changes. Probably not all for the better either.
I haven’t watched like a hawk, but it’s the tech wealth which has enabled progressivism. Normal folks in California have always kept their heads down, just trying to afford the cost of living.

God damn, do I miss my home. It’s the cost of living which keeps me out, not some petty, stupid politics.

Old 07-28-2019, 04:49 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Media does worse than ignore him. They spin whatever he says as racist, and sexist. In other words they LIE about Trump. He can only get his message out through tweets. What Trump said about the border and Baltimore is true. Bernie Sanders even said Baltimore was a disgusting ****hole.

Nobody is asking the Illegal Aliens to come here and bring their kids. They are CHOOSING to do that.
Ditching Twitter would be one of the best things he could do for his presidency and future election chances. Honest to goodness. It's one of the most prominent ways he kicks people and flings around vinegar and trolls. It's embarrassing.

Old 07-28-2019, 04:56 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Yeah not one person slamming Trump mentions anything about Bernie.

It’s so much easier to keep hating Trump than focusing on the actual issue. Can anyone deny there are some major issues with Baltimore??? But y’all are more worried that Trump didn’t say it nicely! Talk about priorities.
Trump doubles down and Baltimore's elected Poverty Pimps circle the wagons and load up the grievance cannon with race cards !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies